• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Religious Right, right?

Red Horse

Reaction score
Nizzle said:
Better yet, read The DaVinci Code.
Better better yet, read The Holy Blood And The Holy Grail which the DaVinci Code blatantly ripped off, but since it was put in a novel, the authors of THBATHG couldn't sue over lol.

moxdevil

Reaction score
cman said:
Just ask the all seeing Google.

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/All_Seeing_Eye.htm

P.S. - Swordfish is another movie and to a lesser extent, The Goonies :lol:

Ah but these pseudo-historians seem to confuse the eye of Osiris with the eye of Horus. They have nothing in common. The eye of Horus, legend has it that the Egyptian god Horus in revenge for his father's death (Osiris) fought with his uncle Set, and during so lost his eye. Set lost his balls if I remember correctly. The eye is meant to signify the moon, thus seeing all from its high position above us. What some pretentious prats came up with over the centuries seems to bear bugger-all with this. Turned an aspect of a vengeance story into some mystical claptrap.

Three years of Egyptology count for something i hope. :lol:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
moxdevil said:
Ah but these pseudo-historians seem to confuse the eye of Osiris with the eye of Horus. They have nothing in common. The eye of Horus, legend has it that the Egyptian god Horus in revenge for his father's death (Osiris) fought with his uncle Set, and during so lost his eye. Set lost his balls if I remember correctly. The eye is meant to signify the moon, thus seeing all from its high position above us. What some pretentious prats came up with over the centuries seems to bear bugger-all with this. Turned an aspect of a vengeance story into some mystical claptrap.

Three years of Egyptology count for something i hope. :lol:
it doesn't really matter what the historic origins of it are, because in this particular case, the only thing that matters is the interpretation of the government leaders that lead to its inclusion on the money.

that interpretation seems fairly obvious to me, that the US wants to take over the world and "oversee" all that goes on worldwide. well duh. thats a little over-simplified, but i think its a good guess.

moxdevil

Reaction score
cman said:
it doesn't really matter what the historic origins of it are, because in this particular case, the only thing that matters is the interpretation of the government leaders that lead to its inclusion on the money.

that interpretation seems fairly obvious to me, that the US wants to take over the world and "oversee" all that goes on worldwide. well duh. thats a little over-simplified, but i think its a good guess.

Oh yeah i'm not disputing that, but the notion that the freemasons are holders of secret knowledge etc... is bollocks.

Has anyone heard the story that the crown on the statue of liberty is actually the 'solar crown' of Mithras. Supposedly sneaked in by French freemasons?

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Hey Mox,

"the notion that the freemasons are holders of secret knowledge etc... is bollocks."

This I don't understand. Why is this preposterous? Lots of groups around the world have info not known by the general public. Again, I don't know a lot about the masons but I do know they have a progressive membership meaning that the higher in the order you go, the more info you are privileded to obtain. I think, and I'm pretty sure I'm not mistaken, thats how most of the world works.

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Is there even an American in this discussion?

Oh there ya are Tex..................

You know, you won't find one American on this forum that boasts that we're the fucking A best country in the world.

But you sure as hell can find 25 or 30 people who aren't Americans that have the opposite opinion and feel that their way is how our country should be ran.

So is it really the US that wants to take over the world.

I beg to differ. It's the country that’s flown under the radar for years. Gearing up to make the world’s oceans run red with their bleeding heart liberal agenda.

[font=&quot]THAT’S RIGHT CANADA! I SAID IT.[/font]

moxdevil

Reaction score
mindido said:
Hey Mox,

"the notion that the freemasons are holders of secret knowledge etc... is bollocks."

This I don't understand. Why is this preposterous? Lots of groups around the world have info not known by the general public. Again, I don't know a lot about the masons but I do know they have a progressive membership meaning that the higher in the order you go, the more info you are privileded to obtain. I think, and I'm pretty sure I'm not mistaken, thats how most of the world works.

Yeah like the local tupperware group. I should image they know things about plastic containers and recipes that the general public don't. The point i was trying to make is, these old gents clubs are nothing but childrens clubs played out by the elite, their members may indeed hold positions in govt, but the notion that they have secret knowledge is analogous with only reciting latin can repel the devil. Its just trying to attach mystery to something that is nothing.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
That was well said Sup

mindido said:
Hey Mox,

Not prepsterous at all. There is a story that a poor peanut farmer was approached and coached by some strange fellows to become something greater. His Last name is Carter. Bush vows not to speak of it, but we know he and his father are members. You will be surprised to find out the names of open members. If it was bullshit then why would these guys be apart of it. http://www.masonicinfo.com/famous1.htm

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Mox,

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I wouldn't be so quick to deny that all secret knowledge exists. There are lots of things out there we (the general public) don't understand but which some "wise men" do. Shoot, we just finally found out who deep throat was, a secret held for about 30 years.

moxdevil

Reaction score
Just don't believe it. Perhaps some groups want you to believe they hold secret knowledge, get their kicks from it. Just like the silly groups they have at Ivy League colleges. Those in power have always sought excuses to rule over us, that they hold secret knowledge that we don't is just one way of claiming supposed superiority in my eyes.

