• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

whos still here? 4yrs & tickin

bacardi

Reaction score
Who is still here? Exp0se yourself...

I have kinda been A.W.O.L. for awhile and see alot of new members+mods. are the original members still around? I think i remember seeing Duke,Z,and of course cman recently. but what about pimp,malu,sway,jess,zin,kaboom,bob,war ... I know i forgot some people but that was along time ago (almost 4 years). did they just stop coming around(sorta like me) or did they announce it like the guy who said he was spending too much time here and everybody said their goodbyes?

I guess i'm trying to see "Who's still here?"

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Here's the simple answer:

Anyone who actively particlpates and has been here for more than a couple years is probably a mod or and RM by now, so just check the "forum leaders" page lol.

Several people have left simply because their lives have changes and they don't have time for this forum anymore. We're all getting older and maturer (to varying degrees)

bacardi

Reaction score
It took me a minute to find but i got it thanks. By the looks of it quite a few people got maturer. "Flamers" i wont even ask :)
I know that wick3d has the site now but your down to a super mod? Must be busy ;)

Is the pimp still slapping?

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's been at least a good two years since there has been a slap by the great Pimp. But yeah, most of the old farts are gone.

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'm still here! I don't post all that much. (Just look at my total number of posts!)

I am on the site on a regular basis and have been a loyal member to the site, recommending others to join as well!

BTW, don't tell anyone but I was only 16 when we were first up and running.

Do you all remember when the site was just galleries? Just names and galleries...the good ol' days...*sigh*

LOL

Edit: Cman, are you the only one that has a join date of October 2003? I thought I checked the site frequently back then and think that I registered on the forum only days after it was created...maybe it was at the end of October and I joined at the beginning of November, do you remember? lol

MysterioX

Reaction score
Here's the simple answer:

Anyone who actively particlpates and has been here for more than a couple years is probably a mod or and RM by now

Ive been here for 4 years, Im not a mod or RM, I probably go under the radar as I have'nt posted a great deal, quality over quantity.

bacardi

Reaction score
Do you all remember when the site was just galleries? Just names and galleries...the good ol' days...*sigh*

oh yeah ... and the birth of "bullshit".
Threads reaching 30's. sway and jess could really get a thread going and for that case so could motbo :)

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I joined but didnt post pics for ages due to fear...no I'm not kidding! Glad I did though and now I'm an RM well its been yrs of work..oh and I always wanted a Pimp Slap but part of me knew I'd never get one! I'd hate to imagine what would be needed inorder to get one now a days!!

Connery

Reaction score
Anyone who actively particlpates and has been here for more than a couple years is probably a mod or and RM by now, so just check the "forum leaders" page lol.

Ive been here for 4 years, Im not a mod or RM, I probably go under the radar as I have'nt posted a great deal, quality over quantity.

Oh, he meant actively posting? I assumed actively participating meant keeping your hands busy while browsing. I was going to ask why I wasn't at least an RM by now! Thanks for saving me the trouble.

There was some mass defection of some disgruntled types a couple years back too, right? I was absent that day, but I've picked up bits of the story here and there.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Edit: Cman, are you the only one that has a join date of October 2003? I thought I checked the site frequently back then and think that I registered on the forum only days after it was created...maybe it was at the end of October and I joined at the beginning of November, do you remember? lol

well there was me, and Ryan was #2 (his claim to fame). after that there was Jonathan and Bob. thats all i remember lol.

a lot of early members got deleted due to inactivity.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Oh, he meant actively posting? I assumed actively participating meant keeping your hands busy while browsing. I was going to ask why I wasn't at least an RM by now! Thanks for saving me the trouble.

There was some mass defection of some disgruntled types a couple years back too, right? I was absent that day, but I've picked up bits of the story here and there.

haha well you have contributed enough for me to recognize you, at least ;)

the defection was LTJ and their followers. as if they were ever going to win against me lol. i created "The Board" specifically to make fun of them ... good times.

Karynak

Reaction score
I haven't been a huge contributer but I am still here. I love this place. Glad I still see some familiar names.

bacardi

Reaction score
its just good to see that even though people are busy that they still pop in from time to time to say hey. there were alot of good times back then. i suspected we had some ... err ... "ringers" back then ;)