• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Kaley Cuoco - Fake in jihad

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I seem to remember seeing this pic used in a 'James Bond' themed promo pic for TBBT... and unless someone can prove that this is fake (original body image or face image) then I have to agree with jonboy. The burden of proof should be on the accuser.

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
2 contributing members reported these photos as fakes.

I removed the pics after doing a Google image search and the result led me to a blog of Fake Celebrities in Latex. Try it, some of the others are pretty good.

yakovitch

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If it's fake then there are original photos from which this was taken, a google reverse image search turns up no evidence of them... and I don't consider a blogger including it among fakes as irrefutable proof.

yakovitch

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm afraid I still have to hold the opposite view. First, the girl in the pic you link to is wearing a different latex outfit than the one in the pic in question. Second, until someone can produce the images from which these are allegedly lifted from I will continue to question if these are indeed fake.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just look at the head compared to the rest of the body, it's a tad too big to fit the size of the body in the picture, as well as the skin tone and lighting on the face being off from the rest of the photo. I call pretty obvious fake.

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
Far be it from me to question anyone's judgement/eyesight but you would assume a fansite (which is where i saw them) would only post real images that are related to the celebrity they are idolising and would verify the images beforehand in order to maintain credibility.

I bet the accusers won't contribute to this discussion! Or i may be suprised if they can back it up!

yakovitch

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll concede that it definitely has the appearance of a probable fake, and may very well be... but we're really just making a judgement call because it really hasn't been proven to be fake. Making it on to some blogger's page hardly constitutes proof to me either way. Almost all photos are manipulated by the publisher before they're released these days, and plenty of pics can be questionable. Case in point: who here wouldn't consider this pic as a probable fake...

Taken from Nuts' "Topless TV celebs!" Gallery from their website 3 days ago, so I'd be quite surprised if it is. Appearances can be deceiving is all I'm trying to say.

yakovitch

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
OK. Let's put it another way. And leaving aside for a moment that they are badly done AND featured on a website called "Headswap Harry" as claimed & credited fakes on that site [because God alone knows THAT'S not proof!]. Or the fact that even when she was posing for a magazine in her underwear she never stuck her arse out like that.

If those pix were genuine they'd be at the top of every pic search for "Kaley Cuoco in Latex" & would most certainly have been featured on celebrity sites like Egotastic.

And.... Go.

Still waiting for actual proof, not claims... if you're just going to rely on conjecture, don't bother to respond.