• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

August 31 Official Leak Day

lumo

Reaction score
MOD EDIT: KEEP ALL DISCUSSION OF THE NUDE PICS RELEASED TODAY IN THE DISCUSSION AND BULLSHIT SECTION, PREFERABLY IN THIS THREAD (but doesn't necessarily have to be in this thread, but preferred) ANYONE DISCUSSING THE PICTURE THREADS THEMSELVES WILL BE INFRACTED/BANNED IF NECESSARY - KABOOM

#96 I do think it is a fake...

See here:

Also here nipples are not like this...

These are my Favourite Pictures:

Last edited:

alphaomegav2005

Reaction score
I'm afraid I don't believe these, as much as I'd like to. There's bizzarre lighting around the neck in all the above 'hacks', which is a classic sign of photoshopping.

Alexander3

Reaction score
Seem to be real. When contacted by Mashable, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lawrence issued the following statement:

This is a flagrant violation of privacy. The authorities have been contacted and will prosecute anyone who posts the stolen photos of Jennifer Lawrence.

woolfe99

Reaction score
Kirsten Dunst, Jennifer Lawrence, Ariana Grande, Kate Upton, Victoria Justice, all in one day?

Color me confused, but it can't be a coincidence that all are released in the same day. How does that work? Is it the same hacker getting pix of all these women?

helpme

Reaction score
When will celebs learn not to keep nude pics on their phones. There have been cases of this in the past.

woolfe99

Reaction score
One article said a hacker was in possession of 60 JLaw pix, about 8 of which were released today. I wonder if this will be another Vanessa Hudgens where they will be released in different batches over time.

thenar

Reaction score
the girl posted in the alison brie thread has red hair i never saw alison with red hair. who ever that girl is she looks great naked

thenar

Reaction score
Kirsten Dunst, Jennifer Lawrence, Ariana Grande, Kate Upton, Victoria Justice, all in one day?

Color me confused, but it can't be a coincidence that all are released in the same day. How does that work? Is it the same hacker getting pix of all these women?

hacked icloud stole tons of stuff put it up on 4chan