• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
ktj4l said:
Fuck receivers. The defense wins the game. Receiver is the asshole job. You're a skinny, tall motherfucker running out there, catching a ball prior to getting completely dominated by someone. I've preferred other positions when playing football. Running back, middle linebacker, strong safety, defensive tackle... those are fun positions. My favorite would have to be strong safety. There's nothing more satisfying than leveling a quarterback so badly that he has to be carted off the field because he can't make it on his own two feet. That's what football is about... not being a faggot-ass receiver.

defense most certainly doesnt win games. it keeps you in them when your offense is doing a shit job, but show me a game won by a team with all defensive touchdowns. if i get suffecient proof, i vow to never post on this thread again. defense is a big part of the game,but saying it wins the games is assine. thats like saying the fielding won the Sox a game.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
ktj4l said:
Fuck receivers. The defense wins the game. My favorite would have to be strong safety. There's nothing more satisfying than leveling a quarterback so badly that he has to be carted off the field because he can't make it on his own two feet. That's what football is about... not being a faggot-ass receiver.
While I agree that defense wins championships, to rip wide recievers calling them faggots? You can't be serious. Who's the biggest strong safety in the NFL? I bet a faggot-ass reciever like Terrell Owens is bigger and stonger. If you ask me, I prefer to play defensive end, that's where the real action is.
ktj4l said:
Jerry Rice was too nice to be considered the GREATEST.
Too nice? That is a good one. His numbers speak volumes. If Jerry isn't the best ever then please enlighten me and tell me who is the G.O.A.T.?

The Young One

Reaction score
Gonjawolverine said:
ktj4l said:
Jerry Rice was too nice to be considered the GREATEST.
Too nice? That is a good one. His numbers speak volumes. If Jerry isn't the best ever then please enlighten me and tell me who is the G.O.A.T.?

yeah that damn rice is to nice. yesterday i asked him if i could borrow some money and he gave me a $100, that fucker :roll: so now you cant be a good reciever without throwing your wife down the steps or hitting a guy with your car. is that the initiation to the hall of fame. would you like jerry rice to r@p3 a few people, scratch that, children, will he be better then? :roll:

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
The Young One said:
ktj4l said:
Fuck receivers. The defense wins the game. Receiver is the asshole job. You're a skinny, tall motherfucker running out there, catching a ball prior to getting completely dominated by someone. I've preferred other positions when playing football. Running back, middle linebacker, strong safety, defensive tackle... those are fun positions. My favorite would have to be strong safety. There's nothing more satisfying than leveling a quarterback so badly that he has to be carted off the field because he can't make it on his own two feet. That's what football is about... not being a faggot-ass receiver.

defense most certainly doesnt win games. it keeps you in them when your offense is doing a shit job, but show me a game won by a team with all defensive touchdowns. if i get suffecient proof, i vow to never post on this thread again. defense is a big part of the game,but saying it wins the games is assine. thats like saying the fielding won the Sox a game.

It's a pretty safe bet that the Bucs bowl win a couple season back was 85-90% defensive, particularly considering they were going up against the #1 offense in the league. (that season)

DBfan187

Reaction score
2000 - Year of the Ravens.

Defense was superb!

Their entire season was pretty much all defense.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
DBfan187 said:

Defense was superb!

If I remember right, that season was pretty much all Ray Lewis...lol

ktj4l

Reaction score
DBfan187 said:

Defense was superb!

Enough proof right there... That team's offense blew assholes like buttermilk and they won the fucking Superbowl. Defense wins the game, no matter what you say. There will never be a team that completely dominates with a shitty defense.

Wide receivers will be called faggots unless they stop being skinny, tall motherfuckers that may as well play basketball.

You have to be an asshole to be the GREATEST in football, so Randy Moss has a chance... right now it's undecided and Rice doesn't get it because he's too nice.

The Young One

Reaction score
DBfan187 said:

Defense was superb!

if i remember correctly, and i do, they beat, not the vikings or st louis, but the new york giants. it is physhically impossible to find a peewee team capable of losing to the new york giants, then and now. and on top of that the OFFENSE scored about 34 points.

ktj4l said:
Enough proof right there... That team's offense blew assholes like buttermilk and they won the fucking Superbowl. Defense wins the game, no matter what you say. There will never be a team that completely dominates with a shitty defense.

Wide receivers will be called faggots unless they stop being skinny, tall motherfuckers that may as well play basketball.

