• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NCAA College Football

coclarkson

Reaction score
senddown said:
In defense to UM. The NFL takes more of our players every year than any other team and we still end up competing year after year.

that's not an acceptable excuse for the loss. Michigan just got out hustled and out played by a team that will be lucky to win 4 games. i can name a lot of schools who lose players to the nfl, ohio state lost 14 to the nfl last year, miami loses 5 stud underclassmen every year but both compete every year. it's not about talent, it's about heart, and judging by last saturday,UM doesn't have any and they better get some by this weekend. San Diego St. has a tough defense and a great running back in sophomore Lynell Hamilton.

senddown

Reaction score
who cares about Michigan?? I'm defending University of Miami. LOL...

coclarkson

Reaction score
senddown said:
who cares about Michigan?? I'm defending University of Miami. LOL...

you know i realized that right after i posted. :oops: but as a buckeye fan, i couldn't resist the urge to bash michigan. :D

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
For the first time in 3 years, Michigan has finally defeated Iowa. It is one thing to lose to a division rival. It is something completely different when you lose to a division rival for multiple years in a row. For the past few seasons Iowa has been that thorn in the side of the faithful, and now that chapter of Iowa ruining the season has come to an end. This game was more important than the upcoming November 20th meeting in Columbus. In this game I was sure that those damn Hawkeyes would give us trouble, because they always do. In Big Ten Football it is very important to run the ball and stop the run. Today Freshman RB Mike Hart had 94 yards on 26 attempts and a TD, not bad. Iowa had a team total of 4 yards on 26 attempts, pathetic. Michigan Forced 5 turnovers, 3 fumbles 2 picks. Braylon only had 150 yards on 6 receptions and a TD, only an average day. Next week Big Blue takes a trip to Bloomington to beat down another sucker in Indiana, stick with the basketball Hoosiers.
******************UPDATE***********************
Well another week of college football another beatdown delivered by the University of Michigan. This weeks loser is the IU Hoosiers, they never had a chance. The Freshman duo had some nice numbers, QB Chad Henne completed 17-of-21 passes for a career-high 316 yards and 3 touchdowns and RB Mike Hart rushed 20 times for 79 yards and scored himself a touchdown too, not bad. And some guy named Braylon Edwards made eight receptions for a career-high 165 yards, including the 2 touchdowns, not a bad day at the office. Next weeks sucker is the Minnesota Golden Gophers. In the Big House we satisfy all customers.
like a real powerhouse should. Unlike some other schools who shall remain nameless. Notre Dame was a bad loss, but Northwestern? NW 33 OSU 27, take that coclarkson

coclarkson

Reaction score
yeah OSU got their asses handed to them saturday, but this team is built for 2005. Sophomore QB Justin Zwick turns the ball over way to much, but he's learning. Wisconsin is up next but it's at the shoe so no worries. Wisconsin's offense may be worse than OSU's. Defensive battle. On the other hand Michigan will get hammered by Minnesota, I guarentee it! and on Oct 23rd, they visit Mr.Orton and co. which spells a 3rd loss for the wolverines. Right now, Purdue is the most dangerous team in the NCAA led by the Heisman front runner, Kyle Orton.

a214.jpg

95-of-137 passing (69.3 percent), 1,367 yards, 17 TDs, 0 INTs, 2 rushing TDs (4-0)

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
coclarkson said:
Michigan will get hammered by Minnesota, I guarentee it! and on Oct 23rd, they visit Mr.Orton and co. which spells a 3rd loss for the wolverines. Right now, Purdue is the most dangerous team in the NCAA led by the Heisman front runner, Kyle Orton.
I am sorry bro, but I am going to have to disagree with you on those assertions. We own Minnesota, sure they have a good running game and play mediocre D, they are no better than they were last season. Purdue had Orton for the past 3 seasons and how many wins does he have against Michigan? Yeah that's what I thought, after Michigan rolls up Orton, all this Heisman talk will go away.
P.S. Northwestern? They're Northwestern, C'mon. Thats like losing to Indiana or something. God OSU sucks.
coclarkson said:
this team is built for 2005
I love good excuses. Love them. Is that gonna be the story on November 20th? Maybe you will get us in 2005, right? Not likely, I'm afraid.

hcliff69

Reaction score
lets see if osu can get past wisconsin first next week. The offense is coming around and with the defense wisconsin is playing they dont need to score much to win.

coclarkson

Reaction score
hcliff69 said:
lets see if osu can get past wisconsin first next week. The offense is coming around and with the defense wisconsin is playing they dont need to score much to win.

bucks don't lose in "the shoe." Paybacks a biatch. we remember last year!! :twisted: :twisted:

a264.jpg

RiSK

Reaction score
University of Miami still got it :lol:
All the way

DBfan187

Reaction score
Ohio State!

I'm from Dayton and John Hollins and Will Allen were both on my HS football team! OSU all the way!

hcliff69

Reaction score
coclarkson said:
bucks don't lose in "the shoe." Paybacks a biatch. we remember last year!! :twisted: :twisted:

a264.jpg
wisconsin has won 2 in a row at "the shoe" and the #1 defense in the nation will shut them down for win #3.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
hcliff69 said:
coclarkson said:

a264.jpg
wisconsin has won 2 in a row at "the shoe" and the #1 defense in the nation will shut them down for win #3.
If Northwestern can beat the suckeyes, than Wisconsin should fucking crush those pansy-ass bitches. Anthony Davis will show that suckass lydell ross what being a real Big Ten running back is all about. Maybe the suckeyes will get you in 2005 hcliff, right coclarkson? GOD, NORTHWESTERN?!? Man, that shit never gets old. GO BADGERS!!!!!!!!

