• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

The Crow Wicked Prayer

Did you but this film?

• Bought the Blu-ray

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Bought the DVD

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bought both formats

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Downloaded it

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bought it but for a gift for someone else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will buy it

• Not interested

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Movie Reviews (New Releases)

a simple thumb up or down

going to watch Starsky and Hutch in 30 minutes.....will give review when I come back

update...The movie was worth seeing on cheap night....not sure worth full price but will give it a thumbs up

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I just saw Bruce Almighty last night (yeah, I know, took me a while). Anyway, I thought it was REALLY funny.

I'm not usually a fan of Jim Carrey, because I think he's stupid and tries a little too hard to be funny. A little too immature. BUT, he was funny in this movie, because he toned it down a little.

Also, the parts with Catherine Bell and Jennifer Aniston fondling her breats didn't hurt either :wink:

A

Anonymous

cman said:
I'm not usually a fan of Jim Carrey, because I think he's stupid and tries a little too hard to be funny. A little too immature. BUT, he was funny in this movie, because he toned it down a little.

Couldn't agree with you more. We all knew a kid in the thrid grade who just tried way too hard to get us all to like him. That's Jim Carey.

Seriously, he was OK eh?

Styxtoo

Black Sheep
Reaction score
yea bruce almighty is good.. its not like ace ventura or dumb and dumber.. its more subtle funny

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I don't know if I liked Bruce Almighty to much ...... but maybe it's because I hate the noises Jim carey makes when he's trying to be funny

A

Anonymous

Bruce Almighty was shit I thought,everything he does is the same,boring.A good movie is Dirty Deeds,worth a look.

Styxtoo

Black Sheep
Reaction score
went to and so Club Dread the other weekend... pretty good.. i wouldn't say it was as good as Super Troopers .. but worth a look

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
plus that girl naked in club dread.....saw video of that.....I probably buy it just because of that......looks at my dvd collection of shit movies that I buy because of the hotties in it

Asian Sensation

Reaction score
C'mon Pen-al-ope...haha, I liked Club Dread, especially Brittany, and Juan Castillo

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
watched The Secret Window...... is a pretty twisted show but I liked it .... Johnny Depp is great

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
was going to see DAwn of the Dead but I was just walking up to the counter and I get the message it sold out.... those dirty rotten .... guess have to wait til sunday to watch and make my review of it

UPDATE

movie was great..... an easy 7/10

zagunn

Reaction score
I think the greatest movie to hit dvd in the last year was Life of David Gale. Definately Kevin Spacey's best movie. Check it out

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I wouldn't say it's his best movie ..... blank on thinking what he was better in Usual Suspects maybe

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
SECOND HAND LIONS :

movie is pretty good .... Robert Duvall is funny and was worth the 2 hours of my life that I lost

Ryan

Reaction score
Dreamweaver:

Dumbest movie ever.

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I just dont know about The Rock and acting

Jude1abe

Reaction score
I know its late... but I just saw the updated Texas Chainsaw Massacre this weekend. It was just ok... give it a 5/10.