• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Most difficult actors/actresses to work with

mervin

Reaction score
Ok, I know this is a celebrity nude forum, but I figured it would be interesting to discuss some of the more gossipy stuff that goes on Tinseltown. Specifically, which actors or actresses have you heard are the most difficult to work with? To be more specific, lets keep the discussion centered around recent actors and actresses.

Personally, I don't much care about the lives of Hollywood's elite, but I just got done reading an article on Iron Man 2 and half the article discussed the onset tension between some of the actors, so I figured it would be a good topic to discuss. What really pisses me off about these Hollywood types is that you'd think (for the amount of money they're getting paid) that they'd be the nicest, most cooperative people in the world, but nope, that never seems to be the case. I just don't get it. If someone were paying me premium dollars I'd be so happy that I'd be the most the most cooperative guy in the world to work with.

Two difficult to work with actresses that I can think of off the top of my head are Gwen Paltrow, and Julia Roberts. Iron Man 2 has recently wrapped up its shoot and it seems no one on set had anything good to say about Gwen. Evidently she didn't get along at all with poor Scarlet Johansson, and crew members said she was rude, needy and a total diva. Many on set crew members expressed hopes that her part gets recast in the next film or her character gets killed off. Poor Gwen gets no love. :cry: Julia Roberts has a history of being a pain in the ass to work with going all the way back to her days on the set of Stephen Speilberg's movie Hook where she played Tinkerbell. That character was supposed to have a much larger role in that movie until Speilberg met Julia and decided she was too difficult to work with, and couldn't act.

mervin

Reaction score
Lets add Jamie Foxx to the list a-hole A-listers.

After he won an Oscar for his role in Ray, he showed up to the set of Miami Vice with an attitude and a large entourage. He also demanded that his contract be rewritten so he could make more money. Oh, and he demanded the ending of the move be rewritten because he didn't like it. Crew members said Jamie Foxx (unlike Colin Farrell) was a total pussy when it came to doing his own stunts and crew members said he was afraid of boats, airplanes and anything that looked dangerous.

And lets not forget the joke he made about then 16 year old Miley Cyrus last year that got him in hot water.

And if you're still doubting whether or not Jamie Foxx is a hard to work with a-hole then look no further than the 2009 BET Awards which Foxx hosted.

maddgreek

Fap Fap Fap Fap
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
i stayed in a suite next to Jamie Foxx on my honeymoon in miami. he was an asshole....but he did have not one but two fucking hot chicks staying with him :(

mervin

Reaction score
i stayed in a suite next to Jamie Foxx on my honeymoon in miami. he was an asshole....but he did have not one but two fucking hot chicks staying with him :(

Well at least he's an asshole who has good taste in women from what it seems. That's got to count for something. :banana:

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Paris Hilton is hard to work with, she's a bitch on set... according to Tina Fey.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of Julia Roberts, she alone made me like Ocean's Eleven and Twelve a lot less. Same with Hook. Makes me glad she's not working so much now. I've heard Jennifer Lopez is pretty difficult to work with too.

Bassdude

Reaction score
I've heard Ben Stiller is super controlling and in one day of shooting "Night at the Museum" he fired eight AD's. Probably a Napoleon complex.

I can't think of anyone else right now, but I'll soon be working in the industry so hopefully I'll get some celebrity dirt.

cel7

Reaction score
speaking of Jamie Foxx, every time I see him on talk shows, he looks like he's high on drugs. He starts to overdo things and eventually he becomes a pain in the ass to watch.

Snapper314

Reaction score
Right after she won her oscar, I heard that Halle Berry was a royal PAIN to work with. Her head swelled to a point where she was almost impossible to reason or work with. She almost didn't do the second X-Men movie because her role "didn't have enough exposure" or something like that.

Brianwp

Reaction score
I also heard that Ben Stiller was a real prick to work with. Also, Michael Myers. I read that when he made his last Austin Powers movie that he would fire any of the stagehands that spoke to him or looked him directly in the face. What an asshole! It's not like he was such a successful actor...it wasn't that long ago that he was just another guy on SNL. It's really disgusting to see these actors get a little success and suddenly forget where they came from. They get a little fame and start thinking they have ascended to being some sort of gods. They should remember that the public put them where they are, and the public can bring them back down, too.