• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Yahoo Mes. Problem :(

blackspider

Reaction score
Everysince i instaled v. 7 i'm not able to receive any offline messages on one of my ID's, but can receive them on others. I tried switching computers etc, I even took out v7 and put back v6. but still i'm not able to receive any offline messages with that ID. Has this ever happen to any of u?

peace

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
blackspider, try cleaning out your cookies. That's about the only thing on your computer that is different about your various users. If you can do what you want with the exact same program when using another user, I'm betting you need a fresh cookie for your main user.

Past that, I don't have Yahoo Mes so I've shot my wad!

blackspider

Reaction score
I deleted coockies, internet cache, deleted all the yahoo shit on my computer. instaled it back again, and it still didn't work on the user that i'm talkin about. but everybody else that comes over can see their offline messages. i even went to a couple of friends houses and still didnt get any offline messages when i logged in. it's really annoying.

Preferred User

Engorged Member
Reaction score
Sorry black. Shot my wad, and if you have the same prob at someone else's house, stop fighting with your computer. Obviously it's got to be some setting within that user's preferrences on the Yahoo server.

I Googled that problem and there's a lot of chatter about 7.0 bringing problems.