• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

The United States of America

monkeyman

Reaction score
Alright, you Canadians have had your fun. Now its time to express your love for the United States of America. This is the land of the free and the home of the brave. Tell us why you love your country and for you foreigners I'm sure you can find something nice to say about the US.

Gibson

Reaction score
Without darkness we wouldn't know what light is.
Without hot, we wouldn't know what cold is.
Without wet, we wouldn't know what dry is.

Without bad, we wouldn't know what good is.

;)

Edit: Fuck.

Last edited:

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Gibson said:
Without cold, we wouldn't know what cold is.

Without Canadians, we'd all know the opposite of cold.

Iceberg

Reaction score
Well, North Dakota and Minnesota are just a bit warmer than the coldest parts of Canada.

elmerfudd

Reaction score
Yeah, thanks to President James Polk acceptting the British offer to place the border on the 49th parallel instead of the 54th parallel. That left the U.S. free to pursue it's next objective: a war with Mexico! Remember the Alamo !

Graywolf

Reaction score
EVER NOTICE THAT THOSE WHO BITCH MOST ABOUT THE U.S.A. LIVE IN IT, or HAVE LIVED IN IT.

OCC-402

Reaction score
Graywolf said:
EVER NOTICE THAT THOSE WHO BITCH MOST ABOUT THE U.S.A. LIVE IN IT, or HAVE LIVED IN IT.

yeh and with good reason, it sucks here

monkeyman

Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you, but I am not putting my trust in the hands of the Canadian government let alone some other country when a war breaks out. Sure there might be some nukes flying right in my backyard but its not like the enemy hasn't been there before. I just think this country doesn't stand for whatever the president says or whatever stupid decision congress makes. Its just the land of the free and the home of the brave. And I am very glad we have the Constitution. For you foriegners, the Constitution is what the country is based on. That very important piece of paper allows the citizens to bear arms. And if anyone trespasses it give me the right to shoot their ass. BANG BANG!! But until then this country should remember its roots and stop worrying about the little things like Super Bowl halftime shows, and the Howard Stern show. Let them be FREE

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Whats Awesome, is that I fought for 8 years in the Marine Corps, dodging bullets, worrying about the future of my family, going days/up to a week w/o food, possibly killing innocent people to protect this:
OCC-402 said:
....it sucks here
Thanks for your Support on behalf of everyone that decides to offer their life for this Nation.

Last edited:

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Ya know Pimp, "....it sucks here" isn't the most articulate analysis I've heard, but the fact that he can say that puts America (and Canada since that is also the topic here) in a pretty select class in World History. I do think that's part of what you were protecting.

monkeyman

Reaction score
Graywolf said:

I don't know about that. Every damn French person clearly hates the US and refuses to offer Americans help when they are in France. Americans have to make the attempt to speak French in order to get help. However, we allow the Spanish to come here and speak their language and support them being bilingual. And that doesn't only got for the Spanish but nearly ever other foriegn country that is represented in the US. So America actually accepts other races because after all that is the American culture. So I think those who live in the US have the right to complain because after all it is their country.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
My tv tells me that the US sucks, so it must! A bunch of countries don't like us man we suck! blah that damn television creates more robots than a cartoon scientist. Easy to program them bitches too.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
It most definitely DOESN'T suck to live in the U.S.
In fact, I'm sure that I'd rather live here than anywhere else in the world.
OCC, take your pessimistic ass to the Middle East and see how you like it there.

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
In the US you have better TV shows then we have.......can only watch CBC for hockey only

monkeyman

Reaction score
Hockey? What's funny is that hockey isn't even a really popular sport in the US yet they have the best hockey league here. The Europeans kept soccer (futbol) over there. But I don't hate hockey, its a great sport to watch when you need a change of pace. However, they haven't played it for a while so I have no clue how much its going to be on tv.

OCC-402

Reaction score
RichieTBaum said:
It most definitely DOESN'T suck to live in the U.S.
In fact, I'm sure that I'd rather live here than anywhere else in the world.
OCC, take your pessimistic ass to the Middle East and see how you like it there.

you know I thought better of that last post and unfortunatly you guys had to bear the brunt of my bad mood, I've just been pissed as shit for the last few weeks and it all comes out online....oh well

Last edited:

elmerfudd

Reaction score
That's right , love it or leave it ! We are the Big Dog , the old # 1 ,the Big Kahuna , we have the worlds Capitol building in our yard , aka "The PlayBoy Mansion" ! The only reason we would have to invade Canada, or Mexico . Is to have a place to put all the people who want to live here.

singhr

Reaction score
Random comments to various posts:

monkeyman said:
Every damn French person clearly hates the US and refuses to offer Americans help when they are in France. However, we allow the Spanish to come here and speak their language and support them being bilingual.
Woah man, stay on topic. French, spanish. Make logical sentences my boy! ;)

Bob_Box said:
In the US you have better TV shows then we have.......can only watch CBC for hockey only
That's if the CBC weren't locked out right now. From what I've heard, no hockey broadcasting from the CBC while the lockout is in place.

monkeyman said:
Hockey? What's funny is that hockey isn't even a really popular sport in the US yet they have the best hockey league here.
The best league is there? The National Hockey League is a North American league and more specifically Canada, and the US. :) I'm sure with the salary cap I think you'll see a shift in the top players and teams over the next few years..

Red Horse

Reaction score
The best thing about the United States of America? No question at all...my beautiful ladylove!