• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Jessica Alba Nude (aka Facts of Life Hotties)

Supremacey

Reaction score
Latest Celebrity Nude Scenes & Sex Tapes

[Jessica Alba is ready to do Nude Scenes but...

Jessica Alba said she fears being typecast as a "sex kitten" because she only gets offered role as whores and sexy maids, and though she is grateful for the opportunities she has been given in Hollywood she would kill for the parts offered to rival actress Natalie Portman.

"The scripts I get are always for the whore, or the motorcycle chick in leather, or the horny maid. I get all those screenplays that start, 'Tawnya is in the shower. The water streams down her naked, perky breasts.' Somehow, I don't think this is happening to Natalie Portman," she said.

Jessica Alba has revealed that she has no qualms about stripping on screen, but is holding back because her father would disapprove of it.

"I'm going to have to face that when a big director who I really respect has an amazing story, it might be necessary to do a nude scene.

But I probably couldn't sleep well at night being naked in [a movie]. My father would lose his mind," she added.

Jessica Alba has been propositioned by Hollywood directors, who have offered film roles in return for sex. The 24-year-old star insists she has never been tempted to take up the offer.

When asked if she has been propositioned by any directors when auditioning for roles in return for sex she said, "Of course I've been asked, but from a really crass point of view, if I just want to fuck somebody, I don't really want to see him in the morning, much less every day during filming."

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
Hell, I'd band her and then leave if that's what she wants...

I can't wait until she gives in and does a nude scene...

Last edited:

Seanobi

Reaction score
Believe me, I was in no way saying it was :D. The "Wah wah wah" was in reference to her acting like she's surprised that she's become this sex symbol.

H

hoppi

Seanobi said:
Believe me, I was in no way saying it was :D. The "Wah wah wah" was in reference to her acting like she's surprised that she's become this sex symbol.
you are damn right. :)

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
You guys have never seen a woman use her tits to get what she wants and then complain becasue we all pay too much attention to her tits?

therock

Reaction score
Salma Hayaks nude scenes from "Ask the dusk"

I have been waiting for this film to come out for so long because of the highly anticipated nude scenes from the bootyliciouse salma, it came out Friday- I have been SCOWERING the net - and nothing! I cant believe that we still have nothing!

sorry - just had to vent.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That may be because the movie is "Ask the Dust" not dusk and her name is spelled "Hayek".

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
There isn't much out there about it, but that could be because no one saw it.