• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NFL (Pats Still Rule)

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Cman, it's not a conspiracy, it's called fucking talent. All the haters in the house can go suck an egg, cause I'm ridin this dynasty until the bitter end.

You guys could have all saved yourselves a lot of time if you had just listened to me back in the day......

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS RULE FOOTBALL.

(and I renamed the thread :D)

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
War, the boys in white are coming over soon and strapping this cool vest on you till you settle down.. lol
Yeah you're boys came through but it was tougher then many thought it would've been..

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah, but they came through in the end... like they ALWAYS do.

U
N
S
T
O
P
P
A
B
L
E

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Yeah UNSTOPABLE unless they playing against Miami

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Or Pittsburgh....well, sometimes....lol

But in all seriousness, yesterday's game was good.....in the fact that it was close. Pretty sloppy game for both sides though, as well as the officiating. I saw at LEAST 2 calls that weren't made or even mentioned by the announce team--one for each team, IIRC--(a facemask & an encroachment/offsides), and...well, I'm not sure I agree with the overturned fumble call. Doesn't the rule say you have to have concrete evidence to overturn a call on the field? Every replay I saw showed the guy going down, the ball starting to come loose, then 2, 3 guys on the arm the ball was in with no clear view of when it came loose--ie: before or after his knee hit the turf. So...how can you overturn that?

Not that it really mattered...what ultimately killed Philly wasn't so much the first 3 quarters, the other team, or the inability to rush Westbrook & Levins.....it was that poor preformance on their next to last possession. They just used up WAY too much time moving down field on that last TD without stopping the clock. And it didn't get any better when they finally got the ball back, despite WHERE they got it back.

Eh....I'm just glad it was a game worth watching all the way through again....there hasn't been enough of those over the past 10, 11 years...

*edit* And I don't care WHO you are.....you had to chuckle a bit when they mentioned Bellicheck going to the wrong bench. That was just too funny...

Last edited:

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
war|forever said:
Yeah, but they came through in the end... like they ALWAYS do.

U
N
S
T
O
P
P
A
B
L
E
One of those times I agree with you War :beer:

Glad to see you finally back a Republican :lol: :lol:

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for TYO to post something....
Poor guy has probably gone into hibernation or something.
There's always next year for the eagles (to lose to the pats again)

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Texan said:
Glad to see you finally back a Republican :lol: :lol:
I back a team, not a political affiliation.... that is until the next expansion team is named the Fightin' Liberals :p...

p.s. the AFL is so lame. What the hell am I gonna do all offseason?!?!?

hodgepodge

Reaction score
was there ever any doubt??? Patriots ALWAYS win when it matters... Anyone who picked the Eagles was on drugs. Im happy to see T.O. played great because I am a big fan of him and I was sad to see Mcnabb struggled because he is one of the most likeable guys in the NFL but all that matters is the Pats won!!

As far as MVP goes, who do you guys think shoulda got it???
I am going with Rodney Harrison --> 2 ints, 1 sack, buncha takcles, and a semi-forced fumble (he held the guy up for about 10 seconds)

and how did mitchell do???? did he even play??? ahahhahaha :D

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
hodgepodge said:
and how did mitchell do???? did he even play??? ahahhahaha :D
Rodney Harrison had more catches from McNabb than Mitchell (2:1).

Ha, guess he shouldt have learned their names huh?*

*Freddie Mitchell in an ESPN interview earlier in the week said he didn't even know who the Pats defense was, but he was pretty sure he could name their numbers*

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I went with Deion Branch around the 3rd quarter (or whenever it was they started talking about "you can help decide the game MVP")....he was the only one at that point that'd really stood out to me. I could see Bruschi bein' a candidate too though...

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Harrison was a one man defense in the first half--- very impressive.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
And with this season over...I look to next season, and have only one thing to say.....

fba_16.jpg

*kudos to Texan for posting the gallery in the Chrissy Moran thread. Not sure how I missed it before now...*

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Remeber They are all offically undefeated again I just hope Denver stays healthy enough to make an impact in the playoffs. Stingray see my sig.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Indeed...lol...I was wondering what yer response would be.

They (Oakland, I mean,) DID play a hell of a lot better the last few weeks of the season than they did all of last season ('04), though....so I'm hopin' they can keep it going next year....

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
They did play better but they need to quit getting their player from the loony bin

bravoman

Reaction score
Does anybody else here think the Panthers are gonna be unstoppable next year? They lost their two best players the first game of the year, and had like 7 starters on injured reserve the whole year...and still were a win away from the playoffs. Just seems like they will be a serious challenge to the Eagles.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Loony-bin Raiders: Nah...that's half the fun of whatchin' 'em play. Glad they got rid of Romanowski though...he was too high-strung even for them...

Patriots: Playoff bound, at least...I have little doubt of that, unless they loose a LOT of guys in the off-season...

Panthers: I dunno about unstoppable, but if they get smith back & keep him healthy for the season, yeah...they're goin' to playoffs again, I'm sure.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
i was looking at the eagles '05 schuedele, and as of right now their hardest game is against the chargers. they really have an easy schudele;

Home;
SF, SEA, OAK, SD, GB
Away;
ARI, STL, DEN, KC, ATL

and of course they pathetically easy nfc east. i am seriously thinking undefeated.