• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Hard drive problem

clpesp

Reaction score
weird problem i have 2 hard drives on same ide cable one master w/slave present the other slave never had a problem took my slave out put other hard drive on master or single computer was fine. when i put the other hard drive back in the same way i had it hooked up first moniter don't come on so i hooked it back up just single drive now works again i don't know what's going on could someone please help?

clpesp

Reaction score
yes itook my hard drive out brought it to friends house hooked it up over in his computer worked fine brought it back hooked it up switched all jumpers hooked it up exacly the way i had it no moniter mouse dont light up keyboard dont flash my computer sounds all right the harddrives feel and sound like they are running

clpesp

Reaction score
no when i put it back in mine thats when i lost video and there were no light's on keyboard or mouse.

clpesp

Reaction score
i fixed the problem thank just errors on drive finally got monitor to work by puting them both master on primary and secondary then when it got to windows the hard drive started making noise sounded rough computer locked up i restarted then scandisk came on and fixed all error work fine again. thanksall

singhr

Reaction score
clpesp said:
i fixed the problem thank just errors on drive finally got monitor to work by puting them both master on primary and secondary then when it got to windows the hard drive started making noise sounded rough computer locked up i restarted then scandisk came on and fixed all error work fine again. thanksall

Woah man. Use more period's (fullstops) in your posts ;)

If your HD is making noise, or made any rough noises at all even when you were working on getting it working again, it's probably going. I would back up your data ASAP and get a new HD.