• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

People who can fuck off!

endymion

Reaction score
Yeah, the only problem with Canada is that you're neighbours with the US! j/k
And have you seen that movie Day After Tomorrow? Rest of the world goes down the crapper, Australia just keeps rolling along. So Canada's huge water reserves just turn into the world's biggest ice-skating rink, while we Aussies take over the world! Mwuh ha ha (evil genius laugh).

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
endymion said:
Yeah, the only problem with Canada is that you're neighbours with the US! j/k
And have you seen that movie Day After Tomorrow? Rest of the world goes down the crapper, Australia just keeps rolling along. So Canada's huge water reserves just turn into the world's biggest ice-skating rink, while we Aussies take over the world! Mwuh ha ha (evil genius laugh).
Yeah, its like everyone in Canada, Europe and Asia have all frozen to death, BUT AT LEAST THE 5 MAIN CHARACTERS IN NEW YORK SURVIVED! After all, who cares about the other 3 billion people, they don't count.

It was a pretty good movie, except for stuff like that.

endymion

Reaction score
That's another one:
Movies where the world is in peril and the US single-handedly saves the entire plant can FUCK OFF!!
I have nothing against the US, just got back from there, fun place, but that shit is so annoying. Like nobody else on Earth can do anything to help, only the Americans will save us. Cue Bruce Willis / Will Smith / Ben Affleck etc.

jessicajoanne

LTJ's exp0sed Llama Goddess
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
endymion said:
That's another one:
Movies where the world is in peril and the US single-handedly saves the entire plant can FUCK OFF!!
I have nothing against the US, just got back from there, fun place, but that shit is so annoying. Like nobody else on Earth can do anything to help, only the Americans will save us. Cue Bruce Willis / Will Smith / Ben Affleck etc.

the russian guy was needed in Armageddon or else Brucey and Benny would be dead!!

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
endymion said:
That's another one:

here here

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Bob_Box said:
endymion said:
That's another one:

here here
people who quote stuff, just for the sake of quoting and have nothing beneficial to add, can fuck off! :lol:

haha sorry bob, wrong place, wrong time

BJ4015

Respected Member
Reaction score
People who deny the fact that the US's capitalistic economy makes the world a much better place can FUCK OFF

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
People who get easily brainwashed by their government's propaganda can fuck off! :lol:

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
cman said:
People who get easily brainwashed by their government's propaganda can fuck off! :lol:

People who think that NAFTA, the World Bank, & the IMF are really quite beneficial international organizations with nothing but the best intentions in mind can FUCK OFF!l

MaXimu$

Reaction score
People who think they know what the hell they're talking about when it comes to government, when they really don't, can fuck off.

No disrespect to anyone, it's just not something any of us are really qaulified to debate as far as I'm concerned.

If you are, feel free to send your credentials to kiss@myass.com.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm going to have to disagree with you there man. Considering how much we truly know about other (ie. almost nothing) you have no idea what anyone's resume looks like.

Not saying that I have a masters degree in poli sci or anything, I just don't think you can judge someone by the way they act on here, cause its a different atmosphere.

Case in point: Can anyone seriously picture Malu in a courtroom. :lol:

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
cman said:
Can anyone seriously picture Malu in a courtroom. :lol:

hhahaha:

gavel.gif
aaaaa.jpg
gavel.gif

*edit* but seriously, if you can't/don't want to debate government, then maybe a democracy isn't your ideal environment.

MaXimu$

Reaction score
Only in the defendant's seat :wink: .

And I figured some of you would feel that way. I really don't care, in all honesty, if people want to talk or debate about things intelligently. I just HATE it when people are really vague or say things that are completely false and have been proven so. I'm not saying anyone did that in this thread, as I agree with a lot of you even though I live in the US, but the little conversation triggered another fuckoff I hadn't thought of.

Good times.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
B.O.T.
People who cross dress can Fuck Off!!
People who get drunk and start shit can Fuck Off..

endymion

Reaction score
Jeez, Zin, and I had you pegged as a cross-dresser! :wink:
People who hate Bill Gates can FUCK OFF!!
(the guy may be a rich, lucky prick, but he's also the single person who has donated the most money to charities in history. Mostly because he has most of the money in history.)

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Memebers that fuck up threads, post stupid shit, re-post something that has been posted 18,234 times, FAKE NUDE posters, Members that dont SEARCH the site BEFORE posting, members that go sooooo far off topic that they have no regard for the Author of the thread (a page or more), can ALL FFFFFFFFFF..............try harder to become a better poster! :wink:

Saint

Reaction score
PEOPLE WHO ARE SO SO INTO THEIR BRAND... (i.e. CHEVY IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN FORDS AND SO ON) CAN ALL FUCK OFF!

PEOPLE WHO COME TO CUSTOMER SERVICE (RETURNS) TO BUY STUFF CAN ALL FUCK OFF!

AND FINALLY ONLY CAUSE IT IS ON NEXT ANYONE WHO DOSEN"T LIKE BILLY MADDISON CAN FUCK OFF!

Potatoman

Where the Hell have you been?
Reaction score
The British National Party can FUCK OFF!
The Daily Mail, Daily Express, Daily Mirror all other tabloids can FUCK OFF!
People who think all Britsih people either speak like the Queen or are football hooligans can FUCK OFF!
People who decide to show some crap program on BBC2 instead of the Simpsons can FUCK OFF!
People who don't follow current affairs can FUCK OFF!
People who don't respect the elderly and remember Veterans can FUCK OFF!
Ebay scammers can FUCK OFF!
SCALLIES CAN FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

if you dont know what a Scally is find out here http://www.chavscum.co.uk/

BJ4015

Respected Member
Reaction score
Then again Malu is probably an attorney for celebrities protecting their right to privacy and gets paid to search the web for fake pictures of their head on someone elses body.