• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

PS3

Epc525

Reaction score
Just got official pics of the PS3

and a close up of the controller

It will be released in 2006, no month or quarter stated yet. I will come back with updates.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Why did they redesign the controller?:nuts: Why are all the controllers for the new systems wireless? I hope they are not battery eaters.

gatsby

Reaction score
I have read on several sites that i have visited today that many people don't like the new controller. But the specs seem good and especially the Killzone trailer looks impressive (if it is not prerendered).

Last edited:

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
This is the beginning. Do yall realize we will one day tell our kids that our consoles had wires connected to the controllers! I feel old already. I imagine that the new ps3 controllers will feel alot like they do now except you can grasp handles instead of just bunching your fingers up in the back.

Reverend James

Reaction score
How fucked-up is this? Of all of the stuff on this forum I am horniest about this post.

Those controllers are gayer than my avatar. They remind me too much of the horrible Microsoft Sidewinders from a few years back. They should have just smoothed their current, successful configuration.

I am still waiting for this:

I heard it is going to have 2 or even 3 games.

Epc525

Reaction score
Sony is being sued over their old controller design, that is y they changed to the boomerrang. Sony, If I throw yer controller will it return to me.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
No Sony was sued because they used the idea of "vibration" or dual shock like everyone else has.

Reverend James

Reaction score
Did anyone else catch shitty-assed TechTV's coverage of the E3? I almost soiled myself watching Morgan Webb (who was looking extra slutty last night) talk about the tech specs of the PS3... it was awesome.

gatsby

Reaction score
The killzone trailer was pre-rendered (and the motorstorm trailer most likely too), see http://ps3.ign.com/articles/616/616591p1.html for an interview and opinions by IGN game editors.

I believe the two consoles will be almost equal in power if you look at the Unreal Engine 3 which was showed for real with Gears of War for Xbox 360 and the Unreal tech demo in the PS3 conference.

So in the end it comes down to the games, which is good because fierce competion between MS and Sony is the best for us consumers.

Reverend James

Reaction score
In actual fact, Sony did NOT use pre-rendered displays to show the power of the PS3, unlike Xbox360. During their E3 demo the presenter actually used a controller to pause the display and scroll around the screen to prove that their graphics engine was far superior and did not need to be pre-rendered to look great. Programmers have only had the PS3 for 2 months and they made graphically rich game demos that blew the crowd away. Imagine how far it will go when they have 6 months or a year to master the technology.

gatsby

Reaction score
RJ, the demo that you are talking about was the Unreal tech demo by Epic Games. That demo was indeed real, but not every trailer they showed was actual ingame footage. Still the PS3 will be a very powerful system.

lazypirate

Reaction score
I am looking forward to this. I also heard the they may redo the lower numbered Final Fantasy games to the ps3. I hope the the supposed price is going to come down though.

edub30

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, Jack Tretton came out and said that all the Killzone 2 footage was real gameplay from the d-kits, so I'm really stoked to see if the game can deliver. Gears of War also looks like it's gonna kick some ass, and you can't forget the preview for Unreal 2007. Pirate, I hope you're right about the Final Fantasy games; I've been looking forward to FF12 and Advent Children forever, but I will always love the original three games. I'm still glad that I won't be dropping my PS2 the instant the PS3 comes out, since Sony still has plenty of first and third party stuff coming out for the system in the year or two to come. I hope I can say the same about my XBOX.

VincentVega

Reaction score
lazypirate said:
I also heard the they may redo the lower numbered Final Fantasy games to the ps3.

Here is a link to a gamespot page with a vid of a tech demo showing Final Fantasy VII running on the PlayStation 3.

haran_elessar

Reaction score
Just wantes to say that it's true taht the unreal engine 3 runs on both th eps3 and xbox 360, but the presentation that epic had with the demo running on ps3 was only using the RSX graphics chip from Nvidia that the system uses. They said that they weren't using the cell chip and that once they started using it it should look even better....so it should end up running better in ps3 than on xbox 360. Concerning the awesome killzone footage, there is reason to rejoice since there is a graphical flaw in the demo, there is a slight pop up at exactly 19 seconds, a charctaer appears out of thin air...if it was prerendered that wouldn't have happenend....so rejoice for pop up!!!!!! never thought I would say that....

supaduparich

Reaction score
VincentVega said:
Here is a link to a gamespot page with a vid of a tech demo showing Final Fantasy VII running on the PlayStation 3.

Ahh that brought back fond memories (even though that game f*cked up my exams.) Although I turned to Bill's Xbox darkside in 2001 if they were to re-release FFVII I would definately consider getting a PS3. What a trailer.