• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

The Crow Wicked Prayer

Did you but this film?

• Bought the Blu-ray

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Bought the DVD

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bought both formats

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Downloaded it

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Bought it but for a gift for someone else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will buy it

• Not interested

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anfield1

Reaction score
Rented "Sex Lives Of The Potatomen" last night with McKenzie Crook and Johnny Vegas. I never stopped laughing from start to finish. I'll have to watch it again today as I missed half of what was said 'cos I was laughing so much. Potatoman - is this where your nic come from? If so, the Gherkin man is coming to get you - he wants his shelf space back! :D

10/10 easy

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
never even heard of that movie b4... is is a brit film?

anfield1

Reaction score
I don't want to upset Da Pimp with a short post so I'll put it at the end of this sentence - Bob - yes its a brit film. :)

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
anfield1 said:
I don't want to upset Da Pimp with a short post so I'll put it at the end of this sentence - Bob - yes its a brit film. :)

Sneaky fucker :wink: :lol:

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Sometime Will Ferrel can get until my skin with his acting.........he also reminds me of one of my close friends that when he drinks always wants to get naked........but Christine Applegate is in it and she always gave me a wood since Married w/ children (one of th greatest sitcoms) so I will probably see it

endymion

Reaction score
I saw Spider-man 2 yesterday! Awesome. SO much better than the first one. Better story, better acting, much better CGI, the fight scenes at the end are amazing, and the villian is WAY better. It's a lot more based on Peter's relationship with his friends and family, and his problems with his duel personality, than as based around the villian being crazy, which is cool. And for any Sam Raimi "Evil Dead" fans, you're going to love the hospital scene near the beginning. Go and see this movie! Now dammit!

As for Anchorman, the director will be releasing the movie at about 1 hour 45 minutes for cinema release, but he has said they do have a 4-hour version, filled with Will Ferrell doing his usual crazy stuff, which will be put back in the DVD! Yay! More Ferrell!

Pazman

Reaction score
Just saw spiderman 2. very good movie fight scenes were great and the nips on MJ and all tied up like that hmmmm :D

wiley1

Reaction score
Has anyone seen Dodgeball yet?

That movie was so freakin hilarious i laughed through the whole movie.

If you are a fan of stupid funny movies go see it highly recommended. 9/10

maroon_golf

Reaction score
I just saw MulHolland Drive ( a little late i know...)

That was the most fucked up movie ive ever saw EVER (honorable mention to Lost Highway BTW).....

I had to find and read explanations for 20 mins to finally understand what the fuck i had just seen.....i like that :D

8/10

Asian Sensation

Reaction score
maroon_golf said:

That was the most fucked up movie ive ever saw EVER (honorable mention to Lost Highway BTW).....

I had to find and read explanations for 20 mins to finally understand what the fuck i had just seen.....i like that :D

8/10

And The Lesbian Scene In It..."I Give It A TEN!!! TEN!!! A MOTHER FUCKIN TEN!! I STILL GOT WOOD!"

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
maroon_golf said:

8/10

Got to be one of my favorite movies of all time. If you liked that check out "Twin Peaks: Fire walk with me." Another from Lynch, prequel to the TV series.

maroon_golf

Reaction score
Ok,im on a movie marathon here(old and new)so here it goes....

In The Bedroom: 9/10
The Last Samurai: 9/10
Bubba Ho-Tep: 8/10
Secret Window: 7.5/10

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I've determined that god does not want me to see Farenheit 9/11. For one, its only playing at one theatre. Also, I went to see it when it opened and all the showings were sold out. It then proceeded to be sold out for the next week or something. So I went last night and the projector was broken!! I'm never going to get to see it :roll:

So I went and saw Dodgeball last night and it was freakin hilarious. Its better than you might expect it to be. They also had a ton of celebrity* cameos, so they must have had a decent budget.

At least the night wasn't a waste

* not huge, but recognizable.

RyanA

Reaction score
Just wonder what people thougth of Farenheit 9/11, dont want to turn this into the political chat, but just your thoughts on the movie...I saw it last Sunday night, yes a 10pm showing and it was sold out. I tried for the 7pm showing, but it was also sold out. I thought some very interesting points came out in the movie. The thing that struck me the most was the demographics of the audience. I'm 22, and I'd say 75% of the audiences at both showings were with 4 years of me on either side. For many of them, this will be the majority of political information they receive before the elections in November. IF my demographic actually votes in this election, which I think they will more than ever before, this could potentially sway the election. A very scary thought, but very real...

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
maroon_golf said:

agree with you on all you ratings except Secret Window 6/10 ........also I just bought the Bubba Ho-Tep dvd so if it sucks you own me $10 Maroon

maroon_golf

Reaction score
Bob_Box said:
maroon_golf said:

agree with you on all you ratings except Secret Window 6/10 ........also I just bought the Bubba Ho-Tep dvd so if it sucks you own me $10 Maroon

If u like Bruce Campbell and the movies hes usually in...youll have no prob with Bubba Ho-Tep.....

Im happy to see u liked In The Bedroom(great acting)...

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
RyanA said:
Just wonder what people thougth of Farenheit 9/11, dont want to turn this into the political chat, but just your thoughts on the movie...I saw it last Sunday night, yes a 10pm showing and it was sold out. I tried for the 7pm showing, but it was also sold out. I thought some very interesting points came out in the movie. The thing that struck me the most was the demographics of the audience. I'm 22, and I'd say 75% of the audiences at both showings were with 4 years of me on either side. For many of them, this will be the majority of political information they receive before the elections in November. IF my demographic actually votes in this election, which I think they will more than ever before, this could potentially sway the election. A very scary thought, but very real...
at least you got to see it :roll:

Conman

Reaction score
Also had a Marathon over the weekend:

Butterfly Effect s/ Ashton Kutcher & Amy Smart
9/10 - Outstanding stuff. Never knew Ashton to be this kind of talent.

Ned Kelly s/ Heath Ledger, Orlando Bloom, Naomi Watts & Jeff Rush
7.5/10 - Zinista and co downunder should have seen this. They'd love it.

Blueberry s/ Vincent Cassel, Juliette Lweis, Michael Madsen
3/10 - What a fuckng waste of time!

Dead End s/ Fabrice Canecpa, Ray Wise, Lin Shaye
6.5/10 - Strange movie but a cool ending

Girl with a Pearl Earring s/ Scarlett Johansson, Colin Firth
8/10 - slow but inetersting

Roddick - Vin Diesel
6/10 - What a crock of nonsense, saved by some great action.

MaXimu$

Reaction score
I've seen a helluva lot of movies lately, lemme see if I can remember some...

Big Fish
Pretty good movie. Ewan McGregor is a great actor and he did very well in this movie. It dragged at some parts, but it was exciting and emotional where it needed to be. It was great storytelling all-in-all, albeit a bit predictable. (7.5 out of 10)

Mystic River
Wow. Awesome, touching, riveting movie. It's gritty and real and the performances given by the unparalleled cast of actors were just out of this world. I can't picture anyone in each of these roles but the people who played them to a T. Clint Eastwood is a better director than an actor anyday. This is the first movie that's choked me up in a long time, and for such a great movie, I'm not ashamed to admit it. (9 out of 10)

Paycheck
Ben Affleck is a joke of an actor. The Bean Town Boy, from nearby to where I myself live, is making the northeast look like the laughing stock of the acting world. Don't get me wrong, it's a good one as far as HIS movies go, but the horrible lines and overall typical plot just don't give him anything to work with anyway. Some cool new ideas were brought up in this movie, and Uma Thurman helped it a bit, but it just wasn't good in the end. Okay if you're in the mood for a no-questions asked brainless 'action' flick. (5 out of 10)

Stuck on You
A tame effort by the Farelly Bros, and a good movie I thought. It had its moments where it just tried too hard, but a lot of it was pretty funny. It was about as touching a story as you could expect from these guys. It wasn't as hilarious as I had hoped, but Matt Damon and Greg Kinnear do a great job and some of the stuff they can pull off while attached to each other is actually pretty cool. Not to mention, EVA MENDES is in this movie. She could carry the thing by itself even if it was a total flop. Lucky for me though, it wasn't. Humor and Tits, a winning combo. (6.5 out of 10)

Thats all I can remember for now, I think I might have seen a couple more but meh... maybe later.