• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Jessica Alba Nude (aka Facts of Life Hotties)

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Jeez Niz,

Nizzle said:
I hear she has Chyna-like manetalia.

Why do people have to continue to bring that up???? I almost forget about that and there you go, its right in my memory again!!!

Shudddderrrr! Oh, what a terrible thought!

Bloomfield

Reaction score
There is an article about this issue on The Sun today.. I think we're gonna get some videos soon :)

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Ohhhhh godddddddd, not again!!!! Somebody ban pkxface quick for showing that photo again!!! Hack, uuugghh, I'm really sick. Puuuukkkkeeee! Oh jeez, what a miserable memory.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ricky Vaughn would hit that.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Kaboom,

Sorry for my ignorance but, who the heck is Ricky Vaughn?

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
Wild Thing

th_62211_sheen_league_122_492lo.jpg

pkxface21

Reaction score
I love that the name of the file is "chyna-clit-sm.jpg". Ain't nothin' small about that.

Anyway, yeah, how 'bout that Jessica Simpson?

vicnewyork

Reaction score
Upcoming Nude scenes

Hello all. Thansk to Cman for letting me make this thread. This is a new thread that will be dedicated to upcomin nude scenes in movies and DVD's. This is where you can discuss, describe, and rate the scenes so that members know about them in advance. Personally, I hate waiting for a nude scene only to be dissapointed by it. Instead of a Mr.Skin rating and description, members can describe and rate the scenes. If someone wants to post a scene that has been discussed, they can but all posts must be done in the appropiate place. THIS BOARD IS FOR DISCUSSION. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST BOARD. If someone feels inclined to post a discussed scene, they can. NO REQUESTS. If you have a question about a specific nude scene and want to know about it before you rent or buy the dvd's or go to the movies, this is the place. If you want to tell everyone about a hot new scene, do it here.

I'll start. Who has seen the unrated DVD of Beerfest? I hear that one of the girls that plays the Swedish Beer member Ulsa (Simona Fusco) has a hot sex scene that got deleted. Is this true? I read about it in Maxim. I hear she ties him up and whips off her top, and then rides him like a bronco. Has anyone seen this?

C

Cobra

vicnewyork said:
...Who has seen the unrated DVD of Beerfest? I hear that one of the girls that plays the Swedish Beer member Ulsa (Simona Fusco) has a hot sex scene that got deleted. Is this true? I read about it in Maxim. I hear she ties him up and whips off her top, and then rides him like a bronco. Has anyone seen this?

Saw it yesterday, That movie is awesome if your the type who cherishes their beer drinking and party game days. Yes the Swedish chick takes a guy out back to get him out of the games but he turns the tables on her and gives her a orgasm like no other just like he does when he masterbates the frogs back in the classroom.

Basically a bunch of guys who get their asses kicked at beerfest games and then go into training for the next 12 months to go back for and try to win it.

vicnewyork

Reaction score
Thats awesome. How long does the scene last? I mean, how long is she topless? I'm just wondering if that scene is worth me renting or buying the movie. I already saw it in theaters.

C

Cobra

The entire extended scene is pretty long, but she is only topless for a minute but she pulls of the orgasm pretty good. In my opinion the chick should have been hotter, I mean after all she is Swedish.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm not really attracted to the fake blonde bimbo sort of person, so Swedish girls don't really do it for me *

IMO, the best girls in the whole world are Czechs ;) I talk to a few on a daily basis and they're my best friends. I know one of them "quite well" lol

No wonder the country split up, because Slovak girls, while still nice, are fatter and uglier lol

* - I wouldn't kick Victoria Silvstedt out of bed