• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

What Do You Do For a Living?!?

portabuddy

Reaction score
ok well im a parts guy at a volvo trucks dealership, plenty of "cash" opertunities

Epc525

Reaction score
ok so my shit got posted in the wrong thread. hooray for me

silvertounge

Reaction score
uni student studing mech eng, is there anyone thats married and still comes here? lol bit sad to see ppl who are 35+ and still single

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
uni student studing mech eng, is there anyone thats married and still comes here? lol bit sad to see ppl who are 35+ and still single

Hmmm...Silver...get back to me in a few, eh!?! 35+ and still single? Not sure which world you live in Silver...

Karynak

Reaction score

You may be the only single dude around. My wife loves this forum. She laughs at the pics of celebs in their "Natural" state. Most celeb broads look like pure shit when not made up or air-brushed to hell.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
bit sad to see ppl who are 35+ and still single

Uggh silver,

You do know that about 50% of all first marriages today end up in divorce? And 2nd and 3rd time marriages have about a 70% failure rate. Many people today above the age of 35 are single.

silvertounge

Reaction score
sorry if i offended anyone, but didnt say anything about marriage, if you have a girlfriend then you are not single
i am 19 and it helps my studies being single in uni
and i agree with Karynak, what is SFB?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
if you've been a member since oct 05, you should know by now :lol:

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
sorry if i offended anyone, but didnt say anything about marriage, if you have a girlfriend then you are not single
i am 19 and it helps my studies being single in uni
and i agree with Karynak, what is SFB?

Silver, think the point was that we're not all young and in school. In today's busy world, some of us are married, some have been married, some are in a relationship, and some are actually still single, even...GASP...over the age of 30! It happens. To be honest with you, it's not too bad. :lol: Guess I didn't get that mailer about the house in the suburbs, white picket fence, soccer mom car, two kids, and two dogs....

Not sure about that damn caveman!! I did switch to Geico for some reason though! Kidding Kar...I still have State Farm. :lol:

The Mighty Z

Been away for a while
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Operations Manager in a Waste Management Facility

No more Ice-Cream ;)