• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Farewell Friends

pervmann2000

Reaction score
*** Important Message***

Allright boy's...I knew this day would eventually come....but I have decided that afther 20 years of

posting sets and video's every day I am quitting the game...at least posting in the forums,I wil

continuing posting in my blog ( but not a much as I allways have done ) it's time that my personal life

comes before cyberlife (...it allways did but as of now even more than it was...)...If I come across

something that is worth posting in the forums I wil post it...but be shure it wil not be on a daily

base...I had a verry fine time posting stuff and I am glad that I have reached the 10 million download

mark that I had set for myself and it's ok now...thanks for all the support that you boy's have givving me

over the years and take care of youreself...pervy...

Here's were you can find my blog...

http://fromthedutchman.blogspot.nl/

Last edited:

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sad day for all forums! Your posts in "Babes & Glamour Models" and "Misc Groups & Shows" are legendary.
91,833 Thanks means a lot. If we gave awards for contributors, you would get the biggest.

You will be missed.​