• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

The Crow Wicked Prayer

Did you but this film?

• Bought the Blu-ray

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Bought the DVD

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bought both formats

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Downloaded it

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bought it but for a gift for someone else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will buy it

• Not interested

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brianwp

Reaction score
That's called artistic licence, scounds. Just imagine a film where Britain won the war with no help from the Americans...:mrgreen:...well, ok, maybe that's a bit too far out...:redface::mrgreen::redface:

pizza planet

Reaction score
I have no problem with Ms Dunst: I confess that I would not throw her out into the howling storm. But a film about Marie Antionette in which L'Autrichienne is not guillotined seems almost as bizarre and incongruous as a film about Titanic in which the ship doesn't collide with an iceberg; a film in which the US Navy captures the four wheel enigma machine rather than HMS Bulldog; a film in which Errol Flynn and American paratroopers fight the war against the Japanese occupation forces in Burma with no British, Indian or Australian help at all; a film about Pearl Harbor where the Americans win...ooops, sorry, I forgot, they made those.;)

Or maybe a Lord of the Rings movie where the Elves come and help the men out at Helms Deep...oh that happened too.

codeman1599

Reaction score
Machete (2010)

o.k. there was talk that Lindsay Lohan is nude or at least topless. Here the thing just left the movie and Lindsay Lohan was topless for the most part BUT she has hair extension covering her tits for. you get a couple gleams of her tits. Oh and the the mother daughter action the net was buzzing about happens but it not her it looks like a cut from the trailer of grind house two completely different girls. All and all it was a cool movie.

Oh there's a hot Jessica Able in the shower covering the good part of course but still hot!

Brianwp

Reaction score
I can't believe they got Bobby D to act in that thing. I guess he just had a slow day.

zabdart

Reaction score
I can't believe they got Bobby D to act in that thing. I guess he just had a slow day.

I think DeNiro probably thought it might be a hoot to make a film with Robert Rodriguez. You can tell he's having fun channeling Dubya.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Having been a huge fan of Grindhouse (I saw it 4 times in theaters), I really enjoyed the movie. I'm honestly a bit shocked that it is neck and neck for the box office lead this weekend with George Clooney's new flick. It wasn't what I quite imagined it would be, but was still a fun watch.

smdtherock

Reaction score
just saw the videos...so hyped up and Lohans pool scene looks like a double....gayyyyyyy!