• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

firewall trouble

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
I'm at Short Media when I get a tough spyware problem. Good site. Lately though, when I start with one that I know is a spyware mess, I tell the owner that I'll work on it for an hour...then we'll sit down and talk about how to proceed. I've gotten into too many of those where I'm 4 hours into it and have no idea how long it's going to take....or how the damaged op sys will run when I'm done. I tend to be much quciker to advise a total rebuild these days. When I spend 9 hours on a machine that is worth $300, I end up throwing in free time. I don't like free time.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Preferred User,

I'm pretty much the same with a heavily infected machine. An hour is enough for me to have a good idea of the trade off between repartitioning and reformatting or trying to get rid of the crap. In fact, in most cases, I just tell the customer its best to just r&r because its about the only way I can guarantee the machine will be clean when I'm done. Its 6 or 8 hours to r&r (generally) or 4 or 5 (at least) to clean the machine (hopefully) with no guarantee.