• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Ex Girlfriend

H

hoppi

BigD said:
Mate,you've got it bad haven't you?
Treat em mean keep em keen.She wants you to drop round,give her the brush man.Show a bit of sack!!
Shes played you good now move on and have some fun,and dont forget to throw it in her face how much of a good time you're having.
i'd like to give a big DITO here.dude,move on.move on move on move on move on move on move on move on move on.that would be definitely better for you.

Count_Floyd

Respected Member
Reaction score
Dude, if you don't get away from this broad, she's gonna fuck up your head something fierce. I know that you're young, but you simply can't afford to be this naive. Good luck though!

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
Count_Floyd said:
Dude, if you don't get away from this broad, she's gonna fuck up your head something fierce. I know that you're young, but you simply can't afford to be this naive. Good luck though!

Yeah...I've put up with enough of her shit...seriously. I don't care what she did...she said it'd make me mad and we've been talking..so it's like she doesn't care...so fuck that.

maddgreek

Fap Fap Fap Fap
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Cobra said:
ah go screw her mom or sister, it'll make ya feel better

or both at the same time and dont forget your camera

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
I found out at work what it was...she got drunk and fucked some dude. We were just talking about getting back together...so she thinks I'm going to get all worked up over it...I just know now that I need to leave the bitch alone and let her do what she wants since that's what she's going to do...

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Kaneinite said:
I found out at work what it was...she got drunk and fucked some dude. We were just talking about getting back together...so she thinks I'm going to get all worked up over it...I just know now that I need to leave the bitch alone and let her do what she wants since that's what she's going to do...
Kane, you know I've seen it all. Let her go. If what you're telling us is the truth, let her go. I promise you, you'll find someone better. Trust me.

C

Cobra

and the drama continues...

get used to it... They should tell ya from the get go "I'll fuck all your friends". It's always for a different reason bit there is always a reason. My favorite is "There's this guy at work..." ugh. Sorry if I'm ruining it for somebody, my hearts a bit hardened. Kane, don't let that happen, don't let your blood run cold.

utfan27

Reaction score
Kaneinite said:

Dude you don't know me, but I (along with most guys) have been there, done that. When you have this many people telling you what to do, LISTEN. It's just a girl. I know that you care about her, but let's face it... when you date someone you're either gonna marry her or break up eventually. You're freaking 18!! No girl is worth it, especially one that puts out every time she gets drunk. My friends use to say "There's one thing to do with a ho, and it's not dating". Move on, thank God you didn't get her pregnant or catch something, and you can and will find something better. A year from now you'll be kicking yourself for even sweating it.

Girls are like busses, another one will show up in 10 minutes.

C

Cobra

wow are you in luck, I got this in an email today. Could be just what your looking for.

Finally the real thing - no more tip-offs! Enhancment Patches are hot right now, VERY hot! Unfortunately, most are cheap imitiations and do very little to increase your size and stamina. Well this is the real thing, not an imitation! One of the very originals, the absolutely strongest Patch available, anywhere!

A top team of British scientists and medical doctors have worked to develop the state-of-the-art Pen1s Enlargment Patch delivery system which automatically increases pen1s size up to 3-4 full inches. The patches are the easiest and most effective way to increase your size. You won't have to take pills, get under the knife to perform expensive and very painful surgery, use any pumps or other devices. No one will ever find out that you are using our product. Just apply one patch on your body and wear it for 3 days and you will start noticing dramatic results.

Millions of men are taking advantage of this revolutionary new product - Don't be left behind!

As an added incentive, they are offering huge discount specials right now, check out the site to see for yourself!

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Kane, forget her. Go and fuck her best friend better yet her sister, that always made me feel better.

autigers5252

Reaction score
I say fuck her best friend and take pictures. She'll come running back as soon as you lose interest. Start treating her like the whore she is and she'll be tugging on your zipper in no time.

Kaneinite

Respected Member
Reaction score
Cobra said:
wow are you in luck, I got this in an email today. Could be just what your looking for.

Finally the real thing - no more tip-offs! Enhancment Patches are hot right now, VERY hot! Unfortunately, most are cheap imitiations and do very little to increase your size and stamina. Well this is the real thing, not an imitation! One of the very originals, the absolutely strongest Patch available, anywhere!

A top team of British scientists and medical doctors have worked to develop the state-of-the-art Pen1s Enlargment Patch delivery system which automatically increases pen1s size up to 3-4 full inches. The patches are the easiest and most effective way to increase your size. You won't have to take pills, get under the knife to perform expensive and very painful surgery, use any pumps or other devices. No one will ever find out that you are using our product. Just apply one patch on your body and wear it for 3 days and you will start noticing dramatic results.

Millions of men are taking advantage of this revolutionary new product - Don't be left behind!

As an added incentive, they are offering huge discount specials right now, check out the site to see for yourself!

Are you trying to insult me and/or my intelligence?

Gitman

Reaction score
Sway - I have a question for you!

Hey, have you ever lied and said you were married, to avoid a guy who was trying to pick you up? If any other girls are reading this please answer as well.

Check this shit out. I have this hot girl who works at the front desk in my building, and she has been flirting with me like crazy. Well, I kind of developed a crush on her so tonight I made a move... and she said SHE'S MARRIED!

Now, check it. I mean the girl has been mad flirting with me for over two months, and I know when a girl likes me. I mean... I haven't even flirted with her at all.... but she was all, you should come back and see me more often ( I usually pay by the month, and she wanted me to pay by the week so I would come back more often)

Now, the interesting part. SHE DOESN'T WEAR A WEDDING RING! And, I have overheard here TWICE refer to someone as her boyfriend. She didn't say this to me, but I heard her talking to someone else about it. Why is this so important? Well, because I asked her how long she has been married and she said 6 months. I then asked her if she got married after I moved in (she actually checked me in when I first got here) and she said, NO! Which means if she got married 6 months ago, then she should be calling her boyfriend her husband, right?! She was calling someone her boyfriend only a couple months ago, which would have been after she was married.

GOD, I HATE GIRL!S! You know this shit is driving me crazy, now I just want to know whether or not she is lying... but how could I ever find that out?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I dont know about claiming to be married, but my number #1 rejection line that I get is that they have a boyfriend (and therefore cannot date me)

I know its probably BS half the time, but it seems to be an easy way out for them.

Maybe she is just really nice and you misinterpret it as flirting. I know thats possible, because I have a female friend that acts that way. She is all cutesy and nice, but is just being friendly.

Gitman

Reaction score
Damn, I know this is so weird. Why would she lie and say she's married? I mean... the classic line is I have a boyfriend and I already knew she did, so if she said that - it wouldn't be a problem. But, I AM LIKE 90% sure she is lying about being married, and I can't figure out why she said that. Even if she wasn't interested in me, she should have said I have a boyfriend.

I mean, the girl has called someone her boyfriend twice since I've been here, and according to her, she was married at this time, so that makes no sense. She should have referred to this guy as her husband. And, #2, SHE DOESN'T WEAR A WEDDING RING!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
is it possible that she is engaged? maybe she meant that.

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
what is this?

Maybe she is just really nice and you misinterpret it as flirting. I know thats possible, because I have a female friend that acts that way. She is all cutesy and nice, but is just being friendly.

I have two

Damn, I know this is so weird. Why would she lie and say she's married?

You need to get to know people better

I mean... the classic line is I have a boyfriend and I already knew she did, so if she said that - it wouldn't be a problem.

Your problem (do you feel butterflies in your stomach?)

Did she ever see your "Location".

Did you ever ask her
(where's Sway by the way.)