• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Esquire's 'Me In My Place'

Thought Criminal

Reaction score
Maybe I'm crazy and its just MY thing, but...does anyone else find the 'Me In My Place' shoots to be even more sexy than high glamor, 'style' shoots?

Is it seeing their house? is it the 'plain' lingerie? Are their photogropher/s just better? is it the black-lighting with sunlight? what is it? I mean, the Meg Turney ones posted recently were great, and I didnt even know who she was

The homie friend26 just posted more/new 'MIMP' pics of some Claire Coffee, and I have no clue who she is, but since they're 'MIMP shots, I dont even care.
so who else loves the 'MIMP' shoots?

(and as a P.S., if anyone has any HQ shots of Ari Graynor's 'MIMP' shoot, PLEASE post them and I'll owe ya one.)

EDIT: my favorites thusfar are...
1. Alison Haislip
2. Sara Underwood
3. Meg Turney

Last edited:

ssmith2010

Reaction score
You're not crazy. The difference is simple -- the woman look like themselves and are not hopelessly made-up with wild hairstyles and outfits. Just a picture.

How many times have you looked at a model from Playboy or Maxim or something and then saw a video of them natural and were stunned at how much better looking they were than they looked in the pics?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It can depend on whether the person is a "natural beauty" or not, but I have to agree that in general I prefer a more normal looking girl to one that has 10 pounds of makeup and a bunch of plastic surgery.