• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NCAA College Football

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Michigan vs Wisconsin will be the key match-up in the Big 10 this week, even though osu v iowa is getting all the press. It will be a good game. this will be a real test for our defense, taking on Heisman canidate John Calhoun. With the 6 o'clock kickoff, I will be so wasted, I hope I can remember the damn game is on.
mindido said:
That may be true but it seems Barry has decided to open up the offense a bit more this year. For the last two weeks there have been more balls flying around Camp Randall than I think I've ever seen. How long this will last I don't know but it has been interesting.
Mindido, we will see if your team is truely as rounded as you claim they are.
Good Luck.

Last Saturday @ the EMU game, I got a press pass and got to run up and down field and take some pictures. Enjoy.

Last edited:

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Gonja,

I didn't exactly say the Badgers are well rounded, I just said they're throwing the ball around like I've never seen before. I'm certainly looking forward to the game, it should be a good one, and probably very close. But I'm not sure what to expect other than a lot of Calhoun and Stanley going every which way. It became pretty clear last week against North Carolina that when things get close, Barry relies on the O line and a good running back (but thats certainly nothing new).

I'm certainly hoping the Badgers are 4-0 after the game. Its awfully hard for me to wish a Wolverine good luck when they're playing the Badgers, but, since I had a brother that went to med school there, a certain amount of good luck. :)

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Hey Gonja,

Have you gotten your head out of a daze yet? Must be one heck of a hang over! ;)

Anyway, that was one heck of a good game (as expected). Michigan certainly played about as good as possible although I'm not sure why they weren't throwing a bit more.

Oops, sorry about that: :)

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2172176

It looks like Michigan had better get their act together quickly or they could get really smacked by Michigan State. Man, I don't believe what they did to Illinois.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
mindido said:
Hey Gonja,

Have you gotten your head out of a daze yet? Must be one heck of a hang over! ;)

Anyway, that was one heck of a good game (as expected). Michigan certainly played about as good as possible although I'm not sure why they weren't throwing a bit more.

Oops, sorry about that: :)
Yes, Yes, Congrats on a huge Victory for you and your school of choice. Enjoy it, because they come around once every 10 years or so. I thought the last play of Wisconsin drive was brilliant, QB sneak, brilliant.
The running qb is like kryptonite to Michigan.
After a half of pretty much shutting down the next great U W RB John Calhoune. he got his and rushed for over 100 yards in the second half, and you should thank the lord you have a guy like that because your qb is not very good, but he made a few throws when it counted, a few.
Just a couple plays completely changed the game.
On U of M's first drive they took it all the way down to the one and could not score on the first 3 downs, so what do you do? Take FG and the 3 points? Hell No! you go for it on fourth down and get absolutly nothing for the drive.
And Lloyd went Chicken shit on us and went for a FG with :09 seconds left on the clock at he end of the second half, when he could have called a pass play to at least try to get a TD, But Nope, Now he takes the 3 points. Genius.

As you can probably tell, I am not a happy motherfucker right now. The whole morale on campus is shot to shit. The upcoming game features a #11 ranked MSU Spartans vs. an unranked Michigan team, for the first time since the
60's. Even though state hung 60 on ILL and 40 on ND, We will win this game. Why? or How? You may ask, because we have too. Because if we do not at least beat state, the season really is shot to hell, and unlike Ill or ND, we play D.

Hey mindido----------->47-11-1
your team still has a long way to go. but again, Congrats on a huge win.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Hey Gonja,

Glad to see the haze has finally lifted. I imagine the drinking around the UM campus this last week probably even came a bit close to the partying that went on around here (although for entirely different reasons).

I do have to say that I was absolutely amazed that the Badgers stopped UM on that first drive (especially the way they did). For a bunch of no names, they did a pretty good job. And the QB sneak, that was a brilliant call. UM wasn't expecting that at all.

And have to agree about Stocco, especially in the first half, he somewhat looked like a deer caught in the headlights. But that did change in the 2nd half. But I also have to say that Henne also didn't look all that good. He had his moments (especially the flea flicker) but both teams really missed out when they didn't grab that kid from Bowling Green (still the best QB I've seen this year).

Finally, to tell you the truth, I'll be surprised if you get beat by MSU but..... They look pretty darn good so far. That will be another tough game.

And thanks for the congrats, I figured that may take a while.

bronco

Reaction score
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOOGO
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGGOGOGOOGOGOGOGOGO
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOOGGOGOOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO
GOGOGOGOOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO
NDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNNDDNNDNDNDNDNDNDNDDNNDNDNDNDDNNDNDNDND
NDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDNDN

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
Yeah, GO ND!!!:lol: You should wait til the game is over before celebrating.
USC-34 ND-31
It was a great game though all the way to the very end.

The Michigan vs. Penn State game was a fucking great game too. What looked like was gonna be a boring game being 3-0 at the half turned out to be a great game with Henne throwing a td pass as time expired to win 27-25.
AAS10610152354.jpg

jerichooo

Reaction score
There was 5 or 6 games that were awesome. The michigan vs penn st game was a snoozefest till the fourth quarter. Alabama vs ole miss came down to the finally 3 seconds, lsu vs florida was a damn good game, and who can beat nd vs usc that was one of the best games I've seen in a long time.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Man, this thread has really gone into the deep freeze. I was wondering, since the season is now almost over, about the concensus on the Heisman race.

I watched the USC/Fresno State game last night and was definitely impressed by Reggie Bush. I haven't seen all that much of him over the year (mainly just highlights) but that kid had one heck of a night (I think he wound up with around 500 all purpose yards). And some of the moves he made were exceptional. If I had a vote he would have to get mine after that performance.

