• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Kate Upton WHY!

C

cmfriend

After several searches, i found that Kate Upton dated or had atleast an encounter with one of my least favorite people of all time. "Who's Dated Who" reports that Kate had an encounter with Kanye West. I can't stand him. If Kate really did hang with him at all, I would be very suprised to find that she didn't hook up and fuck him. It really ruins my feelings towards her. I had her as one of my all time favorite babes. Now if she did really hook up with Kanye West i have lost interest in her totally.

Please tell me it's not true.

woolfe99

Reaction score
Why would you have any "feelings" for her which originate north of the equator anyway? You don't know her. She's someone you fantasize about. Shouldn't matter who she dates.

ssmith2010

Reaction score
It's not true. It was totally made up by the media. Kate never hooked up with Kanye West.

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
That's like Brooke Shields or Elvis' daughter doing Michael Jackson.