• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

image hosts going to shut down

mathushan

Reaction score
whan i try to upload images in to imagebam and imgbox,
i saw this message....

----------------------------------------

Dear User,

We’d like to inform you that we will be shutting down services on June 30th, 2017. Please download and backup your files before this date.

Sincerely,
The Team

so what is the next host?

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
We are very aware of this and the shutdown will definitely have an impact on the forum (most forums) since the majority of people chose to use imgbox/imagebam as their Only host for posting images. This is why we allow as many reliable hosts as possible and suggest that you do not put all your images on 1 or 2 hosts exclusively.

This has happened a handful of times since my involvement in 2004 and its SUUUUCKS, but we've always licked our wounds, moved forward, and we'll continue to do so. We'll do our absolute best to steadily clean things up when they get messy after June 30th, we can promise you that.

pervmann2000

Reaction score
Well the fuckthing about this is that the posted links still works but there's no preview pic...

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
We are very aware of this and the shutdown will definitely have an impact on the forum (most forums) since the majority of people chose to use imgbox/imagebam as their Only host for posting images. This is why we allow as many reliable hosts as possible and suggest that you do not put all your images on 1 or 2 hosts exclusively.

This has happened a handful of times since my involvement in 2004 and its SUUUUCKS, but we've always licked our wounds, moved forward, and we'll continue to do so. We'll do our absolute best to steadily clean things up when they get messy after June 30th, we can promise you that.

I remember the first time this happened back in the day. I forget what site it was, but it affected a large percentage of the forum content at the time. This sort of thing happens every couple years. It sucks, but that's what happens when you rely on external hosting sites. Just have to move on and find a new host.

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I remember the first time this happened back in the day. I forget what site it was, but it affected a large percentage of the forum content at the time....

I remember that very well, the name of the host escapes me too. FUCK that shit sucked, but like you said, we just picked our chins up and kept trucking. Still REALLY sucked though. :/

*Edit* Its was imageshack.com - They were cool with us until they sold and cut off all ties.

Last edited:

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Found an article explaining why image hosts are dropping like flies. ALS Scan and the adult industry as a whole are out for blood it seems.

Mentioned in the lawsuit (some I had to format cause they're banned here):

i m gchili.net - shut down
imgflash.net - shut down
stooorage.com - shut down
imagebam.com - (same company as imgbox.com & sendvid.com) - shutting down
img.yt
i m gspice.com
imgspot.org
imgtrex.com
slimpics.com
imgsen.se
greenpiccs.com, etc

*edit* Another article from 2 days ago.

So this may get A Lot worse.

Last edited:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Well the whole legal thing is not new. I used to get legal threats a decade ago. Most of them were just intimidation, but I was really close to actually getting sued a couple times.

In most cases, it's not worth fighting a legal battle. Just move on to something else.