P.S. I was really hoping Fresno State would beat USC and throw this whole BCS mess into a tizzy. Oh well.

Any other opinions?

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
Did you guys see the last play of the Alamo Bowl last night?!?!?!
If Michigan would've scored, that would've probably been the best play in college football history but Tyler Ecker is a fucking MORON and tried to be the hero instead of giving the ball to the BEST player on the field(Steve Breaston) who was right behind him calling for the ball.

Michigan fucking pisses me off!!!:bah:

Last edited:

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
mbblue,

Yup, I saw it. If it would have worked it would rank right up there with the Stanford band game. Michigan really blew it, overall. Nebraska shouldn't have even been in that game but they sure had a lot of help from those incompetant Sun Belt conference refs. I don't think I've ever seen a worse ref job (by a whole crew) in my life.

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
Texas wins the Rose Bowl and are National Champions!! ----- 41-38

Vince Young is a fucking stud
174495_invinceable.JPG

Matt Leinart, even after losing, is still a cocky, arrogant bastard-----after the game he said "I still think we are the better team"
the better team doesn't lose

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
mbblue27,

I think I would have to agree with Leinert that USC is probably (overall) a better team, but they weren't last night. I don't think they took Texas seriously enough initially (i.e., Reggie Bush's fumble (?) in the first quarter) and they made too many stupid mistakes.

The interesting thing now will be to see if Young stays in school, I can't imagine that he will. He's losing 3/4 of his O line and will certainly be a top 5 choice in the draft.

And lastly. Way to go Penn State, Ohio State and Wisconsin! Bad, bad, bad Iowa, Michigan, Northwestern and Minnesota! You all need your little fannies spanked (oops, I guess they were)! ;)

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Being a life long texas fan, it feels good seeing the tower covered in Burnt Orange.

Lienart is a damn crybaby, the better team won the game.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Tex,

"the better team won the game"

I still think USC was the better team overall and it was their own fault they lost. They were far too arrogant and, after making some really stupid mistakes, deserved to lose. I mean, what the heck was USC thinking on those last two drives? Why they didn't have a spy or two on Young, to me, is baffling. Everyone knew what was going to happen (especially if you watched last years Rose Bowl) so.....

But the big question is now, will Young return? My bet is he won't. And the next interesting question is, what will Houston do now? I'd bet there is going to be a ton of pressure from fans for the Texans to get Young instead of Bush. That would probably be a mistake but will be interesting to see what happens.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking that the Texans made a big mistake not taking Reggie Bush with the first pick, but maybe not.*

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=dw-bush042806&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

It seems that old Reggie may be up to his neck in this scandal and, if the info in the article is accurate, USC may lose its 2004 national championship.

*Here's hoping other teams do the same and that the Packers get him. :)

spliff81

Reaction score
NCAA College Football 2006

Well, the season is coming up in a month and a half and personaly i cant freakin wait. Im sure alot of people will want to be repping their schools so heres your thread. I know my Miami Hurricanes will bounce back from the 40-3 ass-whuppin they got from LSU in the Peach Bowl last year. Anyways heres my top 5....

1. Ohio State
2. Notre Dame
3. West Virginia
4. LSU
5. Florida

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
I know Vince is gone, but how about my boys at Texas?

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
DanceTeam27.jpg

Helmets.jpg
Hart.jpg

Henne.jpg
Breston.jpg

Woodley.jpg
Grady.jpg

It is almost that time again, people.

The Greatest time of the year as far as a I am concerned.

Football Season.

This upcoming season should be a very interesting one indeed.

The Great Dynasty at USC looks to be over unless John David Booty can prove otherwise. With Vince Young gone, how can Texas hope to contend for the national championship? Has the Offensive Guru Charlie Wies completly revived the storied Notre Dame football program? Only time will tell. I think there are a lot of storylines to become unfolded over the next few months.

The most important being the 2006 Michigan Wolverines.

This team is led by a trio who have been named to the
Maxwell Award Watch List,
Juniors Chad Henne & Mike Hart along with Senior Steve Breston.

The U of M looks to have one of the most explosive Offenses in the nation and it is in the hands of a new O.C. named Mike Debord. With Junior Chad Henne and his Michigan Record setting number 48 TD's in his first two seasons, Debord is looking to utilize the tight end a little more and spread out the offense on the field. By spreading the field, and spreading the defense, it just opens up the holes that Hart and Kevin Grady love to run through. The Reciever corp is led by Stevie B., along with "Super" Mario Manningham and Adrian Arrington, Doug Dutch and "The Man" Carl Motherfuckin' Tabb.

The Defense of the Michigan Wolverines is led by Coach Ron English, and the group he inherited is pretty fuckin' nice too.The top player being LB/DE and Saginaw, Michigan native (Sagnasty! What! What!) Senior Lamarr Woodley. The D-line is anchored by the big man Alan Branch (6'6'' 330lbs), the Linebacking corps are talented and deep, led by Seniors Presscot Burgess and David Harris along with Juniors Chris Graham and Shawn Crable. The front seven will be fast and physical.

2006 University of Michigan Schedule

9/2/06 Vanderbilt
9/9/06 Central Michigan
9/16/06 @ Notre Dame
9/23/06 Wisconsin
9/30/06 @ Minnesota
10/7/06 Michigan State
10/14/06 @ Penn State
10/21/06 Iowa
10/28/06 Northwestern (HC)
11/4/06 Ball State
11/11/06 @ Indiana