• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

THE MODS HERE ARE ASSHOLES

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I wish I were the devil. Then I'd be sure to roast them in hell!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
We can ban the accounts, but since they're free, they just make a new one. We can ban the IP, but that only covers one person and there are many. About the only thing we can really do is delete them ASAP.

ClintLickler

Reaction score
noobs

every time i go to a new pick, theres just a message from a noob commenting on the previous pik post.get a fucking clue!...read the rules!!!. thats what the message board is for, piks are for piks, so quit posting your stupid comments..nice post..thanks!..it's stupid!...either post a pik or just look and admire the work these people do to entertain us morons that arnt smart e-nuff to cut a paste..sorry to complain, but it gets old to load the same 500 piks to read a morons comment....c.h.

louiep

Reaction score
Videos Forum Restriction: WHYYYYYY?

Due to various reasons, like people posting really crappy videos or obscure celebrities that nobody has ever heard of, as well as the usual stupid comments and so on, posting priveledges have been restricted.

The only people who are now allowed to post in the video forum are Respected Members, Moderators and Admins. Regular members can still post in the Pictures forum.

This was not my decision alone, it was voted on by the mods and the RMs and it was requested that I take some kind of actions to improve the quality of the videos forum. - CMAN

:ubergay:

:vomit::vomit:

Some of the best posts have come from Noobies.... Please CMAN, this is a backward step. You can always have moderators removing the crap post and ban the fellas :chainsaw: posting crap.

If there is a dearth of moderators, recruit some from the board itself, I'm sure there are people with enough maturity with a bit of spare time on their hands.

Louie

finder

Reaction score
^^ agree.... how one can share videos? its not in favor of all members.....

Genetic

Look into my eye !!
Respected Member
Reaction score
We all got sick and tierd of all the "Who the fuck is that" C-D-E celebrities that got posted there just for the posters to get free premium points on rapidshare. And not to mention all the music videos in some of the threads. Go to keitex if you want music videos.

Quality > Quantity

maddgreek

Fap Fap Fap Fap
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
this forum has remained the most popular thru the work and decisions of its admins and mods.
this is the only solution to this problem.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
the fact of the matter is that the people who complain the most, are also the people who contribute the least.

i'm not asking everyone to post 100 times a day, but i believe that most people don't understand the amount of work and effort it takes to run a forum successfully.

personally, i've been running this place for about 3.5 years and after that amount of time, i'm geting tired of babysitting 50,000 members. i feel that i've done my part, so now i don't really care what happens to the forum.

louiep

Reaction score
onerythym
Honestly, if you want your voice to be heard around here, start contributing. How many videos have you posted?
DO you have any idea the hundreds of video threads with ZERO or very few views? Its a waste of bandwidth.
there are plenty of places to find videos on the internet. we still have videos. but there has to be some crowd control.
for christ's sake man, you dont even have an avatar, and we are supposed to make rules on your opinion?
contribute!!!

You, Onerythm dont need to make rules on my opinion 'cause for you, obviously an avtaar is the measure of somebody's worthiness. Oh, and I cant see a single thread of the ones which are there on Videos with "Zero Views".

-----

CMAN, I am not complaining but I *am* definitely criticizing the decision. I don't need to teach you or anyone how to run this forum or any other, but as you would know, of the 65,671 members or the thousands of active members that are there on this forum, how many actually post on a regular basis?

I'm sure you would have analyzed the data and would have seen a lot of newbie contributors and some good ones at that. Now its for the mods and you to decide how to measure the success of this forum. Sure, a good and successful forum should have a lot of contributors, but should and would invariably have a lot of 'lurkers' as onerythm decided to characterize it. The 'lurkers' are the ones which will pass on the word.

I don't post and I have my reasons for it. But you have to ask why so many people come here... Its a free, ad-free, no nonsense forum and you get some of the best celeb material here. It doesnt have the zillions of thank you posts and the forum is maintained clean.

You dont need to listen to me and I'm sure all of you have your reasons to come to this decision. But as someone who has seen the videos forum growing from being very dormant to more active than the pics one, I believe that to restrict your majority of the members from posting altogether is truly a backward step.

I'm sure the restriction could have been made better. (perhaps no new threads in the name of some unknown celebs or something)

CMAN, you have run one the best forums on celebs that I have seen. I'm sure you've had a lot of problems along the way but still have maintained this forum no nonsense and ad-free. I sincerely appreciate your resolve in keeping this alive. I know you may have your reasons for coming to this decision. My intention of starting this thread was not to complain but to urge you and the forum moderators to reconsider the decision and perhaps come to a more reasonable decision.

Have a nice day.

Louie

PS: Oh yes Onerythm, stop calling people names. It doesnt make me any lesser if you call me a name and doesn't make you look any better either. This is a discussion forum and I thought I can voice my opinion or open a discussion irrespective of whether it will be counted on the basis of me having an 'avtaar'.

bilbojr

Yeah! Sure! Whatever!!!
Reaction score
These are the rules at this time, sorry if you do not agree.
Decision voiced
Objections heard
Argument over

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
PLEASE! PLEASE! stop sending me private messages about the video forum. I've received about 100 PMs asking about the video forum.

We're just going to leave it like it is for now and when there is new info, we will let you know! OK?

As far as earning RM goes, there are many other forums to post in. If you want to be an RM you must participate in all parts of the forum, not just the video forum ;)

Reaction score
If I have good video and PM to you, do you post it ?

Connery

Reaction score
Cman's never posted any of the videos I've PM'd him.

bastard

on a related note... yay, I can go back to checking the video forum occasionally and maybe seeing names I recognise. :D

snowcow

Reaction score
Restrictions make sense to me. They own the site, they can do whatever they choose to with it.

KDWG

Reaction score
Well, it does make sense because the video forum was getting full of a whole lot of shit nobody ever looked at or knew what it was even. But it has seemed to go from way to many shitty videos being posted to none so i was thinking maybe there should be a thread in the discussion forum or somewhere where ppl can upload whatever video they want, and mods can take the good ones and post em. And for the guys bitching Cman isnt uploading the videos u sent em, read 1 post above the first thing he says is "please STOP sending me private messages" so i wouldnt bitch, one hell of a forum hes got going here so keep up the good work Cman

Millwood

Reaction score
I think I was a very quality poster in the videos thread.

But luckily, since I can't post in there anymore, you guys can still get my stuff from my blog.

Genetic

Look into my eye !!
Respected Member
Reaction score
But it has seemed to go from way to many shitty videos being posted to none ...

This just shows how few movie clips there really is out there that are worth posting. Not beeing "celebs" that nobody know who the hell is.