• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Please help to settle an argument

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
This is a hockey questions, so only Canadians need apply :lol: kidding

Does anyone know when the red lines in the offensive zones were removed? Not talking about the center red line, there used to be thin lines which resembled the goal line, half way between the goal line and the blue line.

Anyway, what year were these removed? I know its been at least a few decades. I tried searching on google, but couldn't find much. I didn't know exactly what to search for.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You're talking about the NHL, right? Well, i'm not big with hockey, but i think it came when they changed a lot of the rules after the strike.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
KABOOM said:
You're talking about the NHL, right? Well, i'm not big with hockey, but i think it came when they changed a lot of the rules after the strike.
no its not a recent change. it was like 30 or 40 years ago.

people probably don't even know what i'm talking about lol, its hard to explain

nekkid

Reaction score
Are you talking about the hash marks? Like where the players have toline up if there is a face off?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
its not important, if nobody knows its ok. don't worry about it. here is a quick drawing that might explain better

lines.gif

i dont' remember it, i think they changed it before i was born, but my father (who is old) remembers it and if you see old video clips from the 50's or whatever, you can see them.