• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

War In Iraq/Terrorists

semaaxeru

Reaction score
I'm a bit confused as to why you'd be killed if you were to give us some insight on the world stage.

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused as to why you'd be killed if you were to give us some insight on the world stage.

Sema, You have to get used to GrapJ and his logic! Not sure how to even begin to explain it. Lol...

"What do you get when you put a frog in a Revolving House?"

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
OK, i am talking about a group of people who have a lot of influence, somuch that they can order my dead.
However,, i will tell you Osama's story, i researched it in 1997.

First, i want you to read it and then check, re-check and verify every word you read.
So, every word has its own story and YOU are going to search and search and search again in order to check, re-check and verify each word and the entire story.

If you are not able (there are enough stupid idiots and i don't blame them for ignoring everything) to search , don't bother to read the following.

check, re-check and verify

Osama was adored by the people who worked for him, he was a good man.
Mid 70ies a group of people stole over 12 million dollar from him, he did not like it and he went to the police. There where no other enemies, he wanted to "fight" that group in court.
That group tried to kill hem (twice) and ransacked his house, so he fled.
He fled to a place were they would/could not follow him and gathered some trusted people around him so he could get some sleep.
The group killed several people in search for him and suddenly they had to come up with an explanation. The rest is history

A man ones said : Mankind MUST put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind.

Now, Go check, re-check and verify

We must put an end to war

elmerfudd

Reaction score
What the hell is this ? Home Work ! I don't do home work ! But if you take out the money and killing and you have a good Santa Claus story . How about some links to check and re-check too, Or is that your out on calling people "Stupid Idiots" ?
OK, i am talking about a group of people who have a lot of influence, somuch that they can order my dead.

First, i want you to read it and then check, re-check and verify every word you read.
So, every word has its own story and YOU are going to search and search and search again in order to check, re-check and verify each word and the entire story.

If you are not able (there are enough stupid idiots and i don't blame them for ignoring everything) to search , don't bother to read the following.

Mid 70ies a group of people stole over 12 million dollar from him, he did not like it and he went to the police. There where no other enemies, he wanted to "fight" that group in court.
He fled to a place were they would/could not follow him and gathered some trusted people around him so he could get some sleep.
The group killed several people in search for him and suddenly they had to come up with an explanation. The rest is history

A man ones said : Mankind MUST put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind.

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score

This is truly GREATNESS!?! :lol:

Grap,

Exactly which Osama are you referring to? If it's Bin Laden, he was in college in the mid 70's studying economics and business administration. Where/how do you manage to come up with this stuff?

I know Cman has been to Amsterdam a bunch of times, but exactly what sort of chemical substances are legal in your country bud? Share some of what you're smoking/imbibing/shooting with the rest of us, eh bro?

Ps. "re-check" and "verify" are pretty much the same thing.

BigDaddy_GFS

Reaction score
Looks to me lke somebody hijacked this thread.

Namely, spammers and flamers.