You have to be an asshole to be the GREATEST in football, so Randy Moss has a chance... right now it's undecided and Rice doesn't get it because he's too nice.
thank you for reiterating everything youve said in the prior post. i just love to read repeated stupidity. how about the 3-0 eagles bend but dont break defense or perhaps the 2-1 vikings no defense or maybe the 2-1 colts sucky defense. please ktj4l i need some clever quips regaurding them.

coclarkson

Reaction score
TYO, out of the Eagles, Colts, and Vikings, how many super bowls have they won lately? look at every super bowl winning team, they're defense is always ranked near the top. even the 49er super bowl teams had a top defense. you can only get so far with a great offense, but to win a title you need D.

The Young One

Reaction score
well obviously you need a well balanced team. but defense doesnt win games. if you walked out 5 foot recievers and a 5 7 qb how far would a team get. and speaking of the ravens, bucs and panthers(theyve had the better defenses,in my opinion, in the last superbowls) where are they now. they have a combined record of 3-5. sure, maybe the heavily stacked team will get on a hot streak and go far, but in the long run, you need a qb or a wr or a rb. every defensive superbowl contending team of the past 5 years has come back only to play like a bunch of girls

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
The Young One said:
well obviously you need a well balanced team. but defense doesnt win games. if you walked out 5 foot recievers and a 5 7 qb how far would a team get. and speaking of the ravens, bucs and panthers(theyve had the better defenses,in my opinion, in the last superbowls) where are they now. they have a combined record of 3-5. sure, maybe the heavily stacked team will get on a hot streak and go far, but in the long run, you need a qb or a wr or a rb. every defensive superbowl contending team of the past 5 years has come back only to play like a bunch of girls

While I agree...I think the Ravens are the only team there that doesn't have a solid offense. They've got Heap, that's it. The Panthers & Bucs have great offensive players, but godawful luck with injuries....and their D sucks this year too, thanks to the brilliant decision to make an offensive head coach the team GM, and letting him get rid of their top 2 defensive players (Sapp & Lynch)...

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
offense wins games defense wins championships...and of course u need a well balanced team but its hard beause of salary cap reasons

ktj4l

Reaction score
The Young One said:
thank you for reiterating everything youve said in the prior post. i just love to read repeated stupidity. how about the 3-0 eagles bend but dont break defense or perhaps the 2-1 vikings no defense or maybe the 2-1 colts sucky defense. please ktj4l i need some clever quips regaurding them.
Have they played any devastating teams defense-wise? No? That's right, they haven't. None of their wins this year have been complete domination. It's always relatively close. We saw what happens when two great teams offense-wise meet (Eagles vs. Vikings) and one team has a defense that doesn't suck complete shit... 27-16 win for the Eagles.

The Young One

Reaction score
dallas defense isnt terrible. i believe the offense of minnesota handled them rather nicely, 35-17. dallas has big names like glover and willey.

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'd just like to point out that the PATRIOTS LAST LOSS WAS OVER A YEAR AGO. 18 games and counting. 8)

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
that'll happen when frankenstien's your QB. If Brady's head were any more square, he'd be up for a guest-spot in a Gumby movie....and wow did I just date myself....ok, I'm leaving now...

Cassidy

One Hot piece of Ass
Reaction score
Ricky Williams

OMG! I can not believe the little spoiled Ricky Williams wants to come out of retirement and back to football after leaving the Dolphins high and dry right before training camp started!! You've got to be frickin' kidding me...
His agent was quoted as saying that Ricky has found his passion for football again - I think more like he's found that he's out over 8 million dollars and can't afford to keep up his fancy life style.
All for the bling-bling - well, maybe I can understand that part of it 8)

That's just my opinion, of course, I never liked him in the first place...
What do you guys/gals think?

ktj4l

Reaction score
He's a fuckhead, that's what I think. I hope he gets wrecked.

BigE

Reaction score
He's a PUNK. I never liked him but I respected his choice to retire early. Barrry Sanders did and so did that back from the Vikes a few years back. Now it looks like he just wanted to take the money and run but the 'fins called his bluff. I hope the league suspends him and not let him back.

Cassidy

One Hot piece of Ass
Reaction score
Even though I hated to see him go, Barry I think was tired of losing all the time. (Although, I've heard rumors that he is also considering a come back)
Ricky just wanted to get out of being fined for the drug test. From what I've heard, the Dolphins don't want any part of him and if the NFL does allow him back (which would be lame), he won't be able to come back until July '05.