• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

No images in signatures

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
This has been a policy on the forum for a long time, but I don't know if its ever been in writing. I don't want people to be complaining that they didn't know about the rule or that it isn't fair, so this is your official warning.

I think the ugliest thing you can have on any forum is a huge picture in your signature. I've seen examples of this on other forums, where the signatures are so huge, you can't tell the difference between their post and their sig. Thats why I've decided that this forum would be different.

Members are not allowed to have images in their signatures. They should be text only and a max of 3 lines long.

The only members who are allowed to have images in their signtures are Moderators and Respected Members. This is a reward for their contributions to the forum.

I don't think this is an unreasonable rule and I'm sure most members will appreciate the forum staying clean.

scoundrel

Reaction score
Autre forum autre mores (other forum, other rules)

Oops.

As part of the joining procedure you are required to edit your user details, including signature. I merrily inserted my normal signature photo. On the whole, I'd say I'm lucky I had a browse in "Basic Training" before I decided to get busy anywhere else. It might not have been a very good way to start.