• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

MLB

tech

Reaction score
Haha that does suck, Giambi is using up alot of money, they should cancel him. Use the money on trying to get Randy Johnson, oh wait they gave up on him. And Steinbrener is about to die too lol.

lil_balla

Reaction score
it is very hipocritical to bash someone who youve probably been a fan of it does piss me off abit that they did use steriods but they had to have talent to get to where they are in the first place. i dont know how any of y'all felt when bonds broke the records but i know that i was excited, so im not gonna hate on bonds for usin "oniotment" and "drops" and baseball shouldnt ethier because of all the money he brought in. and as far as the yankees gettin rid of Giambi for usin the drops and shootin up his ass they cant cause he has always been an asset (2001 MVP) and they knew that he was usin em at the time anyway. it wont be fair if the yankees ride that metaphorical tidal wave of spite against ass injectors and drop users just to get tha dirt off their shoulder and make themselves look better.

tech

Reaction score
I am not hatin on em, but I dont think they will get rid of bonds, his records or anyone who uses steroids. They will just have Sportscenter and the newspapers tarnhish their reputations.

oscaraustin

Reaction score
Damn you Craig Monroe! I know... no one outside Detroit, or the even smaller yet, Tigers fanbase know who he is, but

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1940868

He was one of my favorite 'young' Tigers, too. Actually a promising player. Now this douchebaggery. Why don't he and Winona Ryder go open up an " :D I'm a dumbass :D " school

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
in case u havent heard... pedro martinez signed with the mets for 4 yrs 60 something million dollars, adrian beltre signed with the mariners and tim hudson got traded to the braves and the braves resigned smoltz and thats about it for now

oscaraustin

Reaction score
pedro martinez signed with the mets for 4 yrs 60 something million dollars

That was a mistake on his part. The Mets organization is where good players go to die. Ziele, Vaughn, Piazza.... At least he isn't a Yankee, i can still like him :)

Iceberg

Reaction score
What the...%&@#!!! My favourite non-Canadian pitcher is now on my most hated team. (Big Unit going to the Yankees.) Now what do I do???

:evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x

Baseball sucks now.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
A's traded Mulder to the Cardinals. If you're an A's fan, gotta hope they have a lot of young arms they can use now.

Cassidy

One Hot piece of Ass
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
What the...%&@#!!! My favourite non-Canadian pitcher is now on my most hated team. (Big Unit going to the Yankees.) Now what do I do???

:evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x

Baseball sucks now.

no worries iceberg...looks like the deal is dead, although they seem to be trying everything! i would hate to see randy go to the spankees as well :( (why can't the indians get him???)

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cassidy said:
no worries iceberg...looks like the deal is dead, although they seem to be trying everything! i would hate to see randy go to the spankees as well :( (why can't the indians get him???)

How about the Royals? We got plenty of young guys to give up, and MIke Sweeney. Diamondbacks could use him. We have four first baseman as it is, we could give up one and one of our nine possibly starters.

tech

Reaction score
oscaraustin said:
pedro martinez signed with the mets for 4 yrs 60 something million dollars

That was a mistake on his part. The Mets organization is where good players go to die. Ziele, Vaughn, Piazza.... At least he isn't a Yankee, i can still like him :)

Yeah same. I just hope the sox get some other good pitches. Fuck Wells.

Cassidy

One Hot piece of Ass
Reaction score
ok boys (and any ladies that would like to join in) it's almost spring and baseball is here again!! :) yes, I know it's only spring training, but I am just SO excited (23 days left until opening day!!!) - my Indians are going to be hard to beat this year...I just know it! yes, we lost Omar, but we got all the others and I think we will win the central with no problem...and as long as our pitchers stay on their game, I think we'll be a tough contender for the ALCS...

any other predictions??

hcliff69

Reaction score
i know most ppl will think this is a joke cassidy but watch for the tigers this year in the central. im not a tiger fan but like what they have been doing. my only prediction is the phillies in the nl east and hopefully my brewers can be a little more competitive this year.

bravoman

Reaction score
My predictions:
NL East: Atlanta Braves (of course)
NL Central: St. Louis Cardinals
NL West: San Francisco Giants
NL Wildcard: Florida Marlins
AL East: NY Yankees
AL Central: Minnesota Twins
AL West: Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
AL Wildcard: Boston Red Sox

Braves beat the Sox in the Series!

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My own predictions:

NL East: Braves continue the streak
NL Central: Cardinals, only because they got marginally worse, while all the other teams got A LOT worse
NL West: Giants, because the other teams got worse
NL Wildcard: Marlins, with a lot more offense from Lo Duca and Delgado and improved pitching from Burnett and Becket

AL East: Yanks, due to their PITCHING, not offense
AL Central: Tigers, right amount of offense and good pitching
AL West: Rangers, pitching comes through and Park actually has a winning season again.
AL Wildcard: I'd loved to say Royals, but I have to go with the Angels, offense keeps the alive, but pitching is bad.

World Series: Rangers over Giants in 6 games

hodgepodge

Reaction score
Okay i know im a little late but I want to throw my 2 cents in... here are my predictions (what I had since the year started...)

AL East: Boston Red Sox
AL Central: Minnesota Twins
AL West: Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
AL Wildcard: New York Yankees just edge out the Orioles because of the Orioles lack of starting pitching

NL East: Florida Marlins
NL Central: St. Louis Cardinals
NL West: San Diego Padres
NL Wildcard: Atlanta Braves

AL Champions: Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim even though I am rooting for the Sox

NL Champions: Florida Marlins (the team I believe has the best pitching staff)

World Series Champions: Florida Marlins

Edit: Ill do who I picked for the awards too

AL MVP: David Ortiz
NL MVP: Albert Pujols

AL Cy Young: Johan Santana
NL Cy Young: Dontrelle Willis

AL Batting Title: Ichiro Suzuki
NL Batting Title: Albert Pujols

Last edited: