• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Cemtrails, geo-engineering, Planet X?

Have you noticed the miles long trails from jets?

• Total voters

ptb_666777

Reaction score
Hello and welcome everyone. This is my second thread in a possible series. Before we get to the subject at hand please try to refrain from name calling and hateful babel. I am serious, so try to be too. I will also be asking admins to remove crap posts in this one.

Ok now to the subject, before I say what I know Ima let ya'll go first. anything regarding cemtrails, geo-engineering, or planet x a.k.a nirubu (will edit with correct spelling later) is appropriate here. Other subject directly related such as, unnatural whether, H.A.A.R.P, Cembows, 2012, Uranus side ways spin, and there are a few more theories out there that are welcome. I would like to leave aliens, moon bases, inter dementionchanal (will find spelling) races alone for now. Mabe in a new thread later.

DLS3PCAXQ35PVCAR53ZPACAYMN8YKCA9UDB.jpg

nibiru.jpg

3fad23a6.jpg

planetx.jpg

NibiruUB313.gif

nibiru2.jpg

nibiru_planet_x.jpg

nan1406asun.jpg

twosuns1.jpg

operationmindcrimesphere.jpg

sohoimageplanetx1.gif

12thPlanetNibiru.gif

haarp.jpg

haarp.jpg

haarp.jpg

HAARP.gif

HAARP-5-lrg.jpg

haarp2.jpg

ProjekatHaarp.jpg

HAARP_site.jpg

HAARP_03.jpg

HAARP_03.jpg

Haarp42days.jpg

CIMG0217.jpg

P1010312.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

CIMG2393.jpg

CIMG2387.jpg

P1000837.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

katrina-satellite.gif

weather.jpg

solar_ap_index_10062008-520.png

IMG_8200.jpg

Choc[o] Sanchez

Reaction score
Well, my handy geography degree helps me come to a conclusion... HUH?

I see pictures of contrails, possible lenticular clouds, etc. What's your issue?

ptb_666777

Reaction score
Well, my handy geography degree helps me come to a conclusion... HUH?

I see pictures of contrails, possible lenticular clouds, etc. What's your issue?

Watch the youtube video's It will save me some time explaining it to you. Basically they aren't contrails. What I really would like you to see in the video's is the time laps footage of these "cemtrails" being kriss-crossed in the sky eventually turning a blue sky overcast in a few hours or so.

The cloud pics are mostly nothing that I posted. One twords the end has what looks like energy waves in upper atmosphere possibly manipulated by a haarp broadcast. Not like the normal upper atmospheric clouds we all know. I am sorry they are not labeled or explained. I am learning, and will try to improve my posts.

The youtube vids altho littered with propaganda is real time lapsed footage of jet liners spraying something that is defiantly not condensed water or exhaust gasses(contrails)witch fade away within minuets.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My head hurts.

ptb_666777

Reaction score
Fine, I don't see how titties will help you understand cem trails, butt . . .

Zemanova_leglift_loop.gif

who am I to say it wont . . .

Ludivine_rides.gif

I dont know fully why they are dumping stuff into our upper atmosphere.

Cookies_teaser.gif

I have heard a few plausible reasons, maybe there all right.

GGW_BBE2_blonde.gif

The four top contenders for a reason are:

1. The chemicals help with the weather manipulation.
2. The chemicals are to lower our imunitys.
3. They are trying to darken the sky. (witch they have)
4. They are trying to hide planet x from us.

OliviaBooty.gif

What ever the reason it is world wide.

Huge_boobs_abs.gif

Better guys?

jerseyboybastard

Reaction score
That's a nice gif of Merilyn Sakova at the bottom. Thumbs up for that.

The evidence so far suggests most trails are just water vapor doing what it normally does in a cold upper troposphere; with trail size/duration resulting from atmospheric conditions (just like all clouds), not chemical content.

Also, I doubt any trails are created as some more of malice from any government. Honestly, if any government, especially our incompetent American government, wanted to harm us purposely, I'm sure they would think of easier ways than flying over the same area multiple times trying to poison us. It's just too inconvenient, costly and I really think they're too lazy to invest that much time in it.

That last part is just my opinion. I could be wrong, but until I've seen relevant scientific data that's been studied and confirm by the majority of the scientific community, I'm sticking with that opinion.

ptb_666777

Reaction score
Thank you for your honest opinion. I take it you did not watch the youtube vids.

Jessica_Simpson_gif.gif

Keira_Knightley_Flash.gif

I understand not trusting what you see on youtube, but there is a wealth of information there. I sugest not signing in if you have an account there, just trust me on that.

Eva_Longoria.gif

Michelle_Trachtenberg_Ass_In_Eurotrip_GIF.gif

images from: http://tastefulcelebs.com

There is scientific evidence, for example rain water analysis, footage of the tanker jets, government ordered jet fuel additives, "Cemtrails" lasting days not hours, Cembows, and nasa reporting a darkening of the sky Just to name a little.

Scarlett-Johansson-boobs.gif

JA1.100.gif

5708082229.gif

shakira19oy.gif

images from: www.celebritygifs.com

I am really glad you joined the conversation. Could you watch the vids too?

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
I dont know what the purpose is but last summer the sky was criss crossed where i live for as far as you could see and it lasted for hours. It usually happened about twice a week. I haven't seen them this year yet.

ptb_666777

Reaction score
From what I understand they don't have to be as aggressive now because of the jet fuel additives. Another theory is that they have already saturated the upper atmosphere and have to spray less.

I got lots more to say about all of this, but I wanna see what others think before I unload my insanity on every one.

1-3__CTs_in_storm_front_.gif

2-3_CTs_in_storm_front.gif

3-3_Cts_in_storm_front_.gif

they move to fast , but if you look close at the right you can see what looks like hair flowing left to right. that might not even be what we wanna look at? Again not great, but maybe ya'll will see it.

Wtf they wanna add a "new cloud type" read this article.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090611/ap_on_re_us/us_new_cloud

I just love how they like to throw it in our face and everyone just eats it up, or mabe someone inside yahoo wants us to put it together. . .

Last edited: