• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It's inevitable for Terry Richardson to shove a macro lens up her to take a close-up of her cervix at some point.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. At this rate of escalation she'll have a scat/water sports video out by 2017

Last edited:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Aguilera can sing. Anastacia Newkirk can sing. Amie Miriello can sing. Miley Cyrus is a squawking munter. If she ever puts her cunt away the world will forget her in a heartbeat.

BOC....... You really don't like Ms Cyrus; do you...?? lol.

Each to their own, at least she is more interesting than a shed load of the other bland american vocalists out there, and can actually sing.... she can. lol.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
She's a talentless ladyboy with a body like a toastrack in a wet paper bag and the face of a constipated bulldog.
Cher may have flashed the crowd, but Cher could sing and act and perform live and while often suggestive, never behaved like a trailer park hooker. Aguilera did a few suggestive things but the pipes on that kid are stellar and in my mind she's up there with some of the greatest soul and jazz singers of all time. She was also strikingly pretty till she fucked up her face with surgery. Dirrty caused an incredible furore and all Auilera did was pair up a bikini with a set of leather chaps and deliever the kind of driving pop track that lives in the back of your head forever. I still rate Back To Basics as one of the best pop albums ever covering all the bases from RnB to power ballad and torch song with equal brilliance
I couldn't hum a Cyrus track if my life depended on it nor name a single one of her albums and to be perfectly blunt I wouldn't fuck her with yours.
You can forgive some people anything if they continue to be brilliant at what they do but the only reason Cyrus gained and maintains fame/infamy is because Hannah Montanna grew up to be a crack whore and all the kiddies moving from childhood to adolescence [and their dads] get to beat off to the slapper from kids TV, and the ONLY reason she's proising to do a show naked is because she knows her 15 minutes are almost up and is scared no one would turn up if she just did a regular gig.
This is how you know girls are smarter than boys.
Robin Thicke sank without trace because all the girls realised he was a useless spineless talentless dick who fancied himself more than any woman could. Boys see Cyrus' gender swap twat and all reason and cognisance are drowned in a tidal wave of drool.
(Rant over. soapbox dismounted)

That's the thing.

Remember when she was an actress?

Remember when she was a celeb that was marketed towards tweens?

Remember when she was a singer?

It's like ever since wrecking ball she's just been trying to go more and more shocking for the attention. She's simulating fucking blow up dolls on stage, getting people in the crowd to grab her crotch, twerking like an idiot against Rovin Thicke.

It's actually weird that she hasn't released any nude selfies or done any nude photoshoots for a few weeks now. But I guess that was just a lull before this fucking retarted concert idea.

Last edited:

Ruffah

Reaction score

Ana de Armas, Lorenza Izzo @ Knock Knock (US 2015) [1080p Bluray]

Title : Ana_de_Armas_Lorenza_Izzo_-_Knock_Knock-(US2015)-1080p-RUFFAH.avi - 357 MiB
Duration : 7mn 49s
Res : 1920 x 808 @ 23.976 fps
Video : XVID @ 5 991 Kbps
Audio : ac3 384 Kbps@48.0 KHz
Channels : 6 channels

Download:

Dead Link Removed

.​

Last edited by a moderator:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Actually, I thought it a clever play on words. All things considered it was probably Freudian
(and don't worry. I can't type either)

Fuck I wrote it "retarted"

It's always embarrassing as fuck when my moronic sausage fingers misspell "retarded".

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
You're safe enough talking about whatever you like here as I understand it. TBH the conversation about autocorrect is far more interesting than Miley Cyrus anyway.
Since your phone is so selectively censorious, have you considered that it might be a girl?

Doesn't help when my phone auto dictionary has an apparent black list of problematic words it won't auto correct on.

Penis
Vagina
Fuck
Cunt
Testicles Isn't there but "ovaries" is go figure.

Whenever I type in "fuck" I keep getting my custom spelt "fuckknuckle" which is interesting.

But I don't want to end up in Jihad so I'll cease being off topic lol

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Not important enough to hate, just sufficient to hold in complete contempt.
And not a woman. A gelded adolescent boy.

Ruffah

Reaction score

Sandra Speichert, Isabelle Petit-Jacques @ Profil Bas (FR 1993) [1080p HDTV] [full frontal]

Title : SSIPJ-PB1993-1080.rar - 304 MiB
Duration : 6mn 49s
Res : 1920 x 1080 @ 25.000 fps
Video : XVID @ 6 024 Kbps
Audio : ac3 192 Kbps@48.0 KHz
Channels : 2 channels

Download:

Dead Link Removed
or
Dead Link Removed
or
Dead Link Removed