• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Miley Cyrus - Short hair

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Could not agree more, jonboy... there are very few women whom I consider attractive with short hair, and none that I would consider to be more attractive. I also don't get the 'bangs' style of cut which seems to be making a bit of a comeback lately. But then, pulled back in a pony-tail is the look I find irresistible.

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
Personally,

I like a woman with long hair, just a pref, e.g. ...went right off my lady Dannii Minogue (hence no posts) when she cut her hair short .. but .. she's growing it again (hurrah).

Thought Criminal

Reaction score
thumbs down

she and Pink actually have the same cut now, and were both at the MTV-VMAs.
but the difference is: Pink has had that style (short/funky/blonde) forever and we're just used to it.
you dont even really notice it anymore as "short hair", its just her style. you either dig her or not, full package.

but Miley looks like a bad haircut from a shitty movie (like "DeathRace 3: The Wreckoning!" or a 'Mad Max' reboot.)
but instead of hiding it until it grows back out, shes flaunting it like its amazing. and its just not.

...and while we're on hair, I'm sick of chicks shaving the sides of their hair these days.
I could name like 15 broads that have that style now and I cant fuckin' stand it.
they all look like backup 'Fly Girls' from 'In Living Color'.

"But then, pulled back in a pony-tail is the look I find irresistible."
^^I could not agree more^^

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
she and Pink actually have the same cut now, and were both at the MTV-VMAs.
but the difference is: Pink has had that style (short/funky/blonde) forever and we're just used to it.
you dont even really notice it anymore as "short hair", its just her style. you either dig her or not, full package.

but Miley looks like a bad haircut from a shitty movie (like "DeathRace 3: The Wreckoning!" or a 'Mad Max' reboot.)
but instead of hiding it until it grows back out, shes flaunting it like its amazing. and its just not.

...and while we're on hair, I'm sick of chicks shaving the sides of their hair these days.
I could name like 15 broads that have that style now and I cant fuckin' stand it.
they all look like backup 'Fly Girls' from 'In Living Color'.

"But then, pulled back in a pony-tail is the look I find irresistible."
^^I could not agree more^^

I only ever found Pink attractive in her 'Just Like A Pill' video where she had I might add (rhyming not intended) long hair.

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
Do we have pictures??????

Juggs

Reaction score
whether short or long hair, I've never liked her right from the beginning.

Thought Criminal

Reaction score
and to make matters worse....

she cut it even shorter. shes fully shaved now.
check her thread, friend26 just posted her new buzzed 'do. jesus...

what is is about hot, famous chicks (and some dudes) that get to the pinacle of fame,
and then start doing things to make themselves ugly on PURPOSE?
almost like "c'mon, I DARE everyone to still find me hot!...and if the buzzcut dont work, I'll start dressing like a homeless person
and quit showering! cause I'm SUCH an artist!!!"

is fame really that fuckin' bad?
....all us basement dwelling trolls over here wishing anyone found us attractive, lol

until some full-on nudes or a sextape leaks, I'm crossing Miley off my spankadex.

yakovitch

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
They're just expressing their individuality, TC... isn't that what they usually say? On the other hand, we have the types who have enhancements/alterations done via plastic surgery in an attempt to feel more attractive - which even in the rare instances in which they look better initially, almost always goes bad over time. I attribute it all to the rapidly deteriorating state of our society, and the horribly misguided sense of what is important to people these days. I often find myself hoping the Mayans were right and we are smite from this Earth before we can expand the boundaries of our depravity and ignorance.

Thought Criminal

Reaction score
#YakovitchIsMyNewLifeCoach

They're just expressing their individuality, TC... isn't that what they usually say? On the other hand, we have the types who have enhancements/alterations done via plastic surgery in an attempt to feel more attractive - which even in the rare instances in which they look better initially, almost always goes bad over time. I attribute it all to the rapidly deteriorating state of our society, and the horribly misguided sense of what is important to people these days. I often find myself hoping the Mayans were right and we are smite from this Earth before we can expand the boundaries of our depravity and ignorance.

preach on brother, preach on.

jonboy

Informer
Reaction score
I often find myself hoping the Mayans were right and we are smite from this Earth before we can expand the boundaries of our depravity and ignorance.

I love the word 'smite' and haven't heard it used in quite some time, I think I'll have to start using it more in conversation.

Thanks for the reminder Yakovitch.

BTW - She just looks fucking horrible now, a bit boyish in my opinion.

yakovitch

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
BTW - She just looks fucking horrible now, a bit boyish in my opinion.

Reminds me a bit of what Iga Wyrwal did to herself, though Iga was 10 times more beautiful than Miley, imo. It's unfortunate, but at least we have the memories of how they used to look. And they could always grow it back.