• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Michelle Trachtenberg Topless?

C

cmfriend

Is this a real deleted scene or a really good fake shopped video?

Either way could someone please upload this video here if you have it?
Fake or Real scene that was Deleted from movie?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Juggs

Reaction score
cmfriend, why did u post as guest? i thought u already a registered member?

regarding Michelle Trachtenberg, I remember watching that DVD Eurotrip quite long ago. As far as I remember, there was no tits in that scene. She raised her shirt flashing her bra. Afterwards, she took off her bra but u can't see her funbags 'coz it was shot from the back.

Error_404

Making 'em disappear
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
cmfriend, the image you posted is a poorly done fake. There have been several of these, in varying quality, floating around since not long after Eurotrip was released. In the original scene (including the original, uncut, foreign, & director's cut releases) she is wearing a green bikini top...not topless.

If she had been topless in any version of the film, leaked or otherwise, this would have been smeared all over the internet ages ago. The scene in question is found in the "Deleted Scenes" of the uncut/unrated version of the film.

C

cmfriend

cmfriend, the image you posted is a poorly done fake. There have been several of these, in varying quality, floating around since not long after Eurotrip was released. In the original scene (including the original, uncut, foreign, & director's cut releases) she is wearing a green bikini top...not topless.

If she had been topless in any version of the film, leaked or otherwise, this would have been smeared all over the internet ages ago. The scene in question is found in the "Deleted Scenes" of the uncut/unrated version of the film.

Juggs i appearently got kicked off this forum for including links to videos of Michelle doing that same scene topless. So after i went back in as guest and added the scene shot of Michelle topless from that clip.
Error 404 and Juggs i am with on your responses, but man the video of Michelle posted on Daily Motion looks pretty real. but im not an expert by any means. So im sure it is fake. Thanks

thenar

Reaction score
whats does mrskin say about this scene that usually the best place to find out

C

cmfriend

whats does mrskin say about this scene that usually the best place to find out

Mr. Skin, does not list Michelle topless in the movie. I read that this seen was done twice. The topless scene is supposed to be part of deleted scene on DVD. dont have the dvd so i don't no that for sure. I would love to see her go nude. She is so beautifull.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's a fake and has been proven as such multiple times.