P.S. Michigan is the #1 Rush Defense in the land, and we also lead the nation in Takeaways, HOLLA!

coclarkson

Reaction score
Gonja, like you have room to talk. Who the hell beat UM? a piece of shit ND team. At least OSU isn't afraid to schedule a tough non conference opponent such as NC State, who they totally dominated. just wait until this weekend when UM finally plays a decent team. they're gonna get smoked. and wisconsin? is Davis even playing this week? Badgers won't score more than 10 points. OSU wins 27-9. wisconsin's offense struggled against teams like Central Florida, UNLV, and Arizona. They havn't faced a team like OSU yet this year. they need a new coach. Danny DeVito isn't getting it done.

hcliff69

Reaction score
Davis will be playing he played last week and gained 215 yds on 27 carries i believe although playing Illinois isnt quite the same as OSU. iI would have to agree with ya on Alvarez thou he does a great job of recruiting but his game day skills leave something to be desired. As long as we're throwing out predictions WI 17 - OSU 14.

Minn 24- Mich 17 sorry gonja but i think minn is too tough for Michigan

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
coclarkson said:
Gonja, like you have room to talk. Who the hell beat UM? a piece of shit ND team. At least OSU isn't afraid to schedule a tough non conference opponent such as NC State, who they totally dominated.
Indeed coclarkson, NORHTWESTERN has such a rich football history don't they? Notre Dame has one of the best winning percentages of All-Time and is a long time rival, we play them good or bad. The only All-Time great team I see on your schedule every year is MICHIGAN. You can rip ND all you want, that will not stop Wisconsin from bringing the pain Saturday.
If NC State is so good, and you totally schooled them, then how good is NORTHWESTERN?
Look out on the 23rd, Indiana is coming to town! HAHAHAHA, GOD, OSU SUCKS!
hcliff69 said:
Minn 24- Mich 17 sorry gonja but i think minn is too tough for Michigan
Come on man, I am all about Wisconsin whipping osu's ass, please don't hate.

coclarkson

Reaction score
don't wanna hear any shit Gonja. I know!! just wait untill November 20th.

Wisconsin vs Purdue next saturday.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Well once again, Michigan comes out on top of the gophers and retains one of college footballs oldest trophys, The Little Brown Jug. While you may see a close 27-24 victory for Michigan, in reality our young freshman QB Chad Henne threw 2 ints and our punt returner Leon Hall had a fumble all in the second half. So without all those damn turnovers, the game would not have been so close. Michael Hart has done us proud today with 160 yards rushing on 35 carries, and opened up the scoring with the first touchdown. Chad may have had 2 picks, but he also went 33 for 49 for 328 with 2 touchdowns, not bad. The Best Wide Reciever in the nation Braylon Edwards had another workman like day, 10 catches for 98 yards and 2 rushes for 23 yards, so 121 all-pupose yards and a touchdown, not bad. Next week we take our show on the road to a sleepy little college town called Champaign, where we will show our hosts no mercy.
coclarkson said:
don't wanna hear any shit Gonja.
Congrats on a big win hcliff, and good call on Minnesotas score. You know coclarkson I could go on and on about how terrible osu is, but I won't, I know you are hurting deep inside. I just want to spit out a couple of facts, Anthony Davis had 160 yards on 39 carries, while everybody that rushed the ball for osu(which was 4 players) had 102 yards on 25 carries. Ohio State is a school that runs the ball, why the hell was Zwick in the shotgun the whole game? He can't pass. OSU is not Nortwestern, play the entire game from the shotgun, that is Northwestern-ass shit. Not only does that shit just confuse me, come November 20th that will not cut it.

Cassidy

One Hot piece of Ass
Reaction score
Re: FUCK THAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Gonjawolverine said:
Miami is just ok. It's too bad Miami's schedule is so weak, I would really like to see them play a team that is actually ranked besides FSU. But hey, Join a pussy conferance, play pussy teams, Right? Just look at the Big XII.

i beg your pardon! :wink: pussy conference my ass... need i remind you that we have 5 top 25 teams (of course NCstate & Mary. lost today). UVA (wahoos baby!) is definiately a contender - granted we have not played our toughtest part of the schedule yet - but did you not see Pearman play on thursday? he looked fuckin' awesome

hcliff69

Reaction score
thanks gonja nice win for mich as well. Too bad mich and wis dont play this year. oh well easy week for ya next week while another big one for wiscy orton will be a good test for badger defense.

coclarkson

Reaction score
Re: FUCK THAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Cassidy said:
UVA (wahoos baby!) is definiately a contender - granted we have not played our toughtest part of the schedule yet - but did you not see Pearman play on thursday? he looked fuckin' awesome

huge game saturday between UVA and FSU. i'll take FSU. looking at UVA's schedule, it looks like they're going to lose 4 out of their next 6 games, with losses to FSU, Maryland, Miami, and VA tech. OUCH! tough schedule.