• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

First naked celeb you remember seeing

BongMasteR

Reaction score
this feels like an auto-biography...

I remember
th_49728_09.jpg
and
th_b768f_brooke_shields_blue_lagoon02.jpg
were the firsts, but
th_19e_jc_cap06.jpg
is what started my 15 year collection career.

Other honorable mentions:
th_69359_Cindy_Crawford_Fair_Game_1995_02_23_1280x720_AAC_H264.mp4_thumbs_122_510lo.jpg
and
th_83216_Capture_9_123_596lo.jpg

zaraath

Reaction score
Pic: Lynda George in Playboy, or else some 1960s Playmate (the Collinson twins, Shay Knuth, etc)

Video: Probably Diana Rigg in The Hospital (saw it in the theater with my family), if that scene counts, I don't think you see anything.

Same caveat with Elke Sommer in The Wicked Dreams of Paula Schultz, esp. as shown on TV.

Carole Cleveland topless in a Monty Python sketch was probably my first view of video gazongas.

Bush? Probably Valerie Perrine in Steambath on PBS (a nice ass shot at least, although she was a bit meaty for my tastes now).

Roam

Reaction score
Probably not the first but the one that springs to mind is Tawny Kitaen in Bachelor Party

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Probably not the first but the one that springs to mind is Tawny Kitaen in Bachelor Party

While she was incredibly beautiful in that movie, she never gets naked in it. The scene I think you're thinking of was actually Monique Gabrielle's body with Tawny's head superimposed. Very underrated comedy, if you ask me.

aspiole

Reaction score
la première femme nue que j'ai vue et qui m'a fait rever fut Ingrid Pitt sortant de sa baignoire ..........on ne la voyait que de dos , mais quelle splendeur!
puis la seconde qui m'a proposé mon premier '' full frontal '' fut Mimsy Farmer dans la '' route de salina '' elle est pratiquement nue pendant tout le film !

riverrat

Reaction score
Mine was Farrah Fawcet. It was some space movie and showed her right nipple for a split second. I damn near wore out my vcr trying to stop the tape on the exact scene.;)

jessos1

Reaction score
First I remember seeing and I'm gonna guess alot of people my age are the same is Shannon Elizabeth in American Pie. Funny story behind it when I was really young we had a copy of it on VHS, I was re-winding and fast forwarding at her nude scene and my dad caught me looking and told my uncles and aunties I remember being so embarassed.

Vuze1234

Reaction score
Remember i googled "Nude" and saw Pamela Anderson.

Last edited by a moderator:

aspiole

Reaction score
The first naked woman whom I saw and who made me rever was Ingrid Pitt going out of her bathtub in .......... we saw her only of back, but which magnificence!
Then the second which proposed me my first one " frontal full house " was Mimsy Farmer in "salina's road" it is practically naked during all the movie

larry74403

Reaction score
It's either Caren Kay from the movie "My Tutor" or Tanya Roberts from "Beastmaster".

Phonical

Reaction score
1st bush, Kim Cattrall in Porky's
1st tits, Jamie Lee Curtis, Trading Places