• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Nintendo Revolution

Epc525

Reaction score
Pictures of the new Nintendo system, not bad just confusing. It's so small.
Nintendo is getting smart and going back to normal DVD's. It will still play gamecube games. has wireless internet. Wireless controllers. internal memory with optional memory sticks. Not much else to say.

Thought I would throw the redesigned Gameboy in here too. Figured you all wouldn't want a new thread just for the Gameboy. It looks real sexy though. It will play all GBA games and GB games. Real small.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I think its dumb how Nintendo redesigns the Game Boy like once a year. I mean sure, every redesign in an improvement, but if its basically the same technology in a different package, how many people actually buy the new ones?

I can't imagine that too many people have 10 different Game Boy's sitting around their house. (Not including the version that DO have different technology)

Epc525

Reaction score
well, I am not going to disagree with u. there can only be so many redesigns, but I beleive that each redesign is used to attract more buyers not the same ones who already have the system. I didn't buy the GBA but once the redesign (the SP) came out I got interested in it and bought it. I believe that Nintendo wants to attract many new metrosexual buyers with this new redesign. I do have to say it is very sexy.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I had the first one and then when they came out with the mini version, I bought that one, but that was like 7 or 8 years ago now and I haven't used a GB since then.

Epc525

Reaction score
yea, u will be able to download games onto the onboard flash memory. The games will be classics from N64, SNES, and even NES.

Straight from Nintendo.com
Huge Historic Library. Revolution will have downloadable access to 20 years of fan-favorite titles originally released for Nintendo 64, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) and even the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES).

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Epc525 said:
yea, u will be able to download games onto the onboard flash memory. The games will be classics from N64, SNES, and even NES.

Straight from Nintendo.com
Huge Historic Library. Revolution will have downloadable access to 20 years of fan-favorite titles originally released for Nintendo 64, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) and even the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES).

:jawdrop: Damn thats excellent! I've been craving to play ol Mike Tyson's punchout again. Too bad its only 3 times as powerful as gamecube as compared with 15-35 times with the other 2. Ps2 will still have thousands of games ready to be played out the box though.

Epc525

Reaction score
Sorry man, no Mike Tyson's punch out. The game was pulled after tyson bit that dudes ear. Chances are if punch out was released it would be the updated version. They just replaced Tyson with a made up character. Great game tho.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Epc525 said:
Sorry man, no Mike Tyson's punch out. The game was pulled after tyson bit that dudes ear. Chances are if punch out was released it would be the updated version. They just replaced Tyson with a made up character. Great game tho.

haha i forgot about that, they changed it to just Punch Out. Man Punch Out on super nintendo was pretty good too though. Clay Fighters wooo that was the shit for a minute. Hell i hope Nintendo does well if not just for memories sake.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It took a while but Nintendo have finally released info on the new controller for the Revolution.

http://www.nintendo.com/newsarticle?articleid=TfyOgnUc7zB-ZlzdQvMhKJOgS5LsR2nK&page=

Nintendo wanted their controller to be easy to use for all ages so it has taken on the look of a TV remote. It uses infared sensors to control the action on screen as well as only have 4 buttons (two large A & B and two small A & B). there is also the option to plug in atachments into the rear the "Nunchuck" analog unit is one of these which also has two buttons Z and X. The units will come in a range of colours and deffinatly add something to already interesting 'Revolution'
Once again Nintendo breaks the mold and does something that no one expected. Like many Nintendo fans I now await the release of the 'Revolution' sometime next year with great anticipation!

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
This new controller sucks ass. It's definatly worse than the PS3 design. One handed controller? I hope they have a two handed cotroller as an alternative. and What's with only having TWO buttons? I think Nintendo should throw in the towl and quit making consoles. I was excited about this new system and was eagerly awaiting it's arrival, but now I don't think I'm gonna get this or even check it out. They should just focus on making software. Imagine a Super Mario game on a Sony or Microsoft console.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
the only reason this will sell at all is for the backwards compatibility and possible the internet connection. most sales will be nastalgic people wanting to play NES games again.

Epc525

Reaction score
Please get all of the info b4 yelling out that nintendo should throw in the towel, bobobill. Mario on a Sony or Microsoft system would just be wrong. Nintendo is trying to be innovative like they r with every system.

N64 - first system with an anolog stick, voice prompts
Gamecube - mini discs, best wireless controller

That is just a few things. The controller that u see in the link above can also be slipped into a shell controller that looks very similar to the Gamecube controller. Pictures have not yet been released by Nintendo but IGN has a mock up of what it should look like. As well as the cradle the controller is going to have a lot of add ons that will go with differnt games.
http://cube.ign.com/articles/651/651559p1.html

I am a big Nintendo and Microsoft fan. I have already preordered my Xbox 360 and plan on getting a Nintendo Revolution when it comes out. Don't even try to compare Nintendo's controller to Sony's boomerang. Nintendo is trying to revolutionize the gaming industry, they always have and they always will. I have no doubt that this system will be very good. Nintendo's downfall is their lack of games. They have great games just not enough. If Nintendo can produce a library that can keep up with Microsoft they will be fine. In the next few years you will see Nintendo and Microsoft will both be ahead of Sony.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
My bad, I was going off the link phynix posted. It made no mention of there being an actual two handed controller. I take back my towel.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
This Two handed controller is new to me!! This would add some more pull to the Revolution. I am one of those hard core Nintendo fan's ever since I got my NES many years ago (man I miss duck hunt) I have been lucky enough to see the company grow but also watch as other companys fell and then to revel as their titles found their way onto the new consoles. I am unsure as to how I would react if Nintendo was to fold and their amazing titles were to go to different consoles. But although we here in the UK and even the USA never really get the full grip of Nintendo over in Japan there are a religion. I believe the next 5 years could be a very interesting time for gamers and all companys invloved in the development of games.