• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

The latest "Miley Cyrus/Terry Richardson" furore

wileecoyote1969

Reaction score
In all reality it is probably not Miley. Terry definitely had "salt n pepper" hair on the sides of his head during the shoot with Miley. Plus he just looks older in the Miley pics and has no rings.

miley-cyrus-terry-richardson-photoshoot-october-2013-16__oPt.jpg
terry-richardson-miley-cyrus-photo-shoot-main.jpg

upnorth17

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
And while I'm on the subject, given the prevalence of fakes and misidentified photos, wouldn't the sensible moderator position be "This stays OFF until a valid source confirms it's actually her"?

When the hell did everyone become so gullible?

THIS moderator did remove it as a fake, twice! The last time it was posted another moderator inserted the note to leave it for the time-being, so I did not remove it again.

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Some valid points have been made in this thread (and one or two others) regarding the handling of questionable and/or marginal posts. What seems to get lost in all this is that the posters themselves have a responsibility to make sure what they post is authentic and meets the criteria of the intent of this forum, which is named the "Nude Celeb Forum" in case some of you have forgotten. It seems as though almost everyone who posts here now posts pretty much anything & everything they come across from elsewhere, and that has led to a drastic decline in the quality of the material posted imo. Although I'm sure this will fall mostly on deaf ears, I'd like to take this opportunity to implore posters to please use some judgement when posting and don't just leave it to the mod's/adm's to sort out what is acceptable here.

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd agree that people should display judgement tempered by cynicism when deciding what to post, but I also recognise that many posters get a buzz and a sense of kudos for uncovering something which spurs them on. In those incidences we rely on moderators to inject a little common sense into the mindless enthusiasm and need to believe. I'd like to say it's the first time we've seen this, but there was another massive fracas here not so long ago over a Kaley Cuoco shot that was so obviously wrong and a fake but which some mods weighed in to defend it. such things are absurdities.

It seems incomprehensible that any responsible moderator would choose to leave an unsubstantiated and unidentifiable shot that appears nowhere else on the internet up until someone else categorically proves it is not genuine but that is where we are. Yes posters should excercise some common sense, but moderators inhabit that position [presumably] because they exhibit greater knowledge and understanding of the subject and environment and a level of maturity not found in the average member.

But perhaps not.

Speaking for myself, in the past if I left a pic up in which it's authenticity was questionable I did so out of good faith to the member who posted it. In retrospect I was probably wrong to do so... and I have to admit that I have sought to have the pic proven as fake instead of just using my common sense. I have basically done a 180 degree in my thoughts on this and now believe they should be left out until proven to be real. The sheer amount of faceless pics posted here these days demands some sort of vetting before being posted by any member and also by us mod's leaving it up... though I unfortunately haven't had any time to help out on this the past few months and I apologize to the other mod's for that.

Regarding the section of your statement that I put in bold - sometimes I feel like we're just the ones who weren't smart enough to say no when asked. :nuts: