• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

UFC-Pride

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Im sure there was a thread on this at one time but apparently it had to go take a shit.

Anyway Chuck Liddel knocks out Randy Couture in the 1st round!!! And i fucking missed it. First one ive missed in forever and it had to be this one!! If you have superhuman abilities then you can see the punch in this ant dick sized gif.

liddell_couture_2.gif

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
My brother was all psyched about that and he and some friends of his went out to a bar to watch it.

That fight was kind of disappointing, but he said the others were good and he had fun at the bar.

I don't really care much about it myself, although I've seen it on TV a couple times.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
I just hope there is a second rematch man it just can't end like this. If Chuck can pull off one last win to prove he is the better man, then he should try going back to Pride and fight their best man. I heard he even called out Wanderlei Silva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are a fan of the sport then you know this is an extemely big deal!! Silva is bar none the baddest muthafucker to step into any ring at any time and everyone with the slightest pair of nuts wants to fight him just to test how good they really are.

Your_Ass

Reaction score
YES! glad to see this thread back!

I was SHOCKED when chuck knocked him out. And you're absolutely right it sets up a third BEAUTIFULLY. But word on the street is that Chuck has to fight Ken first. Now you may be asking yourself "Ken can't even beat up a middle weight that looks like Jim Carrey, why should he be given a title shot"? The answer to that question is that UFC is a joke. Randy and Chuck should settle this thing this year. Maybe in their late-summer show. But it isn't going to happen. My guess is that Randy will try and fight the winner of the Pridge GP now that he has a little wiggle room in his contract. But we'll see. SUPER HAPPY TO SEE THIS THREAD AGAIN!

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Man if he has to fight Ken then a rematch won't happen for probably 2 more years!! Ken just got his ass kicked last week!! Randy will be shitting on himself in a nursing home in Florida by then! Ken won't get the credit he deserves though. His losses now come from pityful mistakes. He is possibly better now than he ever was and i've heard on the inside that he takes some sort of pills before fights that increase adrenaline for anger and explosivness, which of course hampers his thinking and reflexes. His last few fights he has shown incredible submission skills that he just hasn't been able to finish. Incredibly fast too. If someone would just explain to the guy that his body fat percentage is way too low for most of his fights then he wouldn't get so fucking tired by the end of the 1st round. The guy comes in looking like he's dieted for a fucking bodybuilding show half the time and he always loses when he's in that shape.

Your_Ass

Reaction score
haha, yeah. But I don't think much of him to begin with. He did OK when the UFC was full of TKD and Karate fighters, but remember HE'S NEVER WON A TITLE. Not 1 UFC not HW or LHW championship, the only thing even close was a superfight "championship" when he beat dan severn. So I think he's way overrated.

But you're probably right, if Ken gets to fight Chuck that would happen at UFC 54 at the EARLIEST and you know that probably isnt going to happen, Ken can hardly walk around without spraining something it seems. That puts Randy - Chuck III happening at 56 at the absolute earliest (if the rumor is true). Which doesn't sound great for Randy since he is already starting to show his age (in the last fight at least).

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
aww man Ken's my boy now. You gotta remember he is among the first mixed martial arts fighters commercially. People don't realize that mixing the arts is basically a very new concept. In the past it was mixed to create just another style kinda like Bruce Lee did. It only makes sense that the fighters of today are better and will continue to get better for "atleast" 10 more years. Nobody could beat a Gracie because they didn't know how, but since they refuse to "mix" martial arts and stick soley to Brazilian Jujitsu then even novice fighters are now kicking the shit out of them. Pitbull Gracie will forever hold the title of the quickest knockout of all time when he hit the mat. At a time when Gracie was unbeatable, Ken laid the smack down on that ass when nobody else could. All these fighters of today are riding his coattail man. He proved to alot of people what mma is capable of doing. Now Frank on the other hand is one bad muthafucker. What the fuck happened to him anyway!?! I would love to see him fight Matt Hughs of Bj Penn. My moneys on Frank no matter who he fights!! Well i don't know Bj Penn would be a tough call. Oh and Ken was "King of Pancrase"

The_Thief

Reaction score
Wand would kill Chuck. The Chute Box Team don't fuck around, they'll beat your ass up. As for Ken being overrated, huh, never. When he wasn't fighting in UFC he was fighting in Pride and knockin fools out I might add. His only problem now is his age.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Wand? who's that? I just watched the fight and that had to be the most wreckless bit of slinging hands i ever saw! Randy was pushing it forward and got caught...with a mighty fuckin blow i might add. Either one could have one it fighting like that, it just so happened that Chuck did. There will definately have to be part 3 though. And Chuck did call out Silva saying he wants the Pride belt too!! Chuck's at the top of his game and all but he ain't ready for Silva, nobody is! For the 1st time Randy actually looked like an old man. I don't know what it is but he looked unhealthy for some reason...really pale too. Can't really put a finger on it.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
aww man im a dumbass haha!! Yep thats the realest deal right there. So who's yall's favorite fighter to watch? Mine was Rampage till *Wand* spanked that ass 2 times. Right now its probably BJ Penn and Chuck.

Your_Ass

Reaction score
Favorite to watch is hands down Genki Sudo, he isn't getting a ton of fights right now (under K1's MMA division) but he is awesome, his fight against Bang Ludwig was AWESOME.

At a time when Gracie was unbeatable, Ken laid the smack down on that ass when nobody else could.

No he sure didn't, in fact he was submited by Royce in UFC 1 by RNC, they only fought once more, to a draw at UFC 5. If I am quoting Ken properly, I belive he said, "I was just trying not to lose". In other words, he was fighting for the draw. He has had a ton of success in pancrase, but only becuase he mixed styles when no one else would, not becuase he's particularly good.

As for Ken being overrated, huh, never. When he wasn't fighting in UFC he was fighting in Pride and knockin fools out I might add.

Actually when he wasn't fighting in the UFC he was pro wrestling with the WWF, which is litterally the only reason why he is still a draw in UFC. As for pride, he's only fought there three times, all of which were well after his leave of absence from the UFC (he left in 1996 and fought in pride in 2000 and 2001). and as for "knocking fools out" Ken is 1 and 2 in pride, he lost to Don Frye, Fujita and only beat the Lord of the Can Alexander Otsuka.

Perhaps Ken's greatest accomplishment was beating Bas Rutten Twice. once in 94 and once in 95. But as his record shows, Bas learned submission fighting soon after those loses. I believe if bas and Ken fought now, (if they are both in shape) Bas would easily win. But its a silly argument, being hypothetical and all. And really it doesn't take away from Ken's accomplishments of beating one of the best MMA'ers in the history of the sport.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
No actually their 2nd fight Gracie looked like the side of his head was pregnant and had to be rushed to the hospital. I could care less about what a piece of paper says, i know a man who has had his ass whooped when i see it. What was important was that Gracie knew he got his ass whooped. Bas got old before he could be great, i remember when he fought Frank Shamrock and Frank kept letting Bas punch him in the face while he laughed!! Stupid but exciting!!

The_Thief

Reaction score
I really dig watching Mirko Crocop, he's a bad ass heavyweight in Pride. Has won alot of his fights with kicks to the head, man I love it. If you don't know him, check him out here: http://www.crocop.tk/

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
Yeah he's in my top 3 too man!! I couldn't believe when Randleman beat him. Shit happens i guess.

Your_Ass

Reaction score
We're on the eve of the middle weight GP, wanted to know your picks.
Here's mine

Silva vs. Yoshida - I've never liked silva, but I don't think Yoshida has what it takes to win, Silva by decision
Hendo vs Lil' nog - Hendo by decision, nog won't be able to sub him within the time limit
Rapage vs Rua - Rampage looked rusty and weak vs Ninja, If he learned from his near-loss He'll win by knockout or ref stoppage. if he doesnt it'll be a squeeker
Igor vs. Yuki Kondo - Igor will knock him the fuck out, quick too
Randleman vs. Nakamura - The Yoshida deciple has this fight, Randleman is just too unstable.
Saku vs. Yoon Dong Sik - I don't know much about sik, but I'm a huge Saku fan, I pick saku by first round submission
Belfort vs. Overeem - Both of these fighters are physcially and technically gifted but have never come into their full potential. I think Belfort is the hungrier fighter, Vitor by second round knock out.
Dean Lister vs. Arona - I want dean to win badly, I don't like arona's tactics and I think he intentionally fights to decision. Arona will win by decision, but I really hope dean pulls an upset.

Well there's my picks, what about you guys?

Your_Ass

Reaction score
No actually their 2nd fight Gracie looked like the side of his head was pregnant and had to be rushed to the hospital. I could care less about what a piece of paper says, i know a man who has had his ass whooped when i see it. What was important was that Gracie knew he got his ass whooped.

WHAT? Have you seen the fight recently? Listen if you don't remember it, that's ok, I got a copy on my computer you can come over and watch it any time. the fight lasted 36 minutes and 35 minutes and 30 second of that fight Ken was LAYING in Royce's gaurd. Royce tried a number of submissions over the legnth of the fight and Ken effectively landed 1 punch and a number of small headbutts designed to open the cut under Royce's eye. If the fight went to decision under pride or UFC rules he would have EASILY won. Ken mounted almost NO offense. FightingMaster.com said about the fight, “Gracie fought Ken Shamrock to a draw in UFC 5. Shamrock seemed hesitant to mount an offense, and Gracie seemed content to work from his back for the same gi-sleeve submission and heel-kicks to the Shamrock's kidneys.” It went on to quote Royce as saying, “Shamrock came in for a draw. He knows he cannot beat me. He came in for a draw. He knew he just didn't want to lose, that's why he requested the time limit. He knew he just wanted to have a draw, for him that's a victory.” (http://www.fightingmaster.com/legens/royce/) Hardly the words of someone who “knew he got his ass whooped”. But that isn’t important, what is important is the outcome of the fight which was of course a draw. As opposed to the first fight, where Ken tapped like a child to the skill of a Gracie Jiu Jitsu read naked choke.

Bruce Bleck, Jeff Blatnic, and Jim Brown held the following conversation around 16:45 into the fight.

Jeff- “I just wonder in the back of Shamrocks mind if a draw with Gracie, in effect, is a victory”
Bruce-“What do you think Jim?”
Jim- “I think probably so, because he isn’t making any dangerous moves, he’s taking no chances”
Bruce- “Exactly”

“Be aggressive dammit…. KEN… DAMMIT” “ –Bob Shamrock (father of Ken) around 18 minutes into the fight.

“Ken what are you waiting for? Do something” –Bob Shamrock around 21 minutes

“Get up and punch him, get up and do something” –Bob Shamrock around 27 minutes

Ken was clearly stalling, if you don’t agree you are just a Ken fanboy clinging angrily to a bullshit belief that Ken is more skilled than he is.

Finally, what are you getting so angry about?
“An emotion that clashes with your reason, an emotion that you cannot explain or control, is only the carcass of that stale thinking which you forbade your mind to revise”

Seriously, watch the fight again, PM me so I can send it to you.

Duke E. Pyle

Reaction score
It was Ken's mistake for asking for the time limit because a blind man could see that Gracie was hanging by a thread with a midget sawing on it with a razor blade. All he needed was 2 minutes. Had Gracie got his wishes he'd have gotten his 1st loss. And you and him know it. One punch so what that is what you're supposed to do. Back when mike tyson was king no matter how bad his ass was being spanked he "was winning" and was still expected to win even if his brain was exp0sed. So peoples thoughts and reaction mean little. Gracies ego will never allow for him to admit loss and Ken's comments stem from respect just like now he admits he isn't the greatest fighter. Ahh it doesn't matter the Gracies suck but they have my complete respect for speeding up the greatness of todays fighters and contributing to the excitement around it all. It couldn't be the same without them. Oh and the time limit!! Don't get me started!!:angryrazz Lets see... fight forever until someone who's giving the crowd something worth paying for tires out or watching a fucker on his back in guard for 15 minutes at a time totally tirefree. Doesn't matter now though because those days are over forever except for two fighters that are evenly matched....the end thank you all for tuning in...oh i agree with all of your picks dude even though i haven't even hear about it till now!:eek:

Your_Ass

Reaction score
Yeah, in all truth it doesn't matter. The gracies have been all but taken out of the MMA picture, they didn't cross train and their BJJ is stagnent when compared to BTT or Machado Jiu Jitsu. Plus they haven't had a direct decendant fight in a while (Ryan and Ralph are't on the Helio line). But the gracies certainly deserve props for starting MMA in america (after all Royce's brother Rorion started the UFC). But unless Rorian's sons get into MMA soon, the gracie name is all but worthless.