• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

August 31 Official Leak Day

drkwlf13

Reaction score
One thing that is getting really irritating is that when the "leaked" pics are posted they now have watermarks. Who ever it is that is "leaking" these pics needs to stop that.

army1959

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
the problem i have is that a lot of the photos have been banned from hosting sites i have the latest ones as of 9/12 but can not upload them i have changed the name changed the format from jpg to png and still no luck

and have tried other photo hosts if i figure it out i will post them

mervin

Reaction score
I have some ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** to imagevenue and I haven't had any problems.

Someone post the Hope Solo thumbnail sheet if they have it.

mervin

Reaction score
All those pics you guys are linking to are old. I'm talking about the new pics. Not all the sites are removing pics from the scandal. I haven't had any problems with the photos I've ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** to imagevenue.

mervin

Reaction score
The question is are we ever going to see the fully size photos of hope solo??

The mods weren't happy with the thumbnails pic I posted. I thought it had substantial value. On other boards people have been clamoring for it, but almost no one has it.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Mckayla Maroney pics were removed from this thread. She claims she was underage when these were taken.

As far as the thumbnails go. Post them in THIS thread as much you want, just don't post that shit in Our Celebrity Content Vault. They add ZERO value.

mervin

Reaction score
Mckayla Maroney pics were removed from this thread. She claims she was underage when these were taken.

As far as the thumbnails go. Post them in THIS thread as much you want, just don't post that shit in Our Celebrity Content Vault. They add ZERO value.

Understood regarding the pics of thumbnails.

About the Maroney photos - I know she claims she was underage in some of them, but the ones I posted weren't nude. And not that it matters because it's conjecture, but the hacker had a discussion with the folks at 4chan and he swore those photos were taken in Jan of 2014, when she was 18.

georgeee1

Reaction score
download

im trying to find this girls name she was a part of the 'fappening' I guess.

mervin

Reaction score
Kaboom and I just posted a new Hope Solo pic at practically the exact same time. Go take a look.

By the way, the reason some of you guys are having your fappening pics taken down by picture hosts is because you're not resizing the photo. All you have to do is crop them a bit before they're ** DEAD LINK REMOVED **. It works every time.

Johno123

Reaction score
There's been a kaley cuoco video leaked. Shows her tweerking topless. Only thing is it is impossible to make out her face or anything. The voice 100% sounds like her though! Maybe we can get a better quality version!

lumo

Reaction score
There is a new Kaley Cuoco Video (Topless):eek: