• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Question:Thanks:

Thought Criminal

Reaction score
having the same problem, on all posts.

took a small hiatus from the site, I'm back now for a few days and I havent been able to thank anyone yet. tried in numerous theads...actually I think it was letting me thank a day or two ago, but now back to not letting me. hence this post.

any news on this? jonboy, you still having the issue?

Thought Criminal

Reaction score
just tried to thank the OG post in this thread. got this message:

"vBulletin Message
Thought Criminal, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

tried twice by going back. but refreshed, went to main page, then back to here, and it shows I did thank....wtf?

rich2rob

Reaction score
Works fine for me, I thanked, if that is the word, pics of Jaclyn Smith and Suzi Perry without any probs, hope everything is pkay for you guys now.

Last edited:

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
On all posts - have I & other members been penalised for not thanking enough (lol).

Also having issues if I add to a post the adds do not show up when going back to the thread!