• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Religious Right, right?

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
mindido said:
I forgot that religion isn't free.

How could you forget? A cynic would say that even mother's milk isn't free....but of course I'm not the least bit cynical. :rolleyes:

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Mox,

CAID? Never would have thought something like that could exist. Religious conservatives in the US that think creationism is incorrect? Huh!

Will have to get to the Gervais vid later. Who is he?

Lastly, I was flipping through the channels earlier and saw something on Fox News that was pretty funny. Some religious fanatic in Russia climbed over a fence holding the lions proclaiming that god would protect him! Well, I guess god was out to lunch but the lions had a fine one. The guy didn't last more than a minute or two. Idiot!

moxdevil

Reaction score
mindido said:
Mox,

CAID? Never would have thought something like that could exist. Religious conservatives in the US that think creationism is incorrect? Huh!

Will have to get to the Gervais vid later. Who is he?

Lastly, I was flipping through the channels earlier and saw something on Fox News that was pretty funny. Some religious fanatic in Russia climbed over a fence holding the lions proclaiming that god would protect him! Well, I guess god was out to lunch but the lions had a fine one. The guy didn't last more than a minute or two. Idiot!

Gervais is an English comedian/actor who came up with 'The Office', amongst other things- very English humour.

The guy in Russia...he wasn't called Daniel by any chance? :mrgreen:

There was a tv programme on last night here called 'God's Next Army'. about Patrick Henry College in Virginia- a Christian evangelical conservative finishing school. Jeebus!!! scared the hell out of me, not just the constant praising of the lord at every conceivable moment but the attitude that both the staff and students have about anything that they cannot find analogy with in scripture.

The programme was following their schooling- needless to say biology was from the creationist view, and philosophy outside of 'Christian' philosophy (what ever the hell that is supposed to be if not hack Greek philosophy) was negated as non relevant. WTF!!! My one regret is I didn’t get the opportunity to see what was taught in History class, though all the usual Christian myth about the founding fathers intentions for America etc came up at different times. :confused:

http://www.phc.edu/about/default.asp

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
moxdevil said:
The guy in Russia...he wasn't called Daniel by any chance? :mrgreen:

I don't really know but he probably thought his name was Daniel (or at least had the same amount of luck).

There was a tv programme on last night here called 'God's Next Army'. about Patrick Henry College in Virginia- a Christian evangelical conservative finishing school. Jeebus!!! scared the hell out of me, not just the constant praising of the lord at every conceivable moment but the attitude that both the staff and students have about anything that they cannot find analogy with in scripture.

Mox, you do know that there are parts of the south that are still fighting the Civil War?

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
I wasn't quite sure where to put this (as it could have gone in several threads) but I guess this is as good a place as any.

Everyone heard about that attack in Najaf, Iraq? Everyone was originally thinking it was Sunni's or foreigners that were planning the attack. But, as it turns out, the guys attacking during one of Shia's holiest days were mostly Shia! Apparently, they're part of some cult that figured they could hurry along the second coming of some cleric if they attacked and killed all the current Shia clerics they could! Who'd a figured? And we think that we can get Sunni, Shia and Kurds to get along? Cripes, not even the Shia can get along together.

Here's an article:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070130/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

On the bright side, I guess its good to see that religious fanatics aren't only indigenous to christianity.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
This is just an extreme example of the fanatical islamic minds of today. The president of Iran is willing to kill himself and his people in a nuclear wind to bring about "the second coming". The fact that Russian nukes are being sold on the black market along with the fact that it only takes 8 nukes spread around the globe to end the human race is still not as scary as the sight of all these closed eyes.

elmerfudd

Reaction score
I beleave in God ! And the only thing that scares me, is Keiser Sosay.

rockholds_rebel

Reaction score
“Let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle.”-George Washington

“We hold these truths to be self evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness"-Thomas Jefferson

“I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.”-Thomas Jefferson

“God helps those who help themselves.”-Benjamin Franklin

'The Bible is the rock on which this Republic rests."-Andrew Jackson

"The highest glory of the American Revolution was this: it connected in one indissoluble bond the principles of civil government with the principles of Christianity."-John Quincy Adams

'Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."-John Adams

"The Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations."-John Adams