• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
The Young One said:
Stingray said:
Here's my question....how the fuck did the BROWNS, who can barely score in the first half--and only have in 2 games, for that matter--take the Eagles to overtime? I mean...did Butch Davis sell his soul for that one, or what?

well the browns are a good team.

Surely you jest. I've been forced to watch browns games (bein' that theyre the "home team" & all) for years....Cleveland hasn't been a consistently good team in 10, 15 years. (consistently being the key word there). Good in certain areas, I'll give ya. Their secondary's been decent for the most part, and they've always had an average/just this side of average running game....but not much else. They've always been CAPABLE of being a good team...but for some reason the owners & multitude of head coaches in Cleveland just aren't catching on to the team's desperate need for an offensive line.

And hell...if they were a good team, they should be able to score in the first half more than 2 of what 7 (i can't recall what week it is due to my work schedule...only get to see 1 game a week) games?

DBfan187

Reaction score
My Broncos play ATL in DEn Sunday. They will redeem that #1 DEFENSE!

w00t w00t

Go BRONCOS!

DBfan187

Reaction score
The Redskins won, so I guess Kerry is gonna be our next president?

BTW, my Broncos suffered another shitty loss.:(

Supafly

Barely Ever Here
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
DBfan187 said:

Actually they lost.

DBfan187

Reaction score
Supafly said:
DBfan187 said:

Actually they lost.

My bad, typo.;)

I had it mixed up, sorry.

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
What the fuck happened to my Patriots..... didn't they see all my posts in this thread?

:bullshit:

coclarkson

Reaction score
war|forever said:
What the fuck happened to my Patriots..... didn't they see all my posts in this thread?

:bullshit:

no corey dillon, no ty law (for most of the game), 4 turnovers, playing at Roethlisberg = L

i lost money on that fucking game!! :twisted:

chiefs1968

Respected Member
Reaction score
I know I'm going to get slammed, but the :twisted: CHIEFS :twisted: rule. When the :cry: Patriots :cry: come to Arrowhead, we are going to kick their butts and we are going to go to the :D Super Bowl :D this time.

neckel

Reaction score
Fuck the Patriots

I predicted at the very beginning that Carolina wouldnt even make the playoffs and that the Patriots would struggle to do so. Well, it looks like I'm right on one of those predictions. Now its time for the Patriots to come back down to earth and struggle for the rest of the season. Then my Packers will go on and demolish the Patritots record of consective wins by 9 or 10 victories.

Captain Feathersword

Old and Bored
Reaction score
Boy talk about dreaming. 4 - 4 Packers have along way to go.
Packers should start small, end the season with a winning recordthen maybe a wildcard. Good luck with the first one. As for the Pats, They will rebound. The next 4 games aren't easy but what better way to prove your a true champ than by knock those teams off.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
neckel said:
Fuck the Patriots

I predicted at the very beginning that Carolina wouldnt even make the playoffs and that the Patriots would struggle to do so. Well, it looks like I'm right on one of those predictions. Now its time for the Patriots to come back down to earth and struggle for the rest of the season.
The Patriots will be fine. Fuck man, they lost 1 out of 22 games. You knew the streak wouldn't last forever. The Steelers caught the Pats at the right time, with Corey Dillon and Tyrone Poole both hurt and Ty Law getting hurt early in the game. The Patriots have great depth on the defensive side of the ball, so they will bounce back pretty quickly. But you have to give props to the Steelers, they played great. They never gave all the complicated looks that Belichick will show an offense a chance. They just ran the ball right up the middle, into the heart of the defense. The Steelers play pretty good D themselves, and made New England completly one dimensional.
neckel said:
my Packers will go on and demolish the Patritots record of consective wins by 9 or 10 victories.
Good Luck with that one buddy

P

Play when i wanna

the pats have only lost one game, they will bounce back the big question is.... when will the raidersssss win another game, the sooner someone replaces collins the better

tobejohngalt1

Reaction score
The Steelers are going to cook the Eagles this Sunday like they did the Pats

neckel

Reaction score
The Patriots are a good team, I don't dispute that. The problem is they're vulnerable now. During the win streak few teams believed they could win but now its feedin time. The Rams will rip them apart this week and then everyone will be talking about whats wrong the the Patriots.

Packers are gettin healthy and they'll be ready to go next week. <<sniff sniff>>> Oh man!!! Do I smell SuperBowl???

coclarkson

Reaction score
I agree that the Rams beat the Patriots this weekend. Injuries to the Patriots secondary will allow Holt and Bruce to have big games. Patriots have no chance if Corey Dillon doesn't play. They got just 5 rushing yards last week. Plus, it's indoors. Rams seem to play their best at home on turf.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
tobejohngalt1 said:
The Steelers are going to cook the Eagles this Sunday like they did the Pats

ha thats so true, except for the eagles losing part

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
This is officially the half way point of the season. Every team has played at least 8 games, so the contenders and pretenders are seperating and weeding themselves out. The biggest surprise to me is without a doubt the Steelers. I just can't believe the way they put away the Pats and the Eagles so early and never let up. The other surprise has to the Chargers, LT has been out of action with a groin injury and Drew has those basterds still winning.
coclarkson said:
I agree that the Rams beat the Patriots this weekend. Injuries to the Patriots secondary will allow Holt and Bruce to have big games. Patriots have no chance if Corey Dillon doesn't play. They got just 5 rushing yards last week. Plus, it's indoors. Rams seem to play their best at home on turf.
neckel said:
The Patriots are a good team, I don't dispute that. The problem is they're vulnerable now. During the win streak few teams believed they could win but now its feedin time. The Rams will rip them apart this week and then everyone will be talking about whats wrong the the Patriots.
What happened? I thought it was feeding time. I thought the Patriots were a wounded animal and the time to strike is now. You guys should know by now that the Rams are officially owned by the Pats. Penetration is a motherfucker, even with a banged up secondary, New England just had their way on defense, with 3 turnovers and 5 sacks on Bulger with players like Seymore, Wilfork and those fast linebackers like Bruschi, and Colvin. The player that manned up big time was Troy Brown. He stepped up his game and started doing some reverse Chuck Woodson shit, what a badass. Thank god they don't have to play Pittsburgh again until the playoffs or something.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Oakland FINALLY won again....it's a miracle! And mostly because of...Tyrone Wheatly??? how the fuck did that happen?

And...if my math is right, the loser of the Carolina/SF game will be officially out of the playoffs next week (well, neither is likely...but still)...joining Miami on that one.

But personally, I'm looking forward to the Steelers handing Cleveland their ass...again. It's always fun to watch that happen...

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Time for me to dust it off again,

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS DOMINATED THE RAMS. Vinatieri even threw for a touchdown!?!?!?

As if there was any doubt... :lol: :lol: :lol:

7-1 baby.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Indeed....I'm decidedly NOT a patriots fan, but even I had to give Vinateri props...that was great. Portis throwin' one in the Washington game was fantastic as well...