Duke, the fact that the dipshit Bush is supposedly a member proves my point. it's just upper-class twits getting their rocks off. And those who want to advance up the social ladder have played their silly children games.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Supafly said:
[font=&quot]THAT’S RIGHT CANADA! I SAID IT.[/font]

ummm.... i have ... umm ... no idea what you're talking about??

doo dee doo...

*RUNS AWAY*

as far as the clubs go, the only reason they exist is to make people feel cool. everyone likes being part of a club, especially a secret one.

why do you think this forum has Respected Members and such.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Mox,

"it's just upper-class twits getting their rocks off."

That may be true in western societies but not everywhere. There are many traditional groups in the americas (American Indian lodges) that do similar things and are certainly not members of any type of aristocracy. I'm sure the same is true of other parts of the world.

moxdevil

Reaction score
mindido said:
Mox,

"it's just upper-class twits getting their rocks off."

That may be true in western societies but not everywhere. There are many traditional groups in the americas (American Indian lodges) that do similar things and are certainly not members of any type of aristocracy. I'm sure the same is true of other parts of the world.

As the wise and venerable Cman said. :mrgreen:

Again they tend to reflect hierarchy, maybe even the American Indian ones also?

Red Horse

Reaction score
The 'all-seeing eye'..."Ah hee, ah hee hee hee, ah ha ha ha ha ha...Straighten up!...Magic crystal, crystal ball, tell me now, tell me all." The Oracle.
For those of us of a certain age and living in southern Ontario, that actually means something. (Of course, I may be the only one, but at least I'm amused lol).

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
They may not own the "eye of thundera" but they have power, we just don't know why. Thundercats ho! Anyway i forgot to say that i met a freemason about 2 months ago at my friends mothers funeral. He was a straight up pimp too. He was very proud of the fact that he was 92 showing us his dl, and looked 65. Both knees were destroyed in a dynamite accident but he still walked and danced. He was proud to show that too. Anyway he took out a knife and started to whittle a branch. The knife had the symbol on it and he saw me looking. Apparently he gave a movement or gesture that i didn't see cause he said " oh i thought you might be a mason". The guy never shut up and never stopped being entertaining. I told him i was getting him on video before he left but i didn't. One of the coolest guys i ever met. :headbang: There was another time that i went house hunting with my brother and we went into this old ass house with dirt floors! There was a thick ass book on a shelf that said Freemason's 1920 something. I wanted to steal the shit outta that fucker, but i couldn't do it. Kinda regret it now.

Iceberg

Reaction score
Supafly, which nation leads the world in peacekeeping participation? Which nation came to your nation's defence and accepted tens of thousands of air passengers into their homes on 9-11 (without even a thank you from your President, mind you)? Which nation entered WWI and WWII immediately (in 1914 and 1939, respectively, rather than in late 1917 and 1942 like your nation did)?

Oh yeah. CANADA!

So much for the "bleeding heart liberal agenda."

And Texan, your "Airhead America" comment has no merit whatsoever, since a show with that name would have blowhards like Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, and Ann Coulter as hosts. They repeatedly and unabashedly lie on their spots and in their columns and have no objectivity whatsoever.

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
[font=&quot]Iceberg, I guess you can't see sarcasm through your "I hate America glasses". You might think about getting a new prescription.

[/font]

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Jesus Guys,

I didn't mean this to be a bash america thread! Quite the contrary. I just thought it would be interesting to impart a bit of possible history in here.

Back on topic.

Mox,

I think maybe you miss the point. Normally I would agree with you about these type of things but if you are correct in this argument, why was this particular square used when one would expect a normal square to be used, i.e., a square of any dimension (4x4, 5x5, 8x8, etc.) with the numbers used normally (the one at the top left, seven on second row left, etc.). Why was this square used above all others?

Also, a bit off the point but I found this today:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/arts_mic...HIAnACs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA2bm5xNHVjBHNlYwNtcA--

More lost secret knowledge?