• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

The Crow Wicked Prayer

Did you but this film?

• Bought the Blu-ray

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Bought the DVD

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bought both formats

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Downloaded it

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bought it but for a gift for someone else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will buy it

• Not interested

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Jude1abe said:
I know its late... but I just saw the updated Texas Chainsaw Massacre this weekend. It was just ok... give it a 5/10.

its ok....I will buy the dvd of it when I find it for $10

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Watched 50 first dates with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore.. Not much to report except you see nice drew pokies for a couple of secs in the rain. :twisted: . Other than that pretty lame movie.. 4/10

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
i thought it was pretty good.....best Adam Sandler movie since Happy Gilmour

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Girl Next Door

Elisha Cutbert was damn hot in it..... was ok for a cheap night for sure

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
'The Day After Tomorrow' isn't out in the States or Canada yet hey? I saw the trailer the other night and it looks fucking cool! :p
I know its from the producers of 'Independence Day' so I'm guessing the storyline will be pretty shite! :lol:

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Zinista said:
'The Day After Tomorrow' isn't out in the States or Canada yet hey? I saw the trailer the other night and it looks fucking cool! :p
I know its from the producers of 'Independence Day' so I'm guessing the storyline will be pretty shite! :lol:

wanting to see that movie when it comes out......hope its ok

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I checked up and I think it's coming out here the same time as you guys! looks over the top just like independence day! :wink:

Doc1490

Reaction score
General info.... my aunt is a movie reviewer for the main cincinnati paper and she's got pretty good taste in movies (i.e. not looking for just artsy fartsy stuff, like a regular person). Here's a link to her reviews...
http://www.cincinnati.com/freetime/movies/[/url]

Asian Sensation

Reaction score
I saw Troy last night. This movie is Amazing, from the begining to the end...I loved it. The only downfall is that you see Brad Pitt's ass...

Pazman

Reaction score
Did anyone see " The day after tomorrow " any input

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Pazman said:
Did anyone see " The day after tomorrow " any input
yeah, it was pretty good. slightly cheesy in the "miraculous main character survival" area, but every movie is like that.

pretty good overall and good special effects.

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Asian Sensation said:
I saw Troy last night. This movie is Amazing, from the begining to the end...I loved it. The only downfall is that you see Brad Pitt's ass...

the wife disagrees with you there ... but I enjoyed the battle scenes....done nicely

Also wanting to see the Day After Tommorow so cman don't make me have to fly to NS to kick your ass if it sucks :lol: :lol:

GO FLAMES!!!!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
They mention NS in the movie. I saw it last night and the everyone in the theatre chuckled when it happened.

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
same thing in X-men the movie when rogue was in Alberta and saw Wolverine in that bar.....

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Shrek 2 was pretty funny..... the question is "who was that movie more geared to?" adults or the kids

Conman

Reaction score
Liked "Crouching Tiger"? Try "Warriors of Heaven & Earth". Loved it except the ending was a little cheesy. Nevertheless, great action and good performances all round. Only for Kung Fu afficiandos.

coclarkson

Reaction score
just watched "Mystic River." what an amazing movie. the best i've seen in a couple of years. Sean Penn, Kevin Bacon, Tim Robbins, Lawrence Fishborne, what a cast. it's one of those movies that leaves you sitting in your seat, staring at the screen, even after it's over. wow. 10/10

Conman

Reaction score
Got my hands on the Cold Mountain DVD. What a blast! It got a little slow in the middle but that didn't last long coz Rene Zell's character filled in perfectly to keep the movie from sliding too much. And just when you thought it was going to get slow again, Natalie Portman getting raped!

All in all, a worthwhile 2+ hours of sore ass.