• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

The United States of America

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
JIHAD!

lol

ok, now that i've seen the czech republic, the US isn't so bad.

monkeyman

Reaction score
singhr said:
Random comments to various posts:

Woah man, stay on topic. French, spanish. Make logical sentences my boy! ;)

That's if the CBC weren't locked out right now. From what I've heard, no hockey broadcasting from the CBC while the lockout is in place.

The best league is there? The National Hockey League is a North American league and more specifically Canada, and the US. :) I'm sure with the salary cap I think you'll see a shift in the top players and teams over the next few years..

Thats like saying baseball is just as much Canadian as it is American just because we have the Toronto Blue Jays. By the way thanks for the support of the Montreal Expos. Anyway I about the French/Spanish thing, I was just trying to say that we accept other cultures yet are shunned by other people.

Iceberg

Reaction score
There's evidence that the first baseball game to be played in Canada occurred around 1839 in Nova Scotia, just around the time Alexander Cartwright got his group of Knickerbockers together for the "first game" on North American soil. The one thing that is unclear is when the game took place. There is a chance it happened before the Cartwright game, but we may never officially know.

If it did, wouldn't that be something! The American Pastime having its first North American roots in Canada. (Almost sounds like basketball, which was invented by a Canadian, James Naismith, but is, or was, dominated by the US.)

monkeyman

Reaction score
well thanks for the baseball information. but actually what I heard is that baseball was invented in Hawaii. Much of it was played Hawaii when Alexander Cartwright was there. There is actually a baseball field named Cartwright Field, which is named after Alexander Cartwright. And for those of you who think this is crap just because of the field name, Alexander Cartwright is actually buried in Hawaii at a cemetary which I could name but you won't know anyway.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
The NATIONAL Hockey League...
I don't think they're talkin about Canada and last time I checked, North America isn't a nation.
I do realize that Canadian teams particiapte and as a matter of fact, Calgary is one of my favorite teams. (Especially after the addition of Darren McCarty. We'll miss him in Detroit.)

Iceberg

Reaction score
Monkeyman, I knew that. I am a bit of a baseball history buff and have several books (Ken Burns' Baseball, a book on the members of Cooperstown, and several others similar to these).

Us Canadians aren't too much of a different breed than you Americans. It's not like we're from Mars and you're from Venus or anything. God, we share the same continent! There must be something similar about us!

scottbritt

Respected Member
Reaction score
Honestly, if you don't like the US and the freedom it allows you to have, besides the job I'm sure it provides you, then get the fuck out. I'm so sick of hearing people that live in the US bash it. Because if you don't like it then move to Canada and stop complaining. We dont want to hear it. People like Da' Pimp who have selflessy served to uphold our great countries freedom don't want to hear it either.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I may not agree with American politics or foreign policy, but to those who said that "it sucks in the US" is just ignorant. Thats truly a sign of being spoiled by your standard of living.

If you think it sucks in the US, try visiting India or the Czech Republic for that matter. Then we'll see how much you think the US sucks :D

singhr

Reaction score
Cman said:
I may not agree with American politics or foreign policy, but to those who said that "it sucks in the US" is just ignorant. Thats truly a sign of being spoiled by your standard of living.

Geeze how many times do I have to quote Matt Good in this forum :lol:
Random fan at concert: "Americans suck!"
Matthew Good: "No no man that's not cool. Hate the government and it's policies, NOT the people."

Iceberg

Reaction score
I'm not much of a Matthew Good fan, but I certainly agree with his point there, singhr.

Most Americans are fine, upstanding people. They are gracious, by and large, and do come to the rescue of others (albeit a bit late at times). They can tend to be arrogant (due, perhaps, to their "superpower" status), stubborn, and are at times loud and obnoxious travellers. However, they certainly could be worse global citizens. They could be better, as well, but nobody's perfect.

Pappa Chango

Reaction score
Gracias to Da'Pimp for doing your part and anyone else who served to keep our way of life in this great country. I did navy for six years and though it wasn't the roughest military branch, it was still tough. For those of you who take advantage of your everyday freedoms, try working in a place where you can't just quit if your boss is a prick, or working with people you just can't fire...because we are all under contract for x amount of years. Yeah, I know the typical response: "no one forced you to join," and you are right no one forced us to join, but just because we volunteered doesn't mean we have to listen to you who haven't served talk shit when you really don't know what being in the "shit" actually means.
Jack said it best:

"Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You?I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall -- you need me on that wall.
We use words like "honor," "code," "loyalty." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line.
I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it.
I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand the post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think you're entitled to!"

cableguy

Reaction score
well said, pc, and thank you as well... i appreciate what your sacrifice has done for me... and for my country... as i stated in another post, there is a cd available that is a narration by john wayne titled "America, Why I Love Her" that is a great listen...

Red Horse

Reaction score
The United States of America is a wonderful entity, as is Canada, Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Israel, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Lichtenstein, Germany, Austria, Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Iceland, some Eastern European, Russian, South American, African, Mid-East, Arab and Southeast nations...the reason being that, no matter the inequalities (real or perceived), there is a thing called a "vote"...we're able to walk up and cast a ballot without looking over our shoulder, wondering whether or not a bullet's about to come.

Forgive me if I missed your country, or lumped it into a region...(although I DID purposely leave one out, because I can't stand them, so too bloody bad :D )

Dmoney

Reaction score
To tell the truth i don't know what all this bullshit about countries is so fuck it, i live in South Africa and everything that i can ever want i can find here. The only reason that i'd live in the US is purely because of the women, god damn they're fine :lol:. Not that we don't have here it's just that there's alot more there than there is here. The reason that i wouldn't wanna come up there is because of a lot of reasons i mean, you guys have serial killers, snipers, earthquakes, tornadoes and all the other stuff like terrorists and shit!!. Canada i don't really know alot about so i can't really make any comments about.

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Dmoney said:
To tell the truth i don't know what all this bullshit about countries is so fuck it, i live in South Africa and everything that i can ever want i can find here. The only reason that i'd live in the US is purely because of the women, god damn they're fine :lol:. Not that we don't have here it's just that there's alot more there than there is here. The reason that i wouldn't wanna come up there is because of a lot of reasons i mean, you guys have serial killers, snipers, earthquakes, tornadoes and all the other stuff like terrorists and shit!!. Canada i don't really know alot about so i can't really make any comments about.

we have the cold

monkeyman

Reaction score
Dmoney said:
The reason that i wouldn't wanna come up there is because of a lot of reasons i mean, you guys have serial killers, snipers, earthquakes, tornadoes and all the other stuff like terrorists and shit!!. Canada i don't really know alot about so i can't really make any comments about.

Makes it all the more exciting. :)

Iceberg

Reaction score
Bob, it's not cold up here! For Pete's sake, I live on the Prairies, the coldest well-inhabited area of Canada and I don't find it too bad. -30 C (-22 F) is nothing to get too upset about.