• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Good T&A T.V Shows

C

cmfriend

Some of my favorite all time T&A T.V shows:

1. Baywatch (1989-2001)-(pam anderson)
2. Son of The Beach (fx 2000-2002)-(Jamie Bergman)
3. Blue Mountion State (spike 2010-2011)
4. Las Vegas (nbc 2003-2008)-(Nikki Cox & Vanessa marcil)
5. Married With Children (fox 1987-1997)-(Christina Applegate)
6. Unhappily Ever After (the wb 1995-1999)-(Nikki Cox)
7. Charmed (the wb 1998-2006)-(Alyssa Milano)
8. Single Ladies (vh1 2011- present)-(Stacey Dash)
9. Girlfriends (upn 2000-2008)-(Golden Brooks)

Reality Shows:
1. Jersey Shore (mtv 2009-2011)-(Snooki & Jwoww)
2. Flava of Love (vh1 2006-2008)
3. Rock of Love (vh1 2007-2009)
4. Jerseylicious (Style 2010-Present)-(Olivia & Tracy & Gigi)
5. WWE Monday Night Raw (1993-Present)

Soap Operas:
1. Bold and The Beautiful (cbs 1987-Present)-(Hunter Tylo)

What are some of your Favorites?

C

cmfriend

Hunter Tylo is super gorgeous. I always fantasize about her. Katherine Kelly Lang is hot as well.

Unfortunetly the only nude i was ever able to find of Hunter Tylo was in a movie from way back in 1884 called "The Initiation". Hunter does show full frontal. I think Hunter looks much sexier as she got older. Hunter boobs "are real and they are fantastic" (to use Teri Hatchers Sinfeld line)
The same for Katherine Kelly Lang, only one movie and it was called "Subliminal Seduction". Full frontal for her too. Her fake boobs are quit nice.

Juggs

Reaction score
Unfortunetly the only nude i was ever able to find of Hunter Tylo was in a movie from way back in 1884 called "The Initiation". Hunter does show full frontal. I think Hunter looks much sexier as she got older. Hunter boobs "are real and they are fantastic" (to use Teri Hatchers Sinfeld line)
The same for Katherine Kelly Lang, only one movie and it was called "Subliminal Seduction". Full frontal for her too. Her fake boobs are quit nice.
You mean 1984?

I agree that she looks hotter as she gets older. She was in a movie called "They Are Among Us". There's no nudity in it but there's a lesbian kissing scene. I've been looking for it for ages but I just have no luck finding that clip.
Besides Hunter Tylo & Katherine Kelly Lang, there are a few more hotties on Bold & The Beautiful that has done nudity.

woden666

Reaction score
Not necessarily a T&A show, but I'll watch (suffer) Chuck to watch Yvonne Strahovski and Smallville to watch Erica Durance.

C

cmfriend

Not necessarily a T&A show, but I'll watch (suffer) Chuck to watch Yvonne Strahovski and Smallville to watch Erica Durance.
I see what you mean. Both Erica and Yvonne are sexy babes. Could'nt find anything nudish of Yvonne but did see Erica has gotton toppless a few times in movies.

C

cmfriend

You mean 1984?

I agree that she looks hotter as she gets older. She was in a movie called "They Are Among Us". There's no nudity in it but there's a lesbian kissing scene. I've been looking for it for ages but I just have no luck finding that clip.
Besides Hunter Tylo & Katherine Kelly Lang, there are a few more hotties on Bold & The Beautiful that has done nudity.
Of the current cast Jacqueline MacInnes Wood is REALLY nice. Have you found any nude of her?
Lesley-Anne Down: older but sexy, and did some nudity in the past.
Adrienne Frantz: Nice - only found partial nudes.
Jennifer Gareis: Hot -great boobs - Couple nude scenes in movies.
Kimberly Matula: Cute Blonde - no nudes
Heather Tom: Cute - nice real boobs-got nude in a play in 2004

Lots of past cast members. It would take quit a while to research all of them. but might take a look into a few here and there. keep you posted.

slimshady

Reaction score
The greatest T&A reality show was the various "Battle of the Network Stars" shows of the 1980s. Got to see your favorite network actresses running around braless and in swimsuits that turned transparent when wet! The "dunk tank" was a particular favorite event, essentially a wet T-shirt contest!

sfb123

Reaction score
Another great one for pretty female nudity in other films was "Twin Peaks" with Sheryl Lee, Lara Flynn Boyle, Madchen Amick and Joan Chen.

onlyme

Reaction score
The greatest T&A reality show was the various "Battle of the Network Stars" shows of the 1980s. Got to see your favorite network actresses running around braless and in swimsuits that turned transparent when wet! The "dunk tank" was a particular favorite event, essentially a wet T-shirt contest!

Absolutely...And don't forget Charlies Angles,90210 and TJ Hooker

FenrisComix

Reaction score
I'll add:
Nikita (Maggie Q and Lyndsy Fonseca)
Legend Of The Seeker (Bridget Regan and Tabrett Bethel, plus they always had amazingly hot guest chicks - it was ridiculous)
Fall Guy (Heather Thomas - oh my god, Heather Thomas...)

Last edited:

FenrisComix

Reaction score
Ahhhh, yes, Buck Rogers. It was my introduction to spandex as a kid. Oh, Erin Grey, how yummy she was. :)

Let's not forget Linda Carter as Wonder Woman. Good god, I was pre-pubescant, but i remember feeling "funny" looking at her. I didn't know what was happening, but I liked it. :)

onlyme

Reaction score
Cathee Lee Crosby made That's Incredible worth watching

Thought Criminal

Reaction score
all those TLC dwarf shows are pretty hot. know what I mean? no? anyone? just me? yeah, I get that alot....

seriously tho, The Big Bang Theory is one of my current guilty pleasures only because of Kaley Cuoco.
best bod in sitcom, bar none.

as far as reality shows go, Survivor is suprisingly one of my favorites. the chicks walk around in bikinis constantly, lose excess weight, wear no makeup and get all dusty and dirty. that ticks all my boxes for some reason.
probably too much 'Blue Lagoon' as a kid I s'pose, lol

Last edited:

axdx

Linda Carol's #1 Superfan
Reaction score
Tell Me You Love Me was a drama show that aired on HBO it aired in the late 2000's. At that time i subscribed to hbo because of that show, lot's of full frontal nude scenes from Sonya Walger and Michelle Borth. I loved that show because of the full frontal nudity, it's sad that hbo canceled it after one season.