• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Halee Model Returning?

C

cmfriend

"HaleeModel.comCOMING SOON!!!!
Halee's coming back! She will be shooting with Ksaundra, Christina, and Traci... "
So does anyone one if it's true that Halee and Christinamodel are supposed to be first cousins? They certainly are both sexy and looked great together when the modeled with eac other in the past. Now that Christina has changed her Philosophy on nudity, maybe some of that will run over onto Halee and Christina and Halee put out some real smokin hot stuff together.

ModelShrek

Reaction score
"HaleeModel.comCOMING SOON!!!!
Halee's coming back! She will be shooting with Ksaundra, Christina, and Traci... "
So does anyone one if it's true that Halee and Christinamodel are supposed to be first cousins? They certainly are both sexy and looked great together when the modeled with eac other in the past. Now that Christina has changed her Philosophy on nudity, maybe some of that will run over onto Halee and Christina and Halee put out some real smokin hot stuff together.

CM and Halee are relatives, so don't expect hot content with those two. Most likely the best content will be with both in different sets,

C

cmfriend

Tried Halee's site today. Looks like it may be getting closer to opening. Atleast i hope it is close.

superstroka

Reaction score
I e-mailed the webmaster the other day, he told me that she didn't show up for her shoot and is having lots of personal problems. Looks like this is still a ways from happening.

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I see "Haley model - 4 new sets" on PB tonight

If someone wants to check it out and get back.

wildman5553x

Reaction score
what is PB ? not familiar with that abbreviation . just like Haley and all of her stuff . looking for the new ones .