• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

proxy/anonymizer... do they work?

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Has anyone here had any success using an anonymizer? I've tried several, and not one of them worked for me. I'm especially leery of the ones that tell me I need to upgrade to a paid version to actually download files. Do I need to just accept that I need to use a proxy? I've never used one so I'm unsure how much it would affect my speeds, which are quite fast. I would hate to have to sacrifice that. The recent emergence of http://edoc.com as a popular host has precipitated this dilemma.

On another note, does anyone else have problems dl'ing from http://netload.in or http://asfile.com? I have yet to complete a successful dl from either of those hosts. It either never connects, or the speeds are so microscopically slow that they never even get to 1 MB before they die. These roadblocks are disastrous to an irrationally devoted collector. Am I alone in this plight? I'd love to hear from some people who have had success and those who have not, on either issue.

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Netload sucks bigtime. I've been trying to get a 42 mb file for 2 days and it just stops aftet d/l ing less than 100 kb. Filefactory and RS are slow on files over 30mb, but at least they are active, even if it'd just 30 kbs. If anyone has a good experience with Netload, I'd like to hear about it.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
all the free proxies suck, waste of time.

www.witopia.net

costs money, but it works great. just connect the VPN and you can leave it running all the time if you want. doesn't slow down at all.

don't know if it will work for what you want it for, but I use it to stream geo-blocked stuff from the US.

yakovitch

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
all the free proxies suck, waste of time.

www.witopia.net

costs money, but it works great. just connect the VPN and you can leave it running all the time if you want. doesn't slow down at all.

don't know if it will work for what you want it for, but I use it to stream geo-blocked stuff from the US.

I'm actually trying to connect to sites that don't allow connections from the u.s. (mainly edoc), but it's certainly worth checking out... thanks for the link.

yakovitch

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Some of you may be interested to know that netload is actually working rather nicely now. I successfully completed 2 files today, with speeds regularly in excess of 300kb/sec. Could this be the first documented completed transfers from them? Maybe everyone else gave up on them and I'm getting all their available bandwidth, I can't really say. I'm frantically searching for all those netload links that I couldn't find hosted anywhere else, though.

Dodix

Reaction score
Try use vpn. For example securitykiss.com. They give 300 Mb\day Free also.