• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Anyone here make their own music?

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
I've recently started to play guitar and I'm looking for some cool software to record with. I've got Cool Edit Pro 2 which has unlimited track recording and some nice effects. I can't find good drum machine software. Anybody have any suggestions?

OCC-402

Reaction score
Yeh I make music with Ableton Live 5, intigrated synth, rhythm, drum machine and live sample recording, so you can record a guitar chord you like, loop it, splice it, multiply it, and have it play while your playing

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
You may not know this, but our very own Supafly used to think he was part of Run-DMC.

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Never saw that thread before. Thanks, DP!

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Since you won't be recording live drums and other instruments, you're better off using Acid. Cool Edit Pro is for recording where Acid is for recording and editing. In other words you can simply paint on drum beats and mix them together how you like. CEP is best for recording a band, acid is good for the individual and much easier to use. Any effect program you can thing of can be found on any p2p, just type in Cool edit pro plugins. Decent drums are harder to find, unless you just want to use a drum machine. I bought 10 different styles of drum loop cds off ebay for like 30 bucks. The great thing about this is that there are 100's of real drums that can be combined to make any style and they are in 32bit. Also the quality of your demo reflects the quality of your sound card. Better to be over 16bit. Good luck and for god's sake, POST YOUR SHIT WHEN ITS DONE! ;)

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
i fart musically

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why would you say that?

Spyd

Reaction score
[QUOTE=Cman]i fart musically[/QUOTE]

Cman said:
i fart musically

Now that's an admin with skills, you should upload the tune sometime. I hope it doesn't stink:) !