• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Ex Girlfriend

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
Battle of Sexes

This thread is about the long and old battle of the sexes. You guys could also post adult jokes or even questions about either case ...

Since i mentioned that .....

I have a girl-friend and i had a recent fight with her .... and i met this slut who wants to do me. I told her i have a girl-friend but she says it doesn't matter. I love my girl-friend but I kind of wanna do it .. cuz i am a virgin ...i dont know what to do.

Guys help me out!
Hurry!

Iceberg

Reaction score
Ankit Pande said:
I have a girl-friend and i had a recent fight with her .... and i met this slut who wants to do me. I told her i have a girl-friend but she says it doesn't matter. I love my girl-friend but I kind of wanna do it .. cuz i am a virgin ...i dont know what to do.

If you do indeed love your girlfriend (and especially if you've had a dispute), I wouldn't get involved with this "slut." It would cause your relationship with the one you love to end permanently, and what, for a few minutes of pleasure and losing the virginity?

If I were in your position, I would try to make up with the gf to the best of your ability and then see what happens. If there is no chance whatsoever of you getting back together, then do whatever your hormones are telling you (within reason, of course).

I've never had sex either, but I don't worry about it, because when I find the one that is meant for me, we can have as much sex as we both want until we drop dead 60 years later. Until then, and especially if I am in a relationship, I would never consider cheating.

Do what you wish, but always think about the consequences of your actions before you actually do the deed. (Who knows? You may end up messing up your one and only chance of finding "the one.")

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
If you "loved" your gf then this thread would not exist. Cooters make you happy, does this help?

supaduparich

Reaction score
Sounds like a case for:

I think you should go on the show and beat the f*ck out of both of them......oh yeah and then beat the fuck out of bert.

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for the advices .... my gf wants to break up with me .... but i still love her ... do u guys think i should apologize to her for the fight .. or just say -fuck off!

Gibson

Reaction score
I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. If you spew and she runs, it was never meant to be.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'll tell you right now that you shouldn't ask moral questions on this forum. We're obviously all a bunch of heathen bastards, so you probably can't trust anyone's opinion :razz:

Having said that, I say do her, unless you really love your GF and plan on marrying her or something.

moxdevil

Reaction score
Having recently been dumped i might not be a 'sound' judge, but i say 'do the dirty deed' :lol:

supaduparich

Reaction score
Gibson said:
I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. If you spew and she runs, it was never meant to be.

Movie Trivia huh...

I'm thinking Dumb And Dumber (or definately a Jim Carrey film.)

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Work it out with your GF champ (if possible).. This slut's just after ya to make you another statistic on her list and then probably tell everyone about it afterwards..
If things can't work out with your girlfriend then the final line to her should be something like:
"Fair enough, have it your way but just know that there's girls waiting for me in the wings and don't get pissed off if you hear about me getting it on with other girls.. I've stayed true to you but if its really over I'm moving on!"
Good luck mate..

supaduparich

Reaction score
Gibson said:

Oh fuck I got it. Its Mike Myers from Wayne's World right. The first one.

Waynes World Waynes World Party Time Excellent woo woo woo woo woo onk onk. What a great film god bless Mike Myers and his alter ego Michael Myers for making some good films too. I really wanted Mike Myers to be under the Michael Myers mask in Halloween. That would have been so cool.

th_4f3_mike_myers_ww.jpg

Conman

Reaction score
1. Never pass up on a good thing.
2. Opportunity comes once.
3. Problems are only temporary.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
OR Use these immortal words by Martin Lawrence in the movie "Nothing To Lose"
"I'm Nick Beam.That's what I told her. I'm Nick Beam. And Nick Beam ain't puttin' up with that bullshit. She'd have been crying, you know? "Oh, Nick, please take me back. Please, please, Nick. It was only one time." I'm gonna "one time" your ass. Nick Beam is the master of his fate, the ruler of his destiny. So if you wanna cry on somebody's shoulder, why don't you cry on Superdick? As for Nick Beam, I'm fit, lit, and I damn sure ain't takin' no shit. So you can get the fuck out. That's what I'd 'a told the bitch." lol

supaduparich

Reaction score
Zini's final thought...

Zinista said:
Work it out with your GF champ (if possible).. This slut's just after ya to make you another statistic on her list and then probably tell everyone about it afterwards..
If things can't work out with your girlfriend then the final line to her should be something like:
"Fair enough, have it your way but just know that there's girls waiting for me in the wings and don't get pissed off if you hear about me getting it on with other girls.. I've stayed true to you but if its really over I'm moving on!"
Good luck mate..

now take care of yourselves and eachother!!!

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
I phoned Dr. Ruth. She figures that you both are arguing one or two issues. So just cut it off and join the seminary. That's two more chicks this guy can add to his "entourage."

supaduparich

Reaction score
Nizzle said:
I phoned Dr. Ruth. She figures that you both are arguing one or two issues. So just cut it off and join the seminary. That's two more chicks this guy can add to his "entourage."

hahahahaha nizzle you rule dude!

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
Problem solved!

Problem solved!

I went back to meet my gf .... she cried on seeing me .... we ended up smooching each other ..... almost got her to have sex with me (damn it!) .... we r cool now! Thanks guys for helping out...... and for that slut who offered me a chance to have sex with her .... i have just one message for her. I wore this T-shirt to tell her what was on my mind .......

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
A word of advice, don't burn bridges with women... They are a vindictive bunch and will try to take you down if ya mess too much with them..

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Ankit Pande said:
Problem solved!

I went back to meet my gf .... she cried on seeing me .... we ended up smooching each other ..... almost got her to have sex with me (damn it!) .... we r cool now! Thanks guys for helping out...... and for that slut who offered me a chance to have sex with her .... i have just one message for her. I wore this T-shirt to tell her what was on my mind .......
And so closes another chapter of As The World Turns Gay. Tune in next time when three midgets tie up Ankit in barbed wire and force him to be sodoized by